Admission to Undergraduate Programmes (B.Tech) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology (IIST) for the year 2013 will be based on the All India Rank List (including category rank list) to be prepared and published for the year 2013 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This rank list is based on 60% weightage of score in the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) – 2013, and 40% of normalized score in Class 12th or other qualifying examinations.
Additional eligibility criteria for IIST B.Tech Admissions will be announced at a later date.
IIST currently offers B.Tech programmes in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Sciences.
For more details refer http://www.iist.ac.in/
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- iist B Tech
- jee advance rank required in iist for aeronautical engineering
- chances of iist eligibility criteria
- name of b tech colleges where addmisson will be taken under the marks of jee-main exam
- list of aeronautical colleges admission through jee main
- jee main 2013 rank to admission in iist
- iist btech admissions 2014-2015
- Iim ahemdabad form 2013 last date for btech