The drama continues over NEET UG, Andhra Pradesh wants to bunk NEET UG in the coming year and mulling plans to avoid NEET UG forever. According to sources, AP government wants a one year relief from NEET UG and wants it’s students to sit for EAMCET. NEET UG is a nation wide common medical entrance test for MBBS or BDS courses in Government & Private Medical colleges in India.
NEET UG is a proposal from Medical Council of India replacing state level medical entrance tests. AP is counter acting on the announcement made by CBSE regarding the maiden NEET UG. A press release indicated that NEET UG will take place on 05 May 2013 (Sunday). The test will be conducted by CBSE, seat distribution will be 85% state students and 15% for national students from each state. Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir have different constitutional rights under articles 371 (A) and 371 (D) and these states need not share any medical seats to a nation level test.
The response or reaction from MCI is awaited, it is unsure whether AP will have NEET UG in 2013. Share your inputs!
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- neet ug 2013 andhra pradesh
- neet ug 2013 in ap latest news
- number of students appeared in neet 2013 from west bengal
- neet 2013 ug paper leak news
- no of candidates appeared for NEET ug 2013 from west bengal
- how many students appeared for neet 2013 in west bengal
- how many students appeard for neet 2013 from west bengal
- neet ug latest news by pondicherry government
- about thousands of students appeared in neet 2013 from west bengal
- Neet ug in shimla