Check AIPMT 2012 Application Status Online

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has enabled the link to check AIPMT 2012 application received status. The last date for receiving application forms with out late fee was mentioned as 02 February 2012. Candidates who have submitted their AIPMT 2012 confirmation slips along with DD (in case of paying through DD) can confirm their application status online.

Candidates should note that they have to check regularly as all application forms will not be processed at once. So far 171856 application forms are uploaded as of 06 February 2012, the next uploading date is 13 February 2012. Candidates are required to input their AIPMT 2012 Registration Number to verify their application status.

Link to check AIPMT 2012 Application Status

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

203 thoughts on “Check AIPMT 2012 Application Status Online”

1. Sir, i have got my registration no. 215745 and i have also tried to download my admit card but it is showing invalid registration no./date of birth and my date of birth is 01/05/1994 ,so i am unable to download my admit card ,sir please help me out .

2. Sir,
    it was shown “fees not paid” when i tried to download admission card.Then i took another demand draft and directly handed it over in the aipmt office.Still the conformation page is showing not received/processed.What should i do now sir?My application no is 205859.Please do kindly reply.

3. sir i received my admit card …. my roll no is 1200209 and register no is 450220. but my gender is mentioned as female.. pls tell me what i’ve to do to solve this prob..

1. no contacting cbse helpline won’t be useful very much although you can try
      but what is instructed by cbse that if you have any discrepancy in the admit card then you must fax the original admit card with correction clearly visible

here are he contacts

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
      Deputy Secretary ( AIPMT Unit )
      Fax : 011-22509251
      Ph : 011-22059683

E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com
      Central Board Of Secondary Education
      2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra
      CBSE Headquarters,
      Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

4. Respected sir,

Even the status of my app form says that it have been recieved but there is a remark on my admit crd regarding fee not paid so what can i do now i have also called at no. Given by u and as per their instruction but it is not avail.

kindly suggest me sir.
    reply as soon as possible.

Details-sonali gupta

5. thank you sir…
    i got the reponse from there…
    my admit card is available on the site u mentioned……thank you very much for help…. 🙂

1. @ divya pleasure is all mine when a student is relieved of peripheral struggle and is able to concentrate just on studies

1. call the cbse office tomorrow number has been given in previous reply to you also number is on cbse website. give a mail today also o that they respond till tommorow
      make tha call tomorrow at 10-30 and try repeatedly after thar
      when phone is picked up quote your registration number and then tell the situation then ask them if you should submit a new draft and if they say yes make a new draft tommorow itself and sendt it througj courier this time.

1. if they tell you to make a new draft then after making the draft fxa a photocopy of the draft also
        here am giving you contact details again
        Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
        Deputy Secretary ( AIPMT Unit )
        Fax : 011-22509251
        Ph : 011-22059683

E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com
        Central Board Of Secondary Education
        2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra
        CBSE Headquarters,
        Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

1. sir i am also having a same problem of remark of fees not paid….please suugest me wat to do……i have mailed them scanned copy of draft page along with scanned copy of post office slip.
          please reply as soon as possible

1. sir your number is busy continuously thats why i can’t able to contact with u …………
                so plzzzz sir suggest me that what i have to do??????????
                plzzzzz sir its a humble request ……….

6. sir,
    mera aplication no: 246301 hai mera aplication form aap tak yaani cbse tak pahoncha ya nahi kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai.

7. Sir,
    I have received the confirmation status but please let me know whether the ADMMIT CARD has been uploaded. Till date I am not able to see any information regarding the ADMIT CARD. Hardly two weeks left and so kindly clarify.
    Thanks,
    Sneha

1. kabir….are u sure that your application form has been submitted there….if so…please help me in knowing that….

1. what is your registration number?

some important instructions

2. Discrepancy cases with remark ‘Pl Contact CBSE on or before 21.03.2012’ may contact :

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
          Deputy Secretary (AIPMT Unit)
          Central Board of Secondary Education,
          CBSE Headquarters, 2,Community Centre, Shiksha Kendra
          Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

Fax : 011-22509251, Ph : 011-22059683
          E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com

3. Cases with remark ‘Under Process, Pl check on 26.03.2012’ – the Roll No and Centre of Examination shall be displayed on 26.03.2012 for downloading their Admit Card.

