AMU & JIPMER Admit Card Information

Medical aspirants who have applied for Aligarh Muslim University & JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test are requesting information for downloading the admit cards. Find the details below

JIPMER Hall Ticket or Admit Card

The JIPMER admit or hall tickets are uploading online for downloading, visit http://www.jipmer.edu/ or click here and submit online application number & date of birth.

AMU Admit Card Information

For AMU MBBS / BDS entrance exam visit http://174.122.124.250/htdyna/ and provide the requested information to know the application status with test center details. There is no information available whether AMU admit cards will be sent physically or uploaded online.

JIPMER & AMU on same day

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test & AMU MBBS Tests are on the same day i.e 27 May 2012, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has a total of 150 MBBS seats and 40 seats for BDS. JIPMER has a total of 145 MBBS seats but only 127 seats will be filled through entrance merit.

You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for regular updates on career & education. For updates like us on Facebook.

comments

8 comments on “AMU & JIPMER Admit Card Information

1. MOHD SHUJA ABBAS says:

sir, i cant find my application status on the given website of a.m.u. my transaction id number is 3000423 BTECH . could you please help me as soon as possible?after my transaction ID other number has been updated.

2. IS THERE ANY COLLEGES WITH LOW COST FEE FOR MBBS…………..I AM FROM A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY THATS WHY?PLS REPLY ME MY EMAIL ID SUNITHASURESH94@GMAIL.COM

3. farheen khanam says:

sir i didnt get my hall ticket

4. sumayya.sainu says:

sir, i cant find my admit card on the given website of a.m.u. my transaction id number is 8207118/mbbs. could you please help me as soon as possible?

5. sumayya.sainu says:

i didnt get my admit card

6. arpit says:

SIR SEND ADMIT CARD

7. SUNIL KUMAR says:

sir mera admit card nahi aaya hai plz…..soiustio my problom solb kariye sir

8. thani paya says:

dear sir,

I am to state that i have misplace my xerox copy of my online application form now that i don’t no my application no. which to be use to get my hall ticket (admit card) for jipmer mbbs entrance exam-2012, and i am to report that i don’t receive any code in my mobile no.

therefore, i indeed really need your help to get my application form no.
    my details are:
    Name:Paya Thanihring Anal
    Father’s Name: Paya Lumkhel Anal
    DOB: 29/06/1992
    Category: S/T
    Mobile: 9615604524
    Email ID: thani_hotmail@yahoo.com
    Address:ACI campus lambung chandel-795127. Manipur

waiting for your kind action
    with regards