The Graduate Management Admission Council has admitted five schools as member institutions.
The schools are:
- Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta
- European School of Management and Technology (Germany)
- National Taiwan University College of Management
- Renmin University School of Business (China)
- XLRI, Xavier School of Management (India)
“We are very pleased to welcome such a splendid, diverse group of institutions,” said Julia Tyler, GMAC vice president for Global Market Development. “These schools become important contributors to GMAC’s vision of advancing quality management education globally, to impact the world in powerful, positive ways.”
The additions bring the GMAC member total to 211. The GMAC Board of Directors approved the membership of all five schools at its December 2012 meeting.
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.