Top 10 MBA Colleges through MAT score

Top 10 MBA colleges in India which accept the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) score are as shown below. MAT is a widely accepted management entrance exam conducted by AIMA. MAT is held four times a year.

Rank Name of Business School City
01 Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) Ahmedabad
02  Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – XIME  Bangalore
03 Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) Bangalore
04 St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bangalore
05 Institute of Management Development & Research (IMDR) Pune
06 Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai Mumbai
07 MS Ramaiah Institute of Management – MSRIM Bangalore
08 Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) Hyderabad
09 ISBR Business School Bangalore
10 Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Delhi

Updated on 04 March 2013

For MBA / PGDM Admission guidance through MAT, Visit http://form.careermitra.com/

You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

comments

28 comments on “Top 10 MBA Colleges through MAT score

1. vivek says:

Ibs is good college if any one wants to be applied for it please contact on 011-42420032

2. This is very usefl information for all mba candidates

3. hiren says:

nice list it will helpful with me thanks for sharing with us.

4. Simran says:

How can I prepare for the MBA or how to crack the MBA Entrance Examination.?

• Salman says:

just brush up your analytical skills and keep in touch with the day to day corporate knowledge for becoming a successful business leader because thatz the only aim of doing MBA or PGDM n not cramming up things……

5. jaswinder singh says:

I got 97.86 in mat may 2014. plz suggest me some colleges???/

6. Vineet Goyal says:

i got 97.2 percentile in AIMA MAT may 2014.. for which college should i apply,.. please help me.

• uttam kumar says:

vineet goyal can u plz help to calculate my mat 2014 may percentile i got composite score 719.5… thank u in advance

7. monty says:

Doing pgdm if finance from mitsob is a gud option or not……plzzz rply

8. diksha says:

MBA have good future of students. this is a list which contains top colleges in india. now students can search their college.

9. Piyush says:

Thanks for this list. candidates who passed are looking for such a list to get admission.

10. I have complete my BBA with 79 percentages from Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). Now I want to get admission in MBA through MAT. So which college is best and suitable for me. Please advise me.

11. neeraj sharma says:

I have secured 88%tile in mat feb 2014 , got admission letter from jaipuria Lucknow,is this institute is best for me,please suggest me some colleges which r best for me in which admissions r still going on

12. Jitu says:

I have given MAT exam and now looking out for the result.Can you please tell me How I can apply for any of these colleges ?

13. arvind says:

Hi srikanth sir, I got through to St Josephs college of business administration… How good a college is it…as per ur list it is in top so waiting for your suggestion

You can join it is a good B-School one can get through MAT.

• Neha patel says:

hi, Compare to other cities MBA study circle is absolutely different in Delhi, that is the only reason why students want there management degree here. Each year more than 20 MBA colleges opens. IFS, IMM, MSM, WBTU like institute are popular. Thanks for helping me to get best college lists.

14. Kapil says:

I must say for every student MBA is the Dream and Good score of MAT help them to get enrolled in one of the Top 10 MBA colleges in India. SCRA 2014 thanks for sharing this.

15. anshu sharma says:

MAT is the most common Entrance Exam through which we can choose our Top MAT Colleges

16. pranjali says:

MBA is the Dream of students and Good score of MAT help them to get enrolled in one of the Top 10 MBA colleges in India.

17. msmkhana says:

Compare to other cities MBA study circle is absolutely different in Delhi, that is the only reason why students want there management degree here. Each year more than 20 MBA colleges opens. IFS, IMM, MSM like institute are popular. Thanks for helping me to get best college lists.

18. Fostiima says:

Your blog is very informative and relevant to business school.really i appreciate

it.To know more about Business school and mba colleges please visit us.

Notes:
    best mba colleges in delhi ncr