Registration for the highly competitive Common Admission Test (CAT) this year will commence from tomorrow (August 17, 2011), CAT 2011 vouchers will be available on selected branches of AXIS Bank. You can view the list of branches where CAT 2011 vouchers can be bought by visiting here.
Few important things to know for CAT 2011
- CAT 2011 registration will close on 26 September 2011 (Monday)
- CAT Voucher must be bought with the test taker (applicant) name, the name must match with your school leaving certificate
- CAT 2011 has a new format, two sections will span the test instead of three
- Increased test duration (by 5 mins)
- Section wise time allocation, you can’t move back from Section II to Section I
- 70 minutes for each section
- 30 questions in each section
- CAT test can be taken with in Saturday, 22 October 2011 – Friday, 18 November 2011 (20 days)
Registration guidelines for CAT 2011 application can be had from below link:
CAT 2011 test centers
CAT 2011 practice test
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for education news & updates!