First of it’s kind ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Business Law (PGDBL)’ is launched by National University of Judicial Sciences West Bengal (NUJS).NUJS is India’s leading national law school and Rainmaker is a professional education company focused on the legal ecosystem. PGDBL will be delivered and managed on myLaw.net, the world’s first contextual network focused on the law and lawyers.
The PGDBL has been specially designed to aid:
• Legal Professionals: Keep abreast with changes in business laws and synthesise current affairs and their impact on the law.
• Business and Management professionals: Gain working knowledge of business laws and their applications
• Entrepreneurs: To understand the impact of law on their business.
• Final year students: Gain practical insight into application of law in business.
The PGDBL programme shall be delivered online, using Rainmaker’s unique Learning Management System, myLawU, a part of myLaw.net, to suit the requirements of both legal and non-legal professionals. It provides an in-depth examination of both classical and contemporary areas of, and developments in business law.
PGDBL will be delivered using variety of virtual-learning friendly components such as self-instructional text, audio and video lessons, discussions and query resolution. Students will also be provided with online counseling, video-conferencing with industry experts and innovative internet-based learning techniques for a holistic experience, exposure to world-class content, access to study materials and engaging learning resources anytime and from anywhere.
- PGDBL begins on February 15 2011
- Enrollments last upto March 15 2011
- Admissions are open to working professionals, final year law students both with law background and non law background
Call : 011 32928063 between 11a.m to 6p.m (Monday to Friday Only)