Image Credit: Wikipedia – Christ University during Christmas
Every year AIMA – All India Management Association conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) four times a year. The September MAT is the first in the series, this year 162 Management Institutions or Business Schools which offer the MBA or PGDM courses are participating in September MAT 2017. Below is the split of the Business Schools zone wise.
South Zone:- 51 MBA Colleges or BSchools
North Zone:- 63 MBA Colleges or BSchools
East Zone:- 24 MBA Colleges or BSchools
West Zone:- 24 MBA Colleges or BSchools
September MAT paper pencil or offline test was conducted on 03 Sept 2017, the online exam is on 09 September 2017.
Out of these 162 Management Colleges, we are listing the BSchools which are good.
- Xavier Institute of Management Excellence – XIME, Bengaluru
- Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM, Bengaluru
- Institute of Technology & Management – ITM Navi Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management – VJIM, Hyderabad
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, JIMS Rohini, Delhi
- IMM-FOSTIIMA Business School, Delhi
- Institute of Public Enterprise – IPE Hyderabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
Most of the B-Schools will except the December MAT scores, in case you are ntot satisfied with your existing score. You can appear for the December MAT 2017.
How to select a B-School based on your MAT score?
If you are having questions regarding your MAT score, interpretation, applying and choosing a right Business School based on your September MAT 2017. Leave a message by filling the enquiry form. We will contact you with the required information.