AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 Application Forms

Pune based Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) application forms are available online (only) from 06 February 2012. In order to apply online for AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 one should create an account on AFMC Web Portal. After creating Login id one can fill the application form, the last date for applying online is 05 March 2012.

AFMC Pune has a total of 130 MBBS seats of which 105 are reserved for boys and 25 seats are reserved for girls. Ten seats out of 130 are reserved for candidates belonging to the scheduled castes/scheduled tribes.

The AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 will be held on 06 May 2012 (Sunday), all the details are available in the prospectus provided below.

Syllabus for AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012

The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10 + 2 scheme/Pre-medical/Intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the CBSE/State Education Board/Indian University.

Written test pattern

The AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 will be for 2 hours duration with 200 objective questions spanned across 5 sections as shown below:

Subjects Total Marks
Biology (Zoology & Botany) 50
Chemistry 50
Physics 50
Intelligence, Logic & Reasoning 25
English Language & Comprehension 25

Each correct answer will fetch one mark for the candidate. However wrong answer will have negative marks and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Use of calculator, Mobile phone, Bluetooth, PDA and log tables are not permitted in the examination.

Download prospectus for AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012

Application process for AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012

Register & Apply online for AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.

comments

115 comments on “AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 Application Forms

1. anil kumar says:

mera roll.no ni ayeya kyu…………??????????????

2. sandeep kaur says:

when we will recieve our examination hall tickets?????????

3. Jeena says:

Sir,i have completed my all procedure till the admit card download for AFMC 2012,but while i login it always shows incorrect username or password supplied,in addition to that i got an e-mail from Afmc that password is changed,and the new password is also not working..kindly help me sir..

• harryka says:

hello,,,, u can click forgot the passwaord button
      then u enter ur e-mail id and registration number
      u will get what u need

4. priyanka says:

Ihave submitted my application alongwith all formalities. Kindly fwd me theacknowledge slip and admit cardMy registration ID/Ref NOis132304 and journel Number 30670534. Thanks and regards.

5. Sneha Sankpal says:

its late for me to fill the form, any other chance to fill for this year exam?

6. sapna pandey says:

sir,i submitted the form by post but now when i checked using user login id it displays that “the form has been rejected due to finally not submitted at afmc”.what should i do now??sir please tell.MY REG NO. IS 71381.

7. Aarti Adgotra says:

Hello sir when we will get our admit cards?

8. Reenu says:

Ihave submitted my application alongwith all formalities. Kindly fwd me theacknowledge slip and admit card. My registration ID/Ref No73275 and journel Number 011373793. Thanks and regards.

• Reenu says:

I have submitted my appliction alongwith all formatlities. Please forward me acknowledge slip and admit card. My registration ID/REf No 73275 and Journal Number 011373793. Wtih regards.

9. s d sathya says:

Please guide me toapply on line for AFMC

10. SUBODH KUMAR TIWARI says:

RESPECTED SIR, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE MISTAKE IN MY APPLICATOIN FORM ABOUT MY FINAL SUBMISSION .PLZ HELP ME,AND REPLY SOON.

11. Neha Tote says:

Hello Sir,
    We have completely filled AFMC CET form and deposited the fees in the bank.
    Final submission of the application form couldn’t be completed due to network issues.
    Kindly let us know how can you help us for this issue? My Registration Id is 124927 and mail id is peeya125@yahoo.com . . Awaiting for your reply,
    Sincerely,
    Neha Tote

12. PRIYANKA RAJORIA says:

sir, i had completely filled the form and deposited the fees in the bank. .but now i have to final submit the aplication form but the password i m entering is shown to b invalid . .kindly tel me what to do next. . i had filled the form on 9.02.2012 , my registration id is 45194 and mail id is rajoria094@gmail.com . . kindly reply soon

13. ooooo says:

i want afmc form

14. ANAGHA NARAYANAN says:

Sir,
    I have submitted my application by online for afmc -MBBS,and got the journal number and paid the fees through SBI,but now I have got a message from your office tha on verification in your data base my application has not found only fees has been received there,how it happened sir, while I have log in AFMC cite I found my application with the uploaded photo and signature.Then why your are stating that it is not found,my registration No is 74345,kindly verify sir,and permitted to attend for the exam.

yours respectfully

15. merlin mary jose says:

hello sir ,when will we get our hall ticket for the exam.

16. prafull says:

sir plz tell ,whch day will be hall ticket available???????

17. SUMAI says:

plese help me how to apply for admision

18. always telling username and password incorrect what to do now? I have tried many times to submit but its not responding.

