CMC Vellore Medical Application Forms Available

Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC Vellore) started issuing application forms for MBBS, BSc (N) and other AHS Degree & Diploma Courses commencing from academic session 2012. The application forms are available online & offline, applicants are advised to download the information bulletin prior to filling the application forms. (Link to download Information bulletin)

Availability of application forms

1. At head post offices on payment of Rs 850 in cash
  2. CMC Vellore’s Registrar Office with a DD for Rs 850, Payment challan in ICICI Bank
  3. DD or Challan can also be posted to receive application forms at the same cost
  4. Apply online (Rs. 800)

Online application: http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/

More details on availability of application forms, DD & address to send are available in the Information bulletin.

Last date to apply online is 14 April 2012, last date for sending the printed online application form is 16 April 2012.

Credit: Kartikeya Jain (via Email)

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

comments

28 comments on “CMC Vellore Medical Application Forms Available

1. suz says:

i made a mistake in filling the form.. how can i correct it??

2. Karan Singh says:

sir I want to appear for the entrance test of cmc…jst wanted to know the dates from which forms would be availlable.

3. Dina Kiran says:

sir I completed +2 and want to apply 2013 medical test when will be the exam conducted please give the information about that urgently………

4. Akash.s says:

I do no the date for application but still i receive the msg app is over.. you are req to announce app form in media .. lot of people were not get the app form so i req you to take action for it………

5. anshifa says:

how can we know that our application form is received??

6. Joe says:

How can I get the Hall ticket or Application Status ?

I want to download the hall ticket.
    Can you please tell me how I can?

7. chetna says:

i signed in to check status but there isnt any status updated sir thn hw i can check status??? sir plz help…

8. Hadu says:

How can we know that our application form is received? Is there any way to know that? How can it be confirmed? Sir please can you help me?
    Plz help fast…

9. sir, I hav not noted down the application no. is there any way I could retrieve it?

10. HADASA J SAGARAM says:

in applicaation form in last its written “applicable only for candidate with minimum 2 yrs experince in the same speciality.” i have written +2 exams this yr ..sir do i need to fill that ??? sir please tell me.
    please sir can you help me? fast………

11. chetna says:

in applicaation form in last its written “applicable only for candidate with minimum 2 yrs experince in the same speciality.” i have given +2 exams this yr ..sir do i need to fill that ??? sir please tell me.

12. yaser says:

how can i pay the money for the form after applying online

13. perin devi says:

please tel me about the seats available for general category and after filling details and paying challan what documents we should send in post please help me sir..

14. perin devi says:

please tel me about the seats available for general category and after filling the details and paying challan what should we send in post..please help me sir..

15. E.ROSELIN PREETHI says:

entrance form mbbs form

16. Maryada says:

when will the exam be held? n how many seats are there for general category?

17. SIDRAH says:

i made a mistake while filling the form. can i make correction in the printed form?

18. vijay says:

Sir
    Please Telemi Icici bank
    Challan Cristian Medical College

19. BIJITA MANDAL BG says:

SIR,
    CAN I PAY THE CHALLAN OR DD FROM ANY BANK OTHER THAN ICICI BANK????

20. Rockstar says:

Srikanth sir

can you tell me the exact number of seats i am not getting what is given in bulletin

seats are given as sponsered

21. rh says:

i made a mistake in filling out the email id
    can i correct it in the print out?

22. yk says:

hey what is exact procedure to apply and pay the fees it is not very clearly given in the bulletin .
    i have applied online and printed the form what i have to do next i dont know please help

You need to send it to CMC Vellore, the address is The Office of the Registrar, CMC, Thorapadi PO, Vellore – 632 002 (Phone +91 (416) 2284255). Please confirm once before sending phone number is given above.