Acharya Bangalore B-School is an AICTE approved Business School located at Andrahalli, Off Magadi Road, Bangalore. The Institute is also known as ABBS Bangalore, currently the Institute offers MBA – Bangalore University, MBA – Mysore University, AICTE PGDM, PGDM Global and PGDM – Banking & Finance.
Accreditation: NAAC A Grade, IACBE
University affiliation: Bangalore University (UGC Recognized & AICTE approved)
What you will like
- Brand Name: The Business School carries a strong brand name ‘Acharya’ which is a popular name in the field of education
- Rankings: ABBS Bangalore is seen in several independent rankings conducted by various media organizations
- Approvals & acceptance: ABBS is an AICTE approved Institution, NAAC accreditation and IACBE accreditation adds more charm
- Campus & Infrastructure: Clean & well maintained campus, spacious class rooms, canteen with north & south Indian food, well equipped gym, well stocked library, WiFi campus, counselling rooms and more
- Faculty: Students expressed that the faculty at ABBS is one of the best, especially for the PGDM Programme
What you may not like
- Location: Location is not a convenient factor especially for the students who wish to commute from the city. ABBS however has a hostel facility for Boys away from the campus, Bus pick up & drop facility is available.
- Lack of diversity: As in many other Business Schools of Bangalore, ABBS too lacks student diversity as majority of the students hail from South especially from Andhra & Kerala.
- Uniform: Yes even MBA & PGDM students have an Uniform (White Shirt, Tie & Grey Pant)
- Fees: Slightly high for Bangalore University MBA and reasonable for PGDM
More info on ACHARYA BANGALORE B-SCHOOL
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.