Google Science Fair is an online science competition for 13 to 18 year old students across the globe, of the 90 regional finalists 16 of them are from India. On 06 June 2012 a total of 15 finalist will be shortlisted to attend a final event in California on 23 July 2012, the winners will be decided then. Last year Harine Ravichandran from India was among the 15 finalists in Google Science Fair 2011.
This is the second year since Google is organizing the global science fair, the list of shortlisted participants from India are as below
– Sadanand Patil, Hubli
– Aditya Jain, Bhopal
– Utkarsh Gupta, Aurangabad
– Sumit Singh, Lucknow (also nominated for the Scientific American Science In Action award)
– Anjan Venkatesh, Bengaluru (also nominated for the Scientific American Science In Action award)
– Ayushi Khedkar, Shraddha Kukade and Pournima Shinde, Pune
– Aravind Muraleedharan, Trivandrum
– Nihar Dalal, Mumbai
– Nitya Raju, Hyderabad
– Shravan Patankar and Abhishek Dedhe, Pune
– Rohit Fenn, Bangalore
– Akshat Boobna, New Delhi
– Raghavendra Ramachanderan, Bengaluru
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.