The first round of reporting for NIMCET 2011 has started from today (15 June 2011) and will last till 20 June 2011. Mean while NIMCET Secretary has made an announcement stating ” Due to some Technical Problem, there is minor modifications in seat allotments in NIMCET2011. Candidates are advised to get a print of allotment letter, However, earlier E-challans are valid, if payment is made already.”
Once the candidate in the NIMCET 2011 counseling has been allotted a seat then he/she has to report to any one of the participating NIT of his/her convenience after printing the allotment letter, and e- challan which will also be available as attachment.
The candidate is required deposit Rs.10,000/- reporting fee(To be adjusted at the time of final admission at the institute) along with all the necessary required documents.
Following certificates and credentials in original with their photocopies will be required at the time of reporting:
Allotment letter, along with 3 Copies of duly filled e-chalan having seal and signature of State Bank of India showing that the candidate has deposited Rs 10,000/-
- Rank Card downloaded from NIMCET2011 website.
- Admit Card of NIMCET2011 carrying seal of examination centre.
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate Examination as proof of (a) Mathematics as one of the subject and (b) 60% marks.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination as proof of (a) Mathematics as one of the subject and (b) 60% marks.
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable, issued by the competent authority (Annexure I / II / III). OBC certificates issued before financial year 2010-2011shall not considered. OBC candidates should also bring with them declaration given in Annexure-II. (In case belonging to OBC/SC/ST Category)
- Certificate of Physically Challenged (PH) if applicable (Annexure IV). A counseling centre shall constitute a medical board to verify the disability. Decision of the medical board shall be final. (In case belonging to PH Category)
- Four photographs identical to the one available on the Admit Card.
Note: If any of the above mark sheet, certificates and documents are not in Hindi / English, then translation of certificates duly certified by Notary will be required at the time of reporting.
The second round of seat allotment for NIMCET 2011 counseling will commence on June 22 2011 (Wednesday).
If you haven’t followed our previous post on NIMCET 2011 Counseling Faqs, please visit here.