JEE Main 2013 online application process started

The online application process for JEE Main 2013 has started, candidates can visit http://jeemain.nic.in/ and apply. The application process involves 3 steps, Filling the application form, paying the application fee & Downloading the confirmation page.

The JEE Main 2013 fee particulars

Paper(s) Appearing Pen and Paper Based Examination Computer Based Examination
(General/OBC) (SC/ST/PWD/Girls) (General/OBC) (SC/ST/PWD/Girls)
JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 800 400 500 250
Both
JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2
1400 700 1100 550
FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY
JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 2000 1000 2000 1000
Both
JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2
3000 1500 3000 1500

Application forms for JEE Main 2013

comments

19 comments on “JEE Main 2013 online application process started

1. Mamta says:

Please tell me how to download JEE Main admit Card 2014

2. Harshitha.T.S says:

please reply………i am upset………:-(

3. Harshitha.T.S says:

i wrote jee main (paper 1 only) on april 8th 2013…………nw i want to write paper 2 also, what shall i do……? can i apply now?

4. shreya says:

in jee paper 2 ,m expecting 116 marks total from maths and aptitude test.
    nd cnt guess marks for drawing…
    i got A grade in both elementary and intermidiate exams.
    and also rank in top 50 in intermidiate exam all over maharashtra..
    cn i get a good colg for architecture..?

5. vinayaka r naik says:

i want to know what are the courses offered for paper2

6. SUMIT GUPTA says:

I have filled my jee mains application form having app no.31395304 but the site is showing that my app.no. is wrong…my name is SUMIT GUPTA from ALIGARH U.P. please solve my problem..how can i got my admit card..??

7. I have filled jee main application online. On the conformation page Ihave forget to write complite mailing adress which is blank kindly advice what should I do? – SHANTANU SARKAR APPLICATION NO.30130086.

8. I have done one mistake in filling jee main form. ihave filled the form for paper1 only, but I want to fill for both paper1 and paper2.

9. i have filled the jee main form and i have done one mistake, i have fill for paper1 only. i want to fill for both paper1 and paper2, how can i correct it.

10. I have filled jee mains application form and I have done one mistake. I have filled for paper1 only but I want to fill for both, how I correct my mistake.

11. shubham bhalchandra dashasahastra says:

i have made a mistake in demand draft that i have written ”jee[main] secretary C.B.S.E delhi” instead of ”secretary C.B.S.E delhi” what should i do?????

12. SIMRAN says:

i had made mistake in catgory wht should i do?

13. Nikhil V says:

Attending of jee/aieee 2013 examinations

14. Nikhil V says:

Aplication process for jee/aieee examinations – reg.

15. JEE Main 2013 online application process started.

16. Lukhy Singh says:

I wanted to edit my details but i have done the final submisson .Please help me out.