Perhaps the last IITJEE has few more twists around, the first twist was waiving of application fee for Girl students and the second was increased application cost for Boys. The third one will be announcing the cutoff marks to qualify in JEE 2012. JEE 2012 results are expected to be out on or after 18 May 2012 while the answer keys will be available from 07 May 2012. Any student can know based on the below how much he needs to secure to qualify.
Rank Lists for IITJEE 2012
- A common rank list made up of candidates who score at least 10% in each subject and 35% in aggregate will be prepared.
- Separate rank lists will be prepared corresponding to OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories.
- Candidates of OBC (NCL) category must score at least 9% in each subject and 31.5% in aggregate in order to be in the OBC rank list.
- Candidates of SC and ST categories must score at least 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate in order to be in their respective rank lists.
PD Rank Lists
- A common rank list will be prepared for PD candidates. To be in the PD rank list, candidates must score at least 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate.
- Separate PD rank lists will be prepared corresponding to the OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories. To be in these rank lists, candidates must score at least 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate.
Note: Obtaining a rank in IIT-JEE 2012 does not guarantee admission to any of the courses available in IITs, IT-BHU and ISM Dhanbad.
In Picture: ISM Dhanbad (Credit Wikipedia)
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.