Admission to Undergraduate Programmes (B.Tech) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology (IIST) for the year 2013 will be based on the All India Rank List (including category rank list) to be prepared and published for the year 2013 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This rank list is based on 60% weightage of score in the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) – 2013, and 40% of normalized score in Class 12th or other qualifying examinations.
Additional eligibility criteria for IIST B.Tech Admissions will be announced at a later date.
IIST currently offers B.Tech programmes in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics and Physical Sciences.
For more details refer http://www.iist.ac.in/
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- iist b tech admission 2013
- is admission to du b tech is through jee mains
- college admission for btech through mains
- admission through jee main 2013
- listall central universities for btech which will take admission through jee main
- admission through cbse jee 2013 weightage 12 class
- btech admission blog
- how to apply for b tech in after getting through in jee main