Educational Testing Services major ETS has announced 10 scholarships for Indian students. The application deadline is 13 April 2012, the scholarships are offered to eligible applicants as per the below rule.
- Four (4) US$10,000 scholarships available: one to colleges / universities in the United Kingdom, one to colleges / universities in the United States, one to colleges/universities in Australia and one to colleges / universities in Canada
- Six (6) US$5,000 scholarships available to any location
TOEFL® scholarships will be awarded to students in India who meet the following requirements:
- You must currently be living in India.
- You must begin undergraduate or graduate study in 2012 at a college/university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory (PDF). If you are applying to an Australian University and will start February or March 2013, please indicate this on your application.
- You must hold a grade point average (GPA) of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- You must have a valid TOEFL score.
- You must return a completed application form which includes a written essay, your TOEFL test scores and official transcript in a sealed envelope.
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
To officially apply for a TOEFL scholarship, you must submit the following documents postmarked by the April 13, 2012 deadline:
- a completed application, including TOEFL scores and a completed essay
- an official transcript in a sealed envelope
Application form: http://www.ets.org/
For more details visit http://www.ets.org/
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.