AD

Top Business Schools in India accepting MAT Score

Top Business Schools in India which accept the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) score are as shown below. MAT is a widely accepted national level management entrance exam conducted four times a year by All India Management Association (AIMA).

GET ADMISSION In Top B Schools Through MAT

Top 5 Business Schools accepting MAT Scores

1. Birla Institute of Management Technology – BIMTECH Greater Noida (Only for RM & IBM Programmes)
  2. TA Pai Management Institute – TAPMI Manipal (Only for Healthcare Management)
  3. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – XIME Bangalore
  4. Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM Bangalore
  5. Balaji Institute of Modern Management – BIMM Pune

SUBMIT ENQUIRY For MBA or PGDM Admissions Through MAT

Top Business Schools through MAT in South Zone

(States: Andhra, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu MAT accepting Top BSchools only)

1. TA Pai Management Institute – TAPMI Manipal (Only for Healthcare Management)
  2. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – XIME Bangalore
  3. Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM Bangalore
  4. St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA)
  5. IFIM Business School – IFIM Bangalore
  6. Institute of Public Enterprise – IPE Hyderabad
  7. Vignan Jyoti Institute of Management – VJIM Hyderabad
  8. International School of Management Excellence – ISME Bangalore
  9. Alliance School of Business – Alliance University Bangalore
  10. Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies – RCBS
  11. MS Ramaiah Institute of Management – MSRIM
  12. Siva Sivani Institute of Management – SSIM Hyderabad
  13. Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore
  14. GITAM School of International Business – Visakhapatnam
  15. SCMS Cochin School of Business (SCMS Cochin)
  16. PSG Institute of Management – PSGIM Coimbatore

GET ADMISSION In Top B Schools Through MAT

Top Business Schools through MAT in North Zone

1. Birla Institute of Management Technology – BIMTECH Greater Noida
  2. Jaipuria Institute of Management – Lucknow
  3. Jagan Institute of Management Studies – JIMS Rohini
  4. IILM Institute for Higher Education – New Delhi
  5. AMITY Business School Noida
  6. Fortune Institute of International Studies – Delhi
  7. Asia Pacific Institute of Management – Delhi
  8. IMM – FOSTIIMA Business School
  9. New Delhi Institute of Management – NDIM New Delhi
  10. Entrepreneurship and Management Processes International – EMPI B School New Delhi
  11. Skyline Business School – New Delhi

15. Balaji Institute of International Business – BIIB Pune
  16. Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership – IFEEL Pune
  17. Institute of Business Management and Research – IBMR Pune
  18. DY Patil Institute of Management Pune

GET ADMISSION In Top B Schools Through MAT

List of Business Schools through MAT

You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

comments

42 comments on “Top Business Schools in India accepting MAT Score

1. Papunay says:

Hi team, good work and informative post. keep sharing this kind of useful blogs with us. I will also provide one more website Best Job Portal to know thousands of vacancies to get a career in the field of your interest. This website is build with a vision to cater the unemployed and career aspirants in the best possible way to exterminate unemployment.Thank you..

2. papunay says:

Hi, nice post. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

3. ravi says:

please tell me which college is good between ITS ghaziabad ans apeejay school of management dwarka new delhi

4. RAMJEE says:

Do they consider may MAT scores ??

5. Get the list of India’s Best private MBA colleges accepting MAT Score.

6. salman says:

Hi your blog article gives best Information about MBA colleges in India & MBA courses and top business schools in india at here

7. prachi says:

What is the cutoff for applying for mba in nit warangal through mat and what is the procedure for applying for the same?

8. md taj khan says:

sir, my composite score in mat for september 2015 is 601.5, am i eligible to get admission in reputable colleges , please tell me the name of colleges if i eligible….

9. md taj khan says:

sir, my composite score is 601.5 , so which mba colleges will be best for me.

10. sai charan says:

Hi fellows,
    I am really puzzled among the colleges offering MBA/PGDM. my MAT sept 2015 score is 730 with 97.5 percentile. Could any one suggest me in which college/colleges will be the best to consider , most prob based on placements.

11. Kiran says:

Why Alliance University from Bangalore is not featured in the Top 10 MAT colleges list? Are they not taking MAT or was it not worth the Rank? Please clarify..I wish to apply for it, as I heard it is a good University.

12. vivek says:

Ibs is good college if any one wants to be applied for it please contact on 011-42420032

13. apresults2014 says:

This is very usefl information for all mba candidates

14. hiren says:

nice list it will helpful with me thanks for sharing with us.

15. Simran says:

How can I prepare for the MBA or how to crack the MBA Entrance Examination.?

• Salman says:

just brush up your analytical skills and keep in touch with the day to day corporate knowledge for becoming a successful business leader because thatz the only aim of doing MBA or PGDM n not cramming up things……

16. jaswinder singh says:

I got 97.86 in mat may 2014. plz suggest me some colleges???/

• Kiran says:

Have you joined yet? If so please tell me where did you join? I have 640 MAT comp score in Sept 15 entrance. Where should I apply, according to you?

17. Vineet Goyal says:

i got 97.2 percentile in AIMA MAT may 2014.. for which college should i apply,.. please help me.

18. monty says:

Doing pgdm if finance from mitsob is a gud option or not……plzzz rply

19. diksha says:

MBA have good future of students. this is a list which contains top colleges in india. now students can search their college.

20. Piyush says:

Thanks for this list. candidates who passed are looking for such a list to get admission.

21. Miraj Vashistha says:

I have complete my BBA with 79 percentages from Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). Now I want to get admission in MBA through MAT. So which college is best and suitable for me. Please advise me.

22. neeraj sharma says:

I have secured 88%tile in mat feb 2014 , got admission letter from jaipuria Lucknow,is this institute is best for me,please suggest me some colleges which r best for me in which admissions r still going on

23. Jitu says:

I have given MAT exam and now looking out for the result.Can you please tell me How I can apply for any of these colleges ?

24. arvind says:

Hi srikanth sir, I got through to St Josephs college of business administration… How good a college is it…as per ur list it is in top so waiting for your suggestion

You can join it is a good B-School one can get through MAT.

• Neha patel says:

hi, Compare to other cities MBA study circle is absolutely different in Delhi, that is the only reason why students want there management degree here. Each year more than 20 MBA colleges opens. IFS, IMM, MSM, WBTU like institute are popular. Thanks for helping me to get best college lists.

25. Kapil says:

I must say for every student MBA is the Dream and Good score of MAT help them to get enrolled in one of the Top 10 MBA colleges in India. SCRA 2014 thanks for sharing this.

26. anshu sharma says:

MAT is the most common Entrance Exam through which we can choose our Top MAT Colleges

27. pranjali says:

MBA is the Dream of students and Good score of MAT help them to get enrolled in one of the Top 10 MBA colleges in India.

28. msmkhana says:

Compare to other cities MBA study circle is absolutely different in Delhi, that is the only reason why students want there management degree here. Each year more than 20 MBA colleges opens. IFS, IMM, MSM like institute are popular. Thanks for helping me to get best college lists.

29. Fostiima says:

Your blog is very informative and relevant to business school.really i appreciate

it.To know more about Business school and mba colleges please visit us.

Notes:
    best mba colleges in delhi ncr