ECET 2012 To Be Held On 24 May 2012 (Thursday)

Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET-2012) is an entrance test for lateral entry students (diploma) for admissions into Engineering Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. ECET 2012 is proposed to be held on 24 May 2012 (Thursday) from 10 am to 1 pm.

Notification for ECET 2012 is likely to be issued on February 17, 2012, ECET 2012 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – Kakinada. It is estimated that about 27,000 Diploma students are likely to administer ECET 2012.

Important dates for ECET 2012

ECET 2012 24 May 2012
Application forms issuing date 17 February 2012
Last date for submission of applications 02 April 2012
12 April 2012 (With Rs 500 Late Fee)
09 May 2012 (With Rs 1000 Fine)
ECET 2012 Results 02 June 2012
Rank Cards issuing date 08 June 2012 onwards

ECET 2012 Application Forms

Application forms are available at all post offices and branches of Andhra Bank on payment of Rs 300. Applications can also be downloaded from JNTUK website.

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

17 comments on “ECET 2012 To Be Held On 24 May 2012 (Thursday)

1. sai charan says:

sir,my application no is 30317 so please send my registration no

2. shirisha says:

sir i am shirisha i forget my ecet 2012 registration number
    please tell me how to know registration number of ECET 2012?
    send your answer to my mail

3. M VAMSI KRISHNA says:

Sir this is M.VAMSI KRISHNA my ecet application number Is 37670 but i can’t get my acknowledgment card so could you please send my registation number to my email ID :mundravamshi@gmail.com

4. Yarramsetti. Madhavi says:

sir… I am Madhavi. i didnt recieve my acknowledgement card yet! plz check my application number 13712

5. Raneeth says:

Sir i’m from nizamabad ive applied ecet through post i have not yet receieved my acknowledgement
    card i.e. Registration num which is necessary to get my hallticket my application number is 36141 on the name of raneeth and 36140 my friend whose name is saikishore pls respond to our problem as soon as possible my contact num. Are 8500208476,9652261659

6. Vishnu says:

Sir…I Dont Have Receive acknowledgement Card Upto NOw…Then i request you to..Plz Check My Appilication Status…My Application Num is 20706….

7. Vishnu says:

I DOnt Have Receveid My AcknowledgeMent upto now…Plz Check My application Status..My Application Num Is 20706..

8. Uday says:

Sir iam uday my application number is 24837 can u tell me my regestration number

9. M VAMSI KRISHNA says:

sir
    my application number is 37670 could you please send my registration number

10. sir,my application no is 28947 so please send my acknowledgement card

11. sravan says:

sir,my application no is 37698 so please send my registration no

12. Nikhil says:

Sir, this nikhil upto now i have not received the registration number my application number is 28068

13. Nikhil says:

Sir, this nikhil upto now i have not received my registration number my application number is 28068

14. prasad says:

please send my last date for ecet exam 2012

15. vardhan says:

can i get admission in ap engg clg’s through lateral entry as i am doing engg 1st yr in punjab please any body give the correct information

16. sravan kumar says:

the date of ecet exam is too late