Applications are invited from Indian nationals for Huawei Scholarship for the academic year 2013 – 2014; aspiring graduate and post graduate studies in credible and reputed institutions in China in the emerging areas of science and technology, culture and social studies and development related programs.
The duration of scholarship will be for one academic year, renewable for every new academic session till the completion of the course. For renewal of scholarship, the recipient will have to satisfy the criteria of 80% marks in the previous academic year. Each scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of his or her study in China.
Application procedure for Huawei Scholarships 2013
- The candidate should submit his application only online through Huaweischolarships.org, giving complete and accurate details about his/her school and university education, awards, post graduate research work, professional experience (if any) and a statement of purpose.
- The candidate should provide references from two persons of repute preferably academicians and teachers.
- Proof of admission in a university/institute in China.
- A statement of purpose (not exceeding 300 words) substantiating the stream of study the candidate wishes to pursue.
- Copies of DEGREE and COURSE CERTIFICATES and/or MARKSHEETS.
- Any other proof of credentials the candidate may deem important.
Read more at http://www.huaweischolarships.org/about_scholar.aspx
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.