Second and Final Spot Admission for MCA Program in vacant seats for participating NITs will be held on 29th July 2011 at 9.00 AM in MANIT, Bhopal. The first round of spot admission was held on 4th July 2011 and still there are vacant seats in the participating institutes same will be filled through a second phase of spot admission.
Following is the procedure adopted for filling the remaining vacant seats:
- Uploading of seat matrix of remaining vacant seats on NIMCET2011 web site on 26th July 2011,
- 2nd and final Spot admission will be done at MANIT Bhopal on Friday, 29th July 2011 on merit basis amongst the candidates reporting at 9.00 AM.
- Non-refundable Registration fees of Rs 1500/- in the form of DD in favour of “NIMCET2011” payable at Bhopal is required at the time of registration.
- Only those candidates, who are not allotted any seat before are eligible.
- In case of non-availability of PH candidate in any category/open category, then those seats will be converted to non-PH in the same category and allotment will be done.
- After verification of documents, admission will be given on the spot and candidates are required to deposit Rs 25000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousands only) in the form of DD in favour of “NIMCET2011” payable at Bhopal. This amount will be adjusted in the admission fees at the respective NIT.
- Candidates to take admission in the allotted NIT on or before 4th August 2011.
- A waiting list will be prepared after the final allotment for each NIT and it will be made available to wait listed candidates and respective NITs.
- All participating institutes are requested to up load position of vacant seats in their institute on their web site on 5th August 2011 positively under intimation to Secretary, NIMCET2011 (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) so that, the same can be uploaded in NIMCET2011 web site also.
- All wait listed candidates can contact HOD, Computer Application of respective NIT, on August 8, 2011 for admission in the vacant seats if any.
- All Students from North East are advised to contact Dr Nirmalya Kar (Mobile No. 09436767179), Dr Sarkar (Mbolie 09436767200) or Email: email@example.com for reporting.
Download as a doc file instead: http://www.nimcet2011nitb.in/
Update: NIT Agartala is also conducting spot admission (only for North East Candidates) for vacant seats of Participating NITs on 28 th July 2011 at 10.00 AM at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Agartala. Details.
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for updated news & current happenings!