4. The last date for removal or resolving of discrepancies was 15th March, 2012. However, one more opportunity is given to the candidates to get the discrepancies resolved on or before 21st March, 2012 by 17.00 hours.

5. ‘NOT RECEIVED/ DISCREPENCY’ cases which remain unresolved after the extended period of 21st March, 2012 by 17.00 hours will not be considered further and the application of the candidate shall be rejected. No further correspondence will be entrained in such cases thereafter.

8. Sir,
    Today,again I posted the photostat copy of all documents………………….sir , I could not contact the CBSE office………Sir,still the status is d same

1. 1. Candidates are requested to check status of receipt of their Application on-line. In case, the remark against the application of the candidate is shown as ‘NOT RECEIVED’, the candidate should contact CBSE on or before 21.03.2012 by 17.00 hours with details of the Post Office, Date of Dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of Confirmation Page and Demand Draft, two photograph as pasted on the Confirmation Page.
      at the following address

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
      Deputy Secretary (AIPMT Unit)
      Central Board of Secondary Education,
      CBSE Headquarters, 2,Community Centre, Shiksha Kendra
      Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

Fax : 011-22509251, Ph : 011-22059683
      E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com

2. The last date for removal or resolving of discrepancies was 15th March, 2012. However, one more opportunity is given to the candidates to get the discrepancies resolved on or before 21st March, 2012 by 17.00 hours.

9. hello sir…i had submitted my speed post but i didnt got any response from the institute….,,
    how i will come to know that my form has been submitted ????
    also i want to know that when will my admit will be issued to me????

1. thanks…for reply…sir..
        i gone through the site u have mentioned…bt i m not getting dat….still the status is same…there is no confirmed information available…..please suggest me more…sumthing…which i am be sure that the form has been submitted…

10. SIR,
    THANK U 4 D REPLY………WHY MY AIPMT STATUS 2012 IS LIKE DAT?WHY THEY R SHOWING YET 2 B RECIEVED?IS DAT BECOZ OF ANY MISTAKE IN D APP. FORM?

11. Aiswarya .S. :
    SIR,
    SIR, WHY MY AIPMT STATUS 2012 IS LIKE DAT?WHY THEY R SHOWING YET 2 B RECIEVED?IS DAT BECOZ OF ANY MISTAKE IN D APP. FORM?

12. SIR,
    THANK U 4 D REPLY…………SIR BUT ITS DELIVERED 2 LAKXMI NAGAR NOT 2 D ADDRESS……..WHY S IT LIKE THAT SIR………….

13. sir,
    I posted all necessary documents by speedpost.But its not deli
    Detailed Track Events For EL348630613IN
    Date Time Status at Status
    13/03/2012 10:25:39 ELAPPARA Item Booked
    13/03/2012 15:14:29 ELAPPARA Item bagged for KOCHI
    13/03/2012 22:38:22 KOCHI Bag Received
    13/03/2012 22:38:35 KOCHI Bag Opened
    13/03/2012 22:38:35 KOCHI Item Received
    13/03/2012 23:25:16 KOCHI Item bagged for NEW DELHI
    14/03/2012 04:07:47 KOCHI Bag Despatched to PALAM TMO
    14/03/2012 13:42:39 PALAM TMO Bag Received
    14/03/2012 15:13:11 PALAM TMO Bag Despatched to NEW DELHI
    14/03/2012 18:22:09 NEW DELHI Bag Received
    14/03/2012 18:59:41 NEW DELHI Bag Opened
    14/03/2012 18:59:41 NEW DELHI Item Received
    15/03/2012 03:18:47 NEW DELHI Item bagged for LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.)
    15/03/2012 05:15:29 NEW DELHI Bag Despatched to LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.)
    15/03/2012 07:48:32 LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.) Bag Received
    15/03/2012 08:01:01 LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.) Bag Opened
    15/03/2012 08:01:01 LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.) Item Received
    15/03/2012 08:04:30 LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.) Bag Opened
    15/03/2012 08:04:30 LAXMI NAGAR (DLY.) Item Received
    15/03/2012 15:31:09 ELAPPARA Bag Despatched to KOCHI
    uments by speed post

14. SIR,
    I mailed cbse,submitted all documents through fax and speedpost today. So what shall i do next sir
    pls send me a reply sir……………………………

15. @ arya
    i have checked your speed post status
    its been only one day since your form has been recieved so give them time
    what about cbse they said they would contact you.
    did they?
    if not i suggest contact them again through the number and mail address i told you in my previous replies
    prferrably through the mail, and see what they say.
    and if possible immediately leave for cbse office if you can
    you have time till 17th of march only after which they will not do any correspondence regarding non reciept of form.

