Malla Reddy Group of Institutions based in Hyderabad has a portfolio of Engineering, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA and M.Tech colleges in the City. The group has started a medical college under the name ‘Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences’, a 350 bed hospital has also been constructed for this purpose.
The medical education regulatory body MCI has also given approval for Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, the 150 seats will be added to EAMCET counselling which is scheduled to take place in July.
Two more private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh are expected to get approval from the Medical Council of India (MCI), over 200 seats will be added then. Apollo Hospitals Group and an NRI group in Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam respectively will set up the medical colleges.
Over 5000 medical seats will be available for this year in the State of Andhra Pradesh, while 95,000 students have taken EAMCET this year.
With inputs from Deccan Chronicle
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- eamcet mbbs seats available in counselling 2013
- eamcet 2013 seat matrix
- how many seats would be available for eamcet medical 2015
- mbbs and bds second counselling 2013 eamcet seat matrix
- mbbs counselling eamcet 2013 seat matrix
- ojee medical2013 counslng
- total number of mbbs seats in tamilnadu 2013 from mci report