AIPMT 2012 Admit Cards Uploaded Online

The much awaited admit cards for AIPMT 2012 preliminary examination are uploaded online, applicants have to provide their AIPMT 2012 Registration Number & Date of Birth to view the admit card. Date of birth has to be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.

Applicants whose status is shown as ‘Not Received’ can approach CBSE on or before 21.03.2012 by 17.00 hours with details of the Post Office, Date of Dispatch, Original Receipt of Postal dispatch, Photostat Copy of Confirmation Page and Demand Draft, two photograph as pasted on the Confirmation Page. (For more information on this, please read Press Release)

Download AIPMT 2012 admit cards

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

comments

101 comments on “AIPMT 2012 Admit Cards Uploaded Online

1. Akhil Das says:

i didn1t get the adit card,when will i get it???

2. POOJA M says:

please end my aipmt 2012 admit card having reg.no.369784

3. send my admit card reg no 145291

4. nabiraj says:

admit card for aipmt

5. N@VNEET SINGH BHATTI says:

sir, i am navneet singh bhatti my registration no. 131063 application receipt status showing yet to be received/processed & admit card show invailed regd.no./dob. my dob. is 18/04/1995 sir i request you please help me to download my admit card on line sir please reply me imeaditely thanks.

6. dipti says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I HAVE LOST MY REGI NO. SO PLZ HELP ME.
    HOW CAN I GET MY ADMIT CARD?

7. Manish kumar says:

Sir my aipmt 2012 my admit cards is not showing my application no. is 334266 & D.O.B. is 02/02/1989 plz send me admit cards.

8. vinay kumar says:

plz send my aipmt admit card hving regt. no. 116138

9. genia arora says:

Please send my admit card having reg. no. 285632 for aipmt 2012

10. genia arora says:

admit card is required for entrance exam 2012

11. genia arora says:

admit card

12. please send my aipmt 2012 admit card having reg. no. 338831

13. please send my aipmt 2012 admit card having reg. no. 338831.

14. PRANJAL TANAJI JAGTAP says:

Show me my admit card

15. dharmpreet gill says:

my name is navepreet kaur mujhe apna admitcard mil nahi rahahai my registration no-241139

16. Priyank says:

I am trying to download my admit card since 3 days but whenever I login the aipmt site it displays “ADMIT CARD WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY”
    What should I do now…….???

17. kripa shankar prasad says:

sir,please send my admit card i have applied online my registration no is 127267 and my sisters is 127131
    my email id : prasad.kripa0147@gmail.com

18. PRIYANKA PRASAD says:

sir,please send my admit card i have applied online my registration no is 127131
    my email id : prasad.kripa0147@gmail.com

19. PRIYANKA PRASAD says:

PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD…
    MY REGISTRATION NO. 127131
    prasad.kripa0147@gmail.com

20. kripa shankar prasad says:

my registration no. 127267……….
    please..

21. utsav says:

PLZ SEND TO MY ADMIT CARD

22. Deepmoni Barman says:

Please send my AIPMT Admit Card for 2012, my registration no.-246038, D.O.B.-26/05/1993

23. kya yaar yes technical problem ne dimag khrab kar diya aaj sare din.

24. Akash chaturvedi says:

plz send my admit card for AIPMT 2012 registration no.:-446909 and DOB is 16/06/1995

• kabir mishra says:

@ aakash
      however i am uploading the details here

Roll No.: 1919726 Registration No.: 446909

Exam Center Address: H A L SCHOOL
      P.O. H A L
      FAIZABAD ROAD
      LUCKNOW -226016

25. kartikeya says:

CSMMU will conduct CPMT on June 3

Lucknow: Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT), the exam to get admission in various medical programmes in the medical colleges across the state, will be held on June 3 and the responsibility of conducting the test has been given to the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University (CSMMU), Lucknow. The governor has already issued the notification about the test.

There are about 1500 seats of MBBS, Ayurved, Homeopathy and Yunani courses across the state which are filled through CPMT exam and the exam is being organised by the medical university itself every year.

The examination result will be declared on June 14.

26. Ismail Khan says:

technical problem itseemz….

27. g.mahindha says:

my dob is 25/05/1995 & my register no. is 153416.pls send my admit card.

28. kaushal kumar ravi says:

sir pleas send my admit card.

29. PATEL HINAL KANTILAL says:

My reg. No. is 416291 and
    Date of Birth is 13/03/1995
    but it shows that ” Invalid Registration No. / DOB “.
    I have already checked my status of receipt and it was shown ” received “.
    I’m in great trouble…please help me..!

30. neha says:

pls send my admit card for aipmt 2012 reg.no.390696 date of birth 03/08/1994

31. neha says:

pls send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my reg.no.390696

32. TANIYA DAS says:

pleeze send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my regestration no 249119 date of birth 037\1994

33. divya says:

@sandeep and @ chinmayee……..heyy…same prob is recurring wd me as well…..and nothing has come to rescue as yet….phew! today they picked up d call(after innumerable unanswered calls)…and they said….check out the status today in the evening……their might be some technical error….( dont know! i wasn’t pretty convinced with their response as well)..well,lets see if the things get worked out…..by the evening..and i hope they do….and yeah! if they do get worked out t your end….kindly do inform!:(

• kabir mishra says:

@ divya i told you to try the other way that is without the registration number
      link is already on their site.
      was it successful?
      and otherwise also the real matter is that all the admit cards have not been uploaded yet, and thats is why there is this is problem,
      i gave this response since i encountered first of such invalid DOB/reg no. comments.
      and you said they recieved your call , didi they write your reg no, or name?

