Banaras Hindu University invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses through NEET 2013

Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses. The candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BDS course must register themselves by applying directly to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences in the prescribed application form.The admission for MBBS / BDS courses will be done strictly on the basis of merit in the NEET UG 2013 examination. NEET UG 2013 will be held on 05 May 2013. A total 0f 84 MBBS seats and 50 BDS seats are available in IMS, BHU. Only 15% of the seats each in MBBS & BDS courses will be filled through central counselling, the rest 85% seats are filled through IMS, BHU counselling.

The candidates interested in seeking admission to MD/MS courses in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU should register themselves by applying in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU & IMS website. The admission for MD / MS courses will be done strictly on the basis of merit in the NEET PG. A total of 134 seats are available for MD / MS courses, 50% of total seats are to be filled up through All India and the remaining 50% through IMS, BHU counselling.

The last date to receive the completed application forms for both UG & PG courses is 15 April 2013.

Download IMS, BHU UG application form

Download IMS, BHU PG application form

For more information, visit BHU Website

You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

2 comments on “Banaras Hindu University invites applications for MBBS / BDS / MD / MS courses through NEET 2013

  1. POOJA NAIN says:

    SIR,would you tell me , when will counselling for mbbs in bhu be held ???

  2. the best university 1 can get

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


eight + 5 =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Social comments

comments