Most of the Business Schools in Bangalore offer the course MBA from either Bangalore University or MBA from University of Mysore. There are private universities which offer MBA Programme such as MBA from Christ University, Symbiosis University, Alliance University, Jain University and recently many private universities have also joined the league. Some of the newly added private universities offering MBA Programme are CMR University, MS Ramaiah University, Presidency University, Reva University etc.
However old is gold some of the oldest and popular BSchools of Bangalore are listed below with a hyper link to the detailed listing page. In order to contact the Institute you can send an enquiry for admission.
Top BSchools of Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore – IIMB – Top most BSchool of Bangalore, accepts only CAT & GMAT score, IIM B conventionally offers the PGP Programmes. IIM B is located on Bannerghata Main Road, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Science – IISc Bangalore it offers Master’s in management course, admissions are based on cat & gate.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – SIBM Bengaluru affiliated to Symbiosis International University offers MBA Programme. SIBM B is in Electronic City Phase 1.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research – WeSchool Bangalore accepts CAT, CMAT and ATMA scores also. We School has two campuses one in Mumbai & Bangalore. The admission process is centralized, We School conducts a Psychometric Aptitude Test for candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT, CMAT & ATMA scores. We School offers AICTE Approved PGDM Programme. We School is is in Electronic City Phase 1.
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication – SIMC Bengaluru offers MBA in Communication Management, SIMC accepts only SNAP scores. SIMC B is also is in Electronic City Phase 1.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – NMIMS accepts only NMAT scores and offers the AICTE approved PGDM Programme.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – XIME it accepts even MAT scores, XIME B offers AICTE approved PGDM Programme. This campus is located in Electronic City Phase 2.
- Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM – One of the oldest and declared to be deemed university. Christ University offers the MBA Programme, it has two campuses one in Koramangala (oldest) and the other campus is in Kengeri. Chirst University accepts all entrance exams including MAT.
- Indus Business Academy Bangalore – IBA Bangalore accepts all entrance exams including MAT. IBA offers MBA Programme from University of Mysore and AICTE approved PGDM Programme. IBA Campus is located on Kanakpura Main Road, close to the Art of Living Centre.
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management – SJIM offers the AICTE approved PGDM Programme. SJIM accepts MAT scores. SJIM is located on Brigade Road.
This information is only the Top 10 Business Schools in India. It is a very straight forward approach, purely based on genuine opinion and feedback from previous years and current year students.
Take guidance from careermitra.com to join an MBA College in Bangalore. Fill a simple counselling form, it is absolutely free to take an advice from us.