Lately IT major Infosys has announced that it intends to train 1,800 Graduates at their campuses batch wise. These graduates will undergo a 3-month rigorous training program that will cover the basics of IT and help them build a strong understanding of concepts. Some of the courses covered include data structures, RDBMS concepts, algorithms, object-oriented concepts, programming, etc. In addition, the program will also impart soft-skills training to improve communication and interaction skills of the graduates. The course is designed to help these students learn in a world-class environment.
Graduates who are selected for Spark-IT will receive:
- Reimbursement of one-time onward and return travel expenses
- A stipend of INR 10,000 per month
- Boarding and lodging allowance of INR 5,000 per month
- Twin-sharing accommodation within the campus, chargeable at INR 3,000 per month
- Hospitalization, medical, and personal accident insurance
Undergoing this training program does not guarantee employment at Infosys or outside.
For any queries, write to Infosysspark_query@infosys.com. Or, call on 1800-3000-4747 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.