16. @ arya its been only one day since your form has been recieved so give them time
    what about cbse they said they would contact you.
    did they?
    prferrably through the mail, and see what they say.
    and if possible immediately leave for cbse office if you can

17. Sir,
    i had checked my speed post status.Its showing that the item is delivered.But my confirmation status is still showing yet to be received or processed.Two of my friends also has the same problem.So what should we do?

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
      Deputy Secretary (AIPMT Unit)
      Central Board of Secondary Education,
      CBSE Headquarters, 2,Community Centre, Shiksha Kendra
      Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

Fax : 011-22509251, Ph : 011-22059683
      E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com

18. SIR………..
    eagerly waiting 4 ur reply………………..pls,pls………….SIR send me a reply……………………..

19. Sir,
    though i have submitted my application form before hand ,but then also it has not yet received,even after checking the status ,for reg no.224280.Sir,pls tell me what should i do.Pls send me a reply as soon as possible

1. Hi Aiswarya, You should contact immediately with details of the Post Office, Date of Dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of Confirmation Page and Demand Draft, two photograph as pasted on the Confirmation Page to:

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
      Deputy Secretary ( AIPMT Unit )
      Fax : 011-22509251
      Ph : 011-22059683

E-mail : dspmt.cbse@gmail.com
      Central Board Of Secondary Education
      2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra
      CBSE Headquarters,
      Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

20. sir i am not able 2 access the server for checking the status of my application…..can you plz help me in knowing whether my application is accepted or not?…..my registration no:397532

21. sir,
    i had checked my speed post status.it is showing that the item is bagged for laxmi nagar(DLY).I didnt understand where it is.will you help me.my speed post item number is EL333660790IN.

1. @ arya raghavan

read this carefully

when it is saying item bagged for laxmi nagar DLY. it means it hasn’t reached laxminagar.
      laxminagar is 7 km almost from the cbse office. and krishnavihar is 10 km from cbse ofice.
      there is no functional post office in laxminagar and there is a GPO i.e. general post office in krishna vihar.
      so for all the posts that come to krishna vihar a separate office has been made in the krishna vihar GPO , and that office has been named laxminagar DLY, where DLY stands for delivery.

now when the status says that it has been bagged for laxminaga DLY. it means it hasn’t reached there
      so it will take 1 day to reach laxminagar dly. and then one or two days to get it delivered to cbse office
      keep checking you status vigilantly
      when in your status you notice that your item has been in laxminagar dly. for more than 2 days
      then contact on this number this is the telephone number of laxminagar dly. which i have got for you with my very serious efforts ,
      01122374567

here is the number of krishna nagar gpo also if you are’t able to contact at the above number
      01122370519
      01122377460
      and relax i had already told you to wait till 13th.

22. sir i hav applied for aipmt 2012.. sir plz tel me whether my application has been accepted or not bcoz i couldnt open the server for checking my application status….my application number is 310512…. sir plz plz kindly reply

1. @ yashaswini
      we are in witing too since cbse had mentioned in the info bulletin that it will be downloadable from its site aipmt.nic.in from 9-03 but hasn’t uploaded them till date

1. first check out the replies i have given to arya raghvan on this page from my first reply to him till last and then if you have any doubt tell me

23. sir,
    Today also i checked my aipmt confirmation status.Still it is showing yet to be received or processed.My friend is also facing the same problem.What should we do??

1. look first check on the following site if the second post( that is of 06-03) containing your form has reached them
      here is the link of site where you can check by entering your speed post number

and you have posted on 06-03 and in between it was holi so it will take time at least up to 12th or 13th so wait till 13th and keep regularly contacting them, and if till 13th there is no respons in positive direction i suggest you should leave for delhi or send your representative there

1. hey wait dude just give them time, and relax have faith in god

and if there is no reply till 13th march i suggest you leave for their delhi office . immediately either in person or any of your relatives

24. Sir,
    I had re-sent my application form on 06-03-2012.Still it is showing that my confirmation page is yet to be received or processed.What should i do?

