Applicants to get a chance to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2013 application forms

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that it will display the particulars of the candidates on the JEE(Main) website in the second week of Jan 2013. JEE Main 2013 applicants can rectify their incorrect particulars (if any) except change of examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from Computer Based Examination (online) to Pen & Paper based examination (Offline).

Candidates who have forgotten to put signatures, thumb impression, to obtain signature of parent/guardian, mailing address not mentioned on the form and to paste photographs duly attested are also advised to download duplicate copy of Confirmation Page, complete the same in all respect and forward the completed form to the JEE(Main) Unit.

Read CBSE announcement on JEE 2013 application form correction

JEE Main 2013 Mock Test

The mock test will be available from first or second week of January 2013, however applicants interested in familiarizing with the online interfaces can download the AIEEE 2012 mock test from below link.

Download Mock Test

Update: Edit or View your JEE Main 2013 application form

You are reading this article on, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

Social comments


10 comments on “Applicants to get a chance to correct mistakes in JEE Main 2013 application forms

  1. sneha says:

    sir i have kept my caste as oc instead of obc.i did the correction but it has not changed.i saw it now after seeing my results..what should i do know sir.its very imp. for me.

  2. Kanthala sai charan reddy says:

    I have done a mistake instead of keeping option 2 i kept 1…..What should i do??????? Please help me

  3. atiqur rahman says:

    sir, i have mistake in isc. roll no. in jeemains form.

  4. parth says:

    sir on neet application form i fill only my name not father and sirname now what i do sir/madam please inform me

  5. Auteab says:

    I have mentioned wrong year of passing of class 10.What should I do?

  6. darshan thanki says:

    hey i have mad mistake in writing name in form so will any help how to correct it ?? i have only write name not surname and dad name !!

  7. noraj singh meena says:

    one mistake only interested in jee (advanced) mistakes

  8. Debanjan Kar says:

    From when can we get the UG medical entrans form of 2013

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Captcha * Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.