• divya says:

@kabir sir!……i went to that link…filled in all the require info. and the result was…at the end a message was displayed “you registration no. is 356060″ that actually means that the details I am entering are correct….and also the status of my form is “recieved”(which I have already told you)….But, even now when I check that admit card status, its still the same..huh!:(……when I called them the person on the other end firstly asked my reg no. and dob…and when it came as invalid and all…..in order to recheck….he asked my name, parents name and all the details…..and that was successful…..so he said, their is some kind of tecnical prob. and you can check in the evening……its been 2 days since then…..and nothing has worked out…..MY call even got connected yesterday as well but the reply was just the same……I don’t know what to actually do now!:(……Should I go to the CBSE office today only!……do suggest sir!!
        Anticipating ur reply!!:((

• kabir mishra says:

@ divya
          no please don’t panic, if you are capable of going to the office, then just wait till 26th and see, if even on 26th it is same then you should go there on 27th.

and we are anticipating a positive reply of receipt of it, so as you receive it do share with us.
          now their site shows admit cards to be uploaded shortly,
          hope they now correct everything.
          i think they have suspended the link of admit card to redress the technical glitches

• divya says:

sir!….problem not been sorted out as yet!…..the link has been reactivated now……and when I checked back everything was just the same, at least for me!…..:(:(…..today also when I called them the cbse official repeated the same old stuff……and I told him that the same thing is being told to me from like past 3-4 days….and I even asked him will I be required to come to the head office in order to collect my admit card….since only handful of days are left…..and he said….u can cme nd get dese things sorted out today only……(since I am a delhite so going dere won’t pose much of a problem)……I was planning to go 2mrw nly….bt now, shall I go their on 27th only (as you suggest) or 2mrw wl b fyn…..nd yeah! sir, sorry for bothering you….nd thanx 4 ur crucial repliess!!:):(

• kabir mishra says:

look since you are comfortable in going so you should go tomorrow as well so that you have time and may be as you are there before they start feeding in the details for the admit cards for 26th they do the correction for you tomorrow itself.

and for the worst case even if they don’t at least you have time to get to them again on 27th

but yes don’t go on 26th if the problem persists( which i will never want to)
              because if you go on 26th they will tell you to wait and see till evening and if they don’t do you would have to run again on 27th. hopefully bajrangbali helps you out i pray.
              and i pray for all those students who are facing the same problem

and no need to say thanks or sorry. and i am not a sir
              i am also a student and trying to help students just to console them so that they can reduce their peripheral struggle and just concentrate on studies.

and for you i am always available as you are an Delhite and i have lived in south-ex for 3 years and just love delhi.

2 imp things more .

for any other exam and difficulty you can mail me on kabir.mishra11@gmail.com or ask your question here also.
              however the former is better and reliable and faster

and secondly since i am a student that doesnot mean that my comments are not authentic. srikanth can tell you about that . don’t you srikanth.(just joking, sorry if you mind

• kabir mishra says:

divya try through this link

and hope you are successful
      and if you are please do share with us

34. Sandeep James says:

My reg. No. is 346752 and
    DOB is 21/10/1994
    but it shows that ” Invalid Registration No. / DOB “.
    I have already checked my status of receipt and it was shown ” received “.
    I’m in great trouble…please help me..!

35. Chinmayee Rath says:

When I enter my application Registration No.354287, it shows invalid Registration No. What is this? Really I am in great trouble.Pl send my AIPMT Exam 2012 Admit card immediately.

36. Chinmayee Rath says:

Pl send my admit card.My Registration No. is 354287.

37. Krishna Saini says:

I have got my admit card…

38. krishna says:

i have got my admit card……

39. shipra goyal says:

Pl. Send my admit card

40. shipra goyal says:

My Application form No. is 208692 Pl. send by admit card.

41. gaurav kumar parashar says:

I HAVE FORGOT MY REGISTRATION NO. PLEASE HELP ME
    GAURAV KUMAR PARASHAR
    S/O NARENDRA KUMAR PARASHAR
    DOB 13/09/1995

42. abhisar bhatia says:

i frgot my regstration num name abhisar bhatia d.o.b 09/06/1994 plz cn u help me..:(

43. rubali bisht says:

pls send my admit card for my reg no.321502

44. Ashray Bhargava says:

Hello,

My dob is 20/10/1994 , I forgot my registartion number , how can I get? Please response.

45. antriksha sinha says:

send admit card of reg no 252949

46. ravneet kaur says:

please send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my reg. no. 249444

47. nourin khan says:

pleeze send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my reg. no. 259047

48. radha sharma says:

because of some reason i dnt hv my registration number.dob is 08/10/1991. so can you please help me…

49. vishakha tanwar says:

admit card

50. ANAGHA .M says:

SEND MY ADMIT CARD

51. megha upadhyay says:

i frgot my regstration num d.o.b 29/01/1994 plz cn u help me..:(

52. pooja Das says:

pleeze send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my reg. no. 271300

53. sai darpan says:

sir,please send my admit card i have applied online my registration no is 289686
    my email id : darpan.tandon56@yahoo.com

54. i forgot my registration number and i m luking for it

55. yk says:

hey is there any alternative if i have forgotten my admit card?

56. ANKITA KUMARI says:

please send my admit card my application no is 203269

57. deshmukh shruti pradip says:

plz send my admit card having reg. no 258065

58. I tried but d page was enable 2 b displayed.

59. omprakash says:

ADMIT CARD

60. KULVEER REWARIYA says:

Admit card

61. singham says:

thank you ……..

62. Mridusmita das says:

Sir, I forgot my registration number. Is there any alternative way to get my admit card?

63. vaibhav says:

pleeze send my admit card for aipmt 2012 my reg. no. 142228

64. Preeti kumari 3.05.1992 regestration no.-379190 says:

Preeti kumari, 03/05/1992, regestration no.-379190, email id- ramendra2010kumar@gmail.com

65. c.praveen says: