The state of Andhra Pradesh will soon have a transparent admission process for Engineering seats, Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy has given nod for the same. The 30% management quota seats in each engineering college needs to be filled through an online portal designed and maintained by the AP State Council of Higher Education.
The procedure which will be followed is as below
- Engineering colleges will display branch wise availability of seats
- Allotted period for submitting applications will be given to students
- After the deadline the colleges will prepare a merit list and allotment positions to APSCHE
- 5% seats will be filled first for NRI students
- AIEEE Rank holders will be given preference first then EAMCET Rank holders
- Last criteria will be intermediate marks
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.