UP Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) Will Be Held On 03 June 2012


Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University UP, Lucknow will be organizing Combined Pre Medical Test 2012 (CPMT) on 03 June 2012. The application forms will be available from 19 April 2012 at all major branches of Allahabad Bank in Uttar Pradesh.

The sale price of the application form is as below

For General/ OBC candidates: Rs1050 + Rs30 (Bank Charges) in cash only
For SC/ST candidates: Rs 550 + Rs30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.

Total number of seats

The number of students in each fresh batch is 185. A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination.  Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats.  Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.

News Credit: Kartikeya Jain (via Email) & Mohd. Javed (via SMS)

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

Social comments



  1. UPCPMT date clashes with IPU final exam. I wrote this on two places on this career mitra sit 2 days back. I have also sent an e-mail to VC, KGMC 2 days back but have failed to get any response from him. I had also requested Srikanth to try and help us out by taking up this matter with VC KGMC or UP DGME. No response from anyone! Guys it is a loosing battle, dates are not going to change…really tough luck for UP domicile candidates who are studying in Delhi, especially children of army personnels!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.