19. always telling username or password incorrect. what to do now?

20. sandeep kaur says:

ARMED FORCE MEDICAL COLLEGE

21. RIYA says:

WHAT IS THE ACCOUNT NO. IN WHICH PAYMENT FOR AFMC MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM 2012 NEEDS TO BE DONE

22. ranjit nagar says:

afmc form there are only 3 category my category is obc i dont know hat to do plz give me my some solution

23. vimal kumar mudunuru says:

pls help me to get the application form

24. ARYA CHANDRAN says:

Sir how can i apply for the online application for AFMC Medical entrance exam?

25. I want afmc online application form

26. AISHWARYA AJAY PATEL says:

HI.SIR,KINDLY HELP ME TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM,KINDLY HELP ME.

27. gholam says:

sir plz help me to fill the form .I am confused abot scaning phtos

28. KARTHIKA J says:

Sir,

When I try to login a message appears “incorrect username or password supplied !”
    I am not able to upload my photo or signature and generate payment challan. Kindly help me.

Karthika J

29. minakshi says:

30. minakshi says:

sir plz solve my problem in afmc form there are only 3 category n my category is obc i dont know what to do plz give me some solution.

31. Devyani Rajendra Pise says:

We want to apply offline as online is not getting processed. Please guide us in this regards.

32. ANURAG UPADHYAYA says:

ritasharma89210 :required application form of afmc 2012

ritasharma89210 :required application form of afmc 2012

minakshi :hello sir plz solve my problem in afmc form there are only 3 category n my category is obc i dont know what to do plz give me some solution

shweta aswal :hi i am sweta aswal, please tell me how to apply the application form

Srikanth :Hi Rita Sharma, You need to create an account at http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/ to view the application form.

ANURAG UPADHYAYA :ANURAG UPADHYAYA S/O RAJ NARAYAN UPADHYAYA V.L MANNI PUWRA POST MANGURA BAZAR DISST GONDA PIN 271401

Ravi Shah :Hi,I filled my application form completly,uploaded photo and signature..but when i press the button for review,it shows fill the mandatory marks…what should i do?can i submit the application again using different e-mail id?

• sapna says:

33. ANURAG UPADHYAYA says:

34. Ravi Shah says:

Hi,
    can i submit the application again using different e-mail id?

35. minakshi says:

36. Rupi says:

sir , a fee confirmation email will be sent to our email id?

Hi Rupi, You can check the confirmation status of your application form when you login. They mayn’t send any confirmation mail for fee.

37. Alda Agnes says:

Sir/Madam, I have registered for the MBBS in AFMC Pune but due to some reason I could not upload photo with the name and date, what should I do to rectify the mistake made by me I have already submitted the challan in the bank. do give me an-early reply. Thanking You

38. Geevarghese Nithin Panicker says:

can anyone tel me why me the afmc registration website cannot be accessed , please ??? :-|

39. Geevarghese Nithin Panicker says:

Hai …..
    Can anyone please tell me why the website cannot be logged in ???
    it would be really helpful if anyone could tell me …. :-)

40. vikrant says:

how can i apply application form afmc2012

41. minakshi says:

hi…..any one plz solve my problem….my category is obc but in afmc form there is only 3 category that is general,st,sc what to do plz tell me what to choose????

42. sintu. rajput :
    always keep saying incorrect user name and password

43. sintu. rajput says:

always keep saying incorrect user name and password

44. deepak says:

sir, i have completed my form in all aspect but how could i confirm its submission.

45. VICKY DAS says:

give me application form for (afmc) pune

46. GOKUL S says:

I WAS ALREADY REGISTERED BUT TO LOGIN IS SO DIFFICULT (it shows incorrect username or password). But iam sure that i was not mistaken.

47. BIDISHA SARKAR says:

I have submitted application without scaning of photo & signature with Bank Draft, please help me how can I proceed.

48. BIDISHA SARKAR says:

SIGNATURE, SCAN OF PHOTO

49. BIDISHA SARKAR says:

RECTIFICATION

50. BIDISHA SARKAR says:

BIDISHA SARKAR :Application form MBBS/BDS-2012

51. BIDISHA SARKAR says:

Application form MBBS/BDS-2012

52. how to fill online application form, tell one.

53. mousumi basu says:

i have submit the registration form of afmc on this saturday but when i went to state bank of they asked me the account number for challan. plzzz help me as soon as you can .

