The Supreme Court has passed a rule under Right to Information Act, students who believe their marks are compromised can check their answer sheets on how they are awarded marks. Class X, Class XII, Entrance exams for professional courses and job interviews are covered under the new rule.
Sometimes it is possible that the marks on the answer sheets are mistaken while calculating the total marks for the exam or the marks were never awarded for certain questions. Earlier only revaluation was allowed where the issues like mistake in total was considered through RTI act. With the new rule in place now it is possible that the students verify their answer sheets by moving the application under the RTI act.
What do you think? Isn’t this a good move! Do you have experiences of wrong valuation in your results? Share your views here.
Source: Times of India
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for updated news and happenings!
Incoming search terms:
- how to file a case for wrong marks in answersheet cbse
- Calcutta univrsity rti result 2nd year b com 2013
- cs exam copy revaluation throuvh rti
- ho can i check my answer sheets in pu chandigarh
- procedure of rechecking of paper under RTI
- RTI relating exam recheck