Play no more jokes with future of medical students, give a correct decision about NEET

medical

As a humble request to MCI, CBSE, Ministry of Health & Welfare we request to take a quick decision about the common medical entrance exam fiasco. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination) which was announced by the MCI had faced enough hurdles across India. The Supreme Court finally has intervened and quashed both NEET UG & NEET PG. It was a black day for all medical aspirants, a test which promised everyone to be a lone test for undergraduate & postgraduate medical courses has fallen off from the sky scattering the dreams of thousands of students & parents. But there is still doubt whether NEET is completely abolished?

At once we were favoring NEET UG, NEET PG thinking it benefits a middle class student to a large extent. Despite NEET, the problem still persisted medical colleges were looting students keeping different slabs (management quota) for students who had qualified NEET & for students who couldn’t make it. The very purpose of NEET was to abolish this system, still some many private & deemed universities went ahead and conducted their own entrance exams. MCI had hardly did a thing, finally ended up with a half conclusion that NEET mayn’t exist in the coming years.

Whether NEET will be there or not, it should be announced asap. What entrance exam, what syllabus the students have to study should be made available and protect the interests of our future doctors. No more jokes, don’t mess with the career of the students.

You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

6 thoughts on “Play no more jokes with future of medical students, give a correct decision about NEET”

  1. Exactly. This is not only harming the 12th pass-outs, but also the NEET aspirants, who are already paying a hefty fees at their respective coaching centers, be it offline (like Aakash), or online (like emedicalprep). Every year the same cycle repeats. It is really disheartening.

  2. The AIPMT-2014 is nothing but NEET-UG for 15% quota for MBBS/BDS seats in government colleges all over India except in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu-Kashmir States. It can be used conveniently without any difficulty to remaining 85% quota seats and to Private colleges if the Hon’ble SC permits in Review petition Cases.

  3. Now, it’ Nov!! Still the medical aspiring students have no idea abt the exam they have to appear in April-May nxt yr. This is really unfortunate.

  4. Centre & MCI is already dead, we dont expect anything from them, until we burn some buses and trains they will do nothing on it. But where is the Media – our only listeners? Are we forgotten-in-just-74-days????

  5. The Medical Council of India and the Centre have filed petitions in the Supreme Court of India seeking a review of its judgement on NEET. Now the ball is with the Supreme Court of India. The Medical aspirants and their Parents have a Faith in the Supreme Court of India. They hope that the Hon’ble Supreme Court will consider the review petitions and deliver its judgement positively as early as possible.

  6. I agree with you. Although the syllabus may not be very different, even then it is important that we are told how we have to register next year and everything..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.