54. mousumi basu says:

i have submit the registration form of afmcon this saturday but when i went to state bank of they asked me the account number for challan. plzzz help me as soon as you can .

55. 201729 says:

Dear Sir,

I have registered in the AFMC website and generated the challan, how can i pay the examination fee and get it attested in Abu Dhabi ?

56. SARATH says:

I HAVE REGISTERED IN AFMC AND APPLIED ONLINE ON 8TH FEBRUARY.WHEN I DID FINAL SUBMISSION IT IS NOT GETTING LOADED AND THUS CANNOT PRINT THE FORM.I CLOSED AND OPENED IT ONCE AGAIN.NOW THE APPLICATION FORM WAS SUBMITTED BUT NO OPTION TO PRINT.

PLEASE HELP ME…..

57. gayatri buva says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    MY NAME IS GAYATRI BUVA.I WANT TO FILL UP THE FORM OF AFMC EXAMINATION…
    PLEASE ACCEPT MY APPLICATION FORM……

58. Sumit Rana says:

please tell me register in afmc.

59. nikhil tarange says:

hi,

60. NEHA says:

I HAVE REGISTERED IN AFMC AND APPLIED ONLINE ON 9TH FEBRUARY.WHEN I DID FINAL SUBMISSION IT IS NOT GETTING LOADED AND THUS CANNOT PRINT THE FORM.I CLOSED AND OPENED IT ONCE AGAIN.NOW THE APPLICATION FORM WAS SUBMITTED BUT NO OPTION TO PRINT.

I THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG.I DID ONCE AGAIN TODAY WITH ANOTHER EMAIL ID.AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION NO PAGE IS GENERATED.I HAVE KEPT IT AS IT IS…I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???
    PLEASE HELP ME…..

61. POOJA says:

i am not of 17 yrs but quite interested to join afmc help me out

62. vijayalakshmi kumaran says:

I had applied AFMC on 6.02.12. But the challan not generated State Bank of India. As per your ad. with in 24 hors to pay fees. But what can I do? Pl. inform me.

63. Devyani Rajendra Pise says:

I am very much inetersetd in this admission . help us, guiding the corrcet process . Presently we are unable to fill on line form.

64. Devyani Rajendra Pise says:

We have registered on 6.2.2012 . but passwrd and user id given in not accepting . Please letus know what to do. Can we get Offline form to submit by post?

65. dhan maya thapa says:

required application form 2012

66. rosily says:

Dear sir,
    I had applied on 6th but now i can’t acess with your given password.
    it is having devide simbal
    I don’t know what i have to do.
    can you Pl. allow me to neww pass word

Thanks

67. GOPIKISHAN PATEL says:

when will the afmc application form relesed ?

68. Pravin Sorte says:

HOw to fill the afmc online form… tell anyONE

69. pravin says:

Reuirement of online afmc exam form

70. Raj Nandini says:

can anyone tell me how to register in afmc web portal?

71. bhav says:

I have done with everything and when the registration form was generated the photograph and
    signature have come very small. I have submitted my application. Can some one suggest me what I should do now

72. Rajnandini says:

anyone can plz tell me how to register in AFMC WEB PORTAL????

73. amit raghav says:

2- alphabets in capital letter eg.PI
    2–numbers eg.77
    2–special characters–eg -@%

total strenght minimum 8 characters

eg….77amitraghav@%PI

like this u hve to reset ur passwrd

ab thkns bol ke sarminda na kre……..

74. sanjana socrates says:

can i get application by post and cost of application form

75. ambika says:

can u tell me hoe to generate CHALLAN????

76. uran says:

always keep saying incorrect user name and password

77. uran says:

how to create account. damn, always keep saying incorrect usr nme and passwrd.

78. ABHIPSA says:

how to fill up the application form please

79. how to fill this application form please give me some idea sir

Hi Madhura, The site is under maintenance now you cannot view form. You need to register on the site to view application form. You can do this after 6 PM or tomorrow.

80. MEGHA says:

KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW TO LOGIN AFTER REGISTERING…???BECAUSE THE PASSWORD PROVIDED IS NOT MATCHING WITH THAT OF THE E-MAIL ID…..

81. shweta aswal says:

hi i am sweta aswal, please tell me how to apply the application form

82. shweta aswal says:

apply afmc mbbs 2012 entrance exam application forms

83. AJITH MC says:

I HAVE RAGISTERED BUT I CANNOT TO LOGIN. WHAT I DO..?

84. Vindhya sake says:

i have registered but i’m unable to login in!

85. ritasharma89210 says: