The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow has announced admissions for One-Year Part-Time General Management Programme through on campus as well as virtual classroom teaching for middle/senior level professionals from corporate sector such as Banking, Insurance, IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, Consulting Government sector, Regulatory Bodies, practicing Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and Company Secretaries to prepare them for advanced careers in management with an emphasis on the Indian and International business environment through a comprehensive and challenging curriculum.
Eligibility to apply
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks or CA/ICWA/CS
- Minimum of five-years full-time post qualification professional experience as on January 16, 2012
- Duly filled-in application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Under-graduate – concentration, CGPA,
- Relevant experience of five-years full-time post qualification professional experience as on January 16, 2012
How to apply
The completed application form along with the Demand Draft of INR 1000/- (Rs One Thousand only) in favour of IIM Lucknow, payable at Lucknow should reach:
The Programme Manager,
Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226013
Last date to apply: January 16, 2012 (1700 hours).
Application form is available at: http://www.iiml.ac.in/applgmpe.pdf
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news!