CLAT 2011 results will be announced today at 6 p.m on CLAT official website. CLAT 2011 was organized by West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata and held on 15 May 2011. CLAT 2011 test takers were the first to take the newly designed test format which was emphasized on student’s critical ability than memorizing the questions.
Test takers of CLAT 2011 had felt the paper was lengthy compared to the previous year’s question papers. CLAT is accepted by 11 National Law Universities in India for admissions into under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The entire admission process will be finished by 28 June 2011 and the classes will commence from 01 July 2011.
The 11 participating Institutes are as follows
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
India Today 2010 Law College Rankings
You can refer here https://blog.careermitra.com/topcolleges/law/