JEE Main 2013 online application process started

The online application process for JEE Main 2013 has started, candidates can visit and apply. The application process involves 3 steps, Filling the application form, paying the application fee & Downloading the confirmation page.

The JEE Main 2013 fee particulars

Paper(s) Appearing Pen and Paper Based Examination Computer Based Examination
(General/OBC) (SC/ST/PWD/Girls) (General/OBC) (SC/ST/PWD/Girls)
JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 800 400 500 250
JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2
1400 700 1100 550
JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only 2000 1000 2000 1000
JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2
3000 1500 3000 1500

Application forms for JEE Main 2013

19 comments on “JEE Main 2013 online application process started

1. Mamta says:

Please tell me how to download JEE Main admit Card 2014

2. Harshitha.T.S says:

please reply………i am upset………:-(

3. Harshitha.T.S says:

i wrote jee main (paper 1 only) on april 8th 2013…………nw i want to write paper 2 also, what shall i do……? can i apply now?

4. shreya says:

in jee paper 2 ,m expecting 116 marks total from maths and aptitude test.
    nd cnt guess marks for drawing…
    i got A grade in both elementary and intermidiate exams.
    and also rank in top 50 in intermidiate exam all over maharashtra..
    cn i get a good colg for architecture..?

5. vinayaka r naik says:

i want to know what are the courses offered for paper2

6. SUMIT GUPTA says:

I have filled my jee mains application form having app no.31395304 but the site is showing that my is wrong…my name is SUMIT GUPTA from ALIGARH U.P. please solve my can i got my admit card..??

7. I have filled jee main application online. On the conformation page Ihave forget to write complite mailing adress which is blank kindly advice what should I do? – SHANTANU SARKAR APPLICATION NO.30130086.

8. I have done one mistake in filling jee main form. ihave filled the form for paper1 only, but I want to fill for both paper1 and paper2.

9. i have filled the jee main form and i have done one mistake, i have fill for paper1 only. i want to fill for both paper1 and paper2, how can i correct it.

10. I have filled jee mains application form and I have done one mistake. I have filled for paper1 only but I want to fill for both, how I correct my mistake.

11. shubham bhalchandra dashasahastra says:

i have made a mistake in demand draft that i have written ”jee[main] secretary C.B.S.E delhi” instead of ”secretary C.B.S.E delhi” what should i do?????

12. SIMRAN says:

i had made mistake in catgory wht should i do?

13. Nikhil V says:

Attending of jee/aieee 2013 examinations

14. Nikhil V says:

Aplication process for jee/aieee examinations – reg.

15. JEE Main 2013 online application process started.

16. Lukhy Singh says:

I wanted to edit my details but i have done the final submisson .Please help me out.