25. helo sir..i had checked my status its showing yet to be received or processed.so is my form rejected?
    my regd no.is 201688

1. no it will still get processed if you fax an application to the following number Fax : 011-22509251
      you need to send an application stating the reason of sending application and phohocopy of confirmation page
      state in the application that you have sent by post the following
      1) photocopy of confirmation page
      2) one copy of original confirmation(one of the four copies u may have kept)
      3)two photos same as pasted in the original form
      3) photocopy of the demand draft

and as stated in the application u shouls urself send these immediately to the office by the fastest means u know, i suggest send these by courier, but don’t send by hand they will not accept it.

further contact at the following number Ph : 011-22059683, favourably call in betwen 10:30 and 11:00 a.m.

and yes the post/courier should be sent immediately to the following address
      Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
      Deputy Secretary ( AIPMT Unit )
      Central Board Of Secondary Education
      2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra
      CBSE Headquarters,
      Preet Vihar,Delhi-110301

give a mail to the following address also dspmt.cbse@gmail.com if u consider the need
      and yes importantly quote your registration number every type of correspondence

they may call you and ask to make the payment again if they haven’t received the draft.
      hope you read this soon and act accordingly. i just pray ur form gets processed within time.

26. sir i checked my status application form no: 10742 ,its showing pending sir ……..sir pls kindly provided my status

27. Hi srikanth aiims 2012 will be available from 1st march 2012 from sbi and number of seats are 365
    check in today’s dainik bhaskar newspaper

28. sir I need t know my exam center. due to my nonactivation of Email I can not receive corrosponce from your side. plz advice what to do

29. sir,i have posted my confirmation page on 9th jan till now it has not reached. MY reg.no is 441247. sir, what should i do. sir, plz rply.

30. hello sir i have filled up online exam form but now i want to know that how can i download print copy of exam, my reg.no 700483

31. Sir,though i have submitted my application form before hand ,but then also it has not yet received,even after checking the status as on 14 feb,for reg no.373658.sir kindly inform about this as soon as possible.

32. hello sir.. today also i checked my status still its showing pending..so is my form rejected?? kindly reply sir for regd no.321688

33. thank u sir for replying. if i do correcton of only demand draft date(inspite that the correct date is printed in the draft)wil they take my roll no to the last??????????? plz reply me soon sir

1. Hi Parikshit, Very few forms are processed by CBSE, please check again on 13 Feb 2012. If you have posted it correctly there is no need to worry.

34. hello sir
    i have send the application form on 6/1/2012 by speed post but the status of application form shows yet to be received /processed so i have resend the same application form along with the proof for the same . should i have to wait till 13th Feb ?

35. hi sir i already checked aipmt 2012 online still that same answar/proceeded ,actually sir i had posted twice the confirmation page b,cause some mistakes in the form i, cleared in the online 4th feb-2012 pl.give current status sir

36. sir i had posted my application form long time back at 26st of jan 2012 and i have checked my status it has not been received yet it is written there that confirmation page of registration no. 127541 is yet to be received/processed.
    sir please tell my form has some mistake or it has not been delivered. how will i know
    whether i have to go to preet vihar at CBSE board.
    reply fast

1. Hi Yazhini, you don’t have to worry if you are sure that you have posted correctly. Very few forms are processed by CBSE, you can check again on 13 Feb 2012.

37. I have send my application by registered post on 4th Jan 2012, till date it is not updated in the site. Is it possible to check the status of the application any other way or do I need to send the copies of the send items again to them by speed post?

Sarath

38. sir plz plz plz help me out . i have entered 28dec instead of 27dec as my demand draft date. the draft contains the correct date so does this requires correction. if correction is done does this will effect my registration no. plz sir reply me as soon as possible

39. sir i had posted my application form long time back at 31st of December 2011 and i have checked my status it has not been received yet it is written there that confirmation page of registration no. 208036 is yet to be received/processed.
    whether i have to go to preet vihar at CBSE board.
    reply fast

40. Hiii sir… I checked my regd no 321688. Itz not been confirmed yet.. Sir i had given the form not in any a5 size envrlope neither i hav pasted d address slip on it.. Plzz sir do tell me whether it will be accepted or not..???

41. sir plz plz plz plz tell that i need to pay the late fee or not as i paid the registeration fee before 25 jan but not able to post before 2 feb… if i have to pay how can i do it through debit card…