Amrita School Of Medicine MBBS Entrance Test 2012

Amrita School of Medicine will conduct common medical entrance test for MBBS courses on 19 May 2012 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM. Application forms will be available from the branches of Dhanalaxmi Bank and Federal bank from 01stMarch 2012. Application forms are also available online at http://aims.amrita.edu/.

The link for applying online has also been enabled at http://oars.amrita.edu; applicants are required to create an user account to apply online.

Important dates are as below

Sale of application forms 01 March 2012
Last Date for sale of Application 25 April 2012
Last date for Receipt of Completed Application 30 April 2012
Date of Examination  SATURDAY, 19 May 2012
Time of Examination  10.00 AM to 12 .30 PM

For more information refer below link

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

36 comments on “Amrita School Of Medicine MBBS Entrance Test 2012

1. ajana says:

Where did I get amrita institute of medical science medical entrance exam 2012 result?My roll no: is 110735

2. Safina says:

I did not know where to get my amrita institute of medical science entrance exam 2012 results. Please help me. My hall ticket number is 500259.

3. Tushara Nair says:

Respected Sir,
    I h’ve got 30064 rank in Amrita Medical Entrance.Is there any chance of getting admission in MBBS??
    MBBS seatinde pratikshayode……

OM AMMA.

Tushara.

4. ente makanum |Amritha medical science institutil admission kittumo ammaa..

5. shabarish says:

respected sir,please tell me the date of results for amrita mbbs entrance test

6. mathi says:

could u pls tel me the result date sir

7. RESPECTED SIR,

I AM EXPECTING ONE MBBS SEAT DURING THIS YEAR 2012 AT AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE , ERNAKULAM TO MY SON ONE Mr.ANANTHU.S.KUMAR IN BEHALF OF LORD MATHA AMRUTHANANTHAMAI

AWAITING A GOOD RESULT

AAGRAHANGAL THALLIKKALAYILLA YENNA UTHTHAMA PRATHEEKSHAYODE……

YOURS LOVING

MURALI.S.KARUNAGAPPALLY
    ( A DEVOTEE OF LORD AMMA )

• rasik says:

You are wasting your time at Amrita. Do you have money? You will get a rank and a seat. No money, no rank and no seat.

AIMS entrance exam is a fraud of the highest order, and this is going to be a big issue. All are frauds, collecting a total of at least 60 crores in exam fees. Thereafter, if you have the money, you will get a ‘rank’ and then you pay merit seat cost, in white, and the balance 30 lacs in black.

And this is given to people who have money, but no brains. so dont waste your time in AIMS.

8. MANISHA SHREE.B says:

when will the results be published for THE AMIRTA MEDICAL ENTRANCE

9. MANISHA SHREE.B says:

when will the results be published for THE AMIRTA MEDICAL ENTRANCE NAME MANISHA SHREE.AT manishashree86@yahoo.in

10. HARSHA says:

RESULTS DATE OF ANNOUNCEMENT

11. dr sumeeta grover says:

sir i am unable to take the print out of my hall ticket
    kindly tell where can i get the duplicate hall ticket.
    my centre is new delhi saket pushp vihar .

12. SHRI HARIHARAN A says:

RESPECTED SIR, WHEN I WILL GET THE ADMITCARD?

13. bijita says:

sir, where can i gt my admit card

14. SUCHITRA RAJU RAO says:

SIR,
    WHEN COULD I GET THE ADMIT CARD?

15. sir, please notify me about all medical entrance exam 2012 in which we can apply in may 2012.

16. Neethu,C.M says:

is Aims Entrance Question (biology ,physics,chemistry)fully based on NCERT?

17. SHANJIV VISHAL says:

My oars no 6195.When shall iget my hall ticket

• rashika says:

hi, did you apply online? if so, did they give you an application number?
      i applied online and i got only OARS no. and to download hall ticket they are asking for an application no. which i dont have, also i did not receive the hall ticket by post either, so if you have any info on how to download the hall ticket, please inform me immediately

18. R.Harsha varthini says:

will you please tell me when does the hallticket reach me

19. devipriya says:

How & when can we know the receipt status of the application form?

20. DEAR PRATIEKA,

OEC STANDS FOR OTHER ELIGIBLE COMMUNITY NOT FOR OTHER ECONOMICAL CLASSES.

MY DEAR BROTHERS/SISTERS TRY TO UNDERSTAND WRITE THINGS FOR THE GOODNESS OF OUR KNOWLEDGE

AN INDIAN AND A MALAYALEE

MURALI.S.KARUNAGAPPALLY

21. RESPECTED SIR,

KIND ATTENTION IS INVITED

I HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION FOR MY SON, THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR AIMS MBBS COURSE BY COLLECTING THE APPLICATION FORM FROM THE CONCERNED BANK AND APPLICATION NUMBER IS 005889 .BUT I CANNOT FOUND THE APPLICATION STATUS FROM THE RESPECTED SITE.

* WHERE WILL GET THE APPLICATION STATUS FROM THE RESPECTED SITE

THANKING YOU SIR

22. jegan says:

i like it very much

23. pratieka says:

OEC stands for OTHER ECONOMIC CLASSES..

24. haritha says:

raveena :
    WHAT DOES OEC STANDS FOR????????????

25. BABA says:

sirikant sir please clear this
    On rajasthan pmt test 2012
    ruhsraj.org/DetailedUpdate.aspx?NewsId=110_news

26. raveena says:

WHAT DOES OEC STANDS FOR????????????

27. RANJAN says:

DEAR FRIENDS, aiims releases mbbs-2012-2013 admission notification. online registration starts from 05-03-2012 to 02-04-2012 .all detailed information regarding to prospectus is available on aiims official website http://www.aiimsexams.org