Download CTET 2012 Provisional Admit Card

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has enabled the link to download provisional admit cards for CTET January 2012. Visit http://ctet.nic.in/Online/AdmitInput.aspx and input your Registration Number or Application Number and Date of Birth as mentioned in your CTET 2012 application form.

This is only a provisional admit card, physical admit cards are already dispatched by CBSE. Those who didn’t receive their admit cards can download the provisional admit card from the above link.

The procedure that needs to follow after downloading the provisional CTET 2012 admit card

You should meet the concerned centre superintendent one day in advance with a photocopy of the application form or confirmation receipt and passport size photograph (same as in your application form) and get the provisional CTET 2012 admit card verified.

Link to download CTET 2012 Admit card

328 comments on “Download CTET 2012 Provisional Admit Card

1. surender says:

dear sir

mai january 2012 me ctet pass kar liya tha, but mari mark list ghar par aabhi tak nhi aayi hai or mai apna roll no bhul gaya hu

2. surender says:

dear sir

maine ctet january 2012 pass kar liya tha par mere pass na to mark list aayi hai

or mai apna roll no bhi bhul gaya hu plz help

3. parmjit kaur says:

i want to know my result of nov 2012 ctet . My registration no 1027236 but i have no my roll no thanks

4. jyoti says:

i forget my roll number ctet exam my regestration number is 1836737

5. SEEMA RANI says:

Respecte Sir,
    My name is SEEMA RANI. I have not got my admit card (Nov 2012 Exam CTET), I am filling the all detail in the ctet online for admit card but the things is not working properly. Please, send me my admit card on my mail id(bhupendrabaghel786@gmail.com). I am giving my all detail…
    Name: SEEMA RANI
    Mother Name: SAVITRI REVI
    Father Name: BHAGIRATH
    Husband Name: KAMAL PRAKASH BAGHEL
    D.O.B: 02/02/1981
    Thanks & Regards
    SEEMA RANI
    M# 9719211***

6. MOHINI SONI says:

Respecte Sir,
    My name is MOHINI SONI. I have not got my admit card (Nov 2012 Exam CTET), I am filling the all detail in the ctet online for admit card but the things is not working properly. Please, send me my admit card on my mail id(sanjayss1in@yahoo.co.in). I am giving my all detail…

Name: MOHINI SONI
    Mother Name: GEETA SONI
    Father Name: RAMSHANKAR SONI
    Husband Name: SANJAY KUMAR SWARNKA
    D.O.B: 12/10/1984

Thanks & Regards
    Mohini Soni
    M# 9312371***

7. Ruchika manchanda says:

I DIN’T RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD AND I AM NOT aBLE TO DOWNLOAD I ALSO PLZ MAIL ME MY CARD .
    MY REG. NO. IS 1752777

8. respected sir i didn’t get my ctet admit card plz send my admit card its very urgent.my reg.no.-6003270 and dob-02/07/89.

9. Gulshan Khanna says:

Hi,web Administrator

I just gone through various post here, few candidates have unknowingly posted there personal details, i request you to delete or mask those details, as these can be misused.

please help making your blog safe for your visitors.

Regards
    Khanna gul

10. m.manigandan says:

my reg no is 21242244 still now i have not received my admit card dob 03/07/1994

11. pradeep semwal says:

please send my admit card for examination

12. jagjitsingh says:

what,s happens about the result of the ctet enterence.

13. Yachana Sharma says:

Hello Friends,
    I am very much surprised that either all of u guyz got ur admit card on the day of exam & were able to sit in CTET exam or you guyz just sit quite at ur places..
    Don’t you think we all should take a step ahead & enquirer about all the 8.7 lack candidates roll number which we didn’t received till the date of exam & not even any kind of intimation from CBSE.
    I am personally forwarding the mail to the Controller of the examination( Mr.M.C.Sharma – mcsharma.cbse@nic.in) & to the Chairman of CBSE (MR.Vineet Joshi chmn-cbse@nic.in) every day.

I request you all to do the same for the sake of OUR FUTURE.
    And I would appreciate all of you to get connected with each other through this Blog & News Site.

Lets see how much it works,but at-least, I would have a satisfaction that I took that step ahead & now I need your support as well.

Regards:-
    Yachana Sharma

14. Sir ,
    At list i am not able to download my admit card so plz……….help.
    and one more thing my Reg. No. 6370709.

15. Durva says:

I have same problem. Not able to download the Provisional Admit Card. My application number 6121237 showing recieved at “Status of Receipt of Application Form/ Confirmation Page”. But when i am trying to print Admit Card, it is showing “Invalid Application/Date of Birth”. Have any body gets solution or resolve the issue ? Even sent mail to jsctet@cbse.gov.in, no body has replied. No body is picking the provided help phone numbers.

16. vinod sonavane says:

my reg.no 6093537 and date of birth is 03/05/1985 i could be collect my holl-ticket whit i do?

17. vinod sonavane says:

sir my reg. no is 6093537 and my date of birth is 03/02/1985 yet i am not geting my exam hollticket what i do

18. ARUN SHARma says:

dear sir
    my admit card not rcieved or not download plz hepl me.
    R.no.6076613
    DOB 07/05/1978
    when i inter my registration no.6076613 and date of birth 07/05/1978 it reflacts you have inter the wrong application no,date of birth. but my registration no and date of birth both are write. so plz help me what can i do. till date i have not found my admit card

19. seema rajput says:

Sir I have not received my admit card. my name is seema rajput my date of birth 20/05/1981 plzz help me. i forgate my reg. no.

20. ravindra mahale says:

not came by post or not download on net
    ravi mahale

21. ravindra mahale says:

dear sir
    my admit card not rcieved or not download plz hepl me.
    R.no.6165176
    DOB 22/02/88
    DD no042169
    sr.no.786358
    ravi mahale

22. what is the meaning of yet to recivied and delivered

23. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

when i inter my registration no.6535430 and date of birth 15/10/81 it reflacts you have inter the wrong application no,date of birth. but my registration no and date of birth both are write. so plz help me what can i do. till date i have not found my admit card

plz help me and tell me how i can find my admit card.

sir you told me that my application not recived but sir how its possible .
    sir
    i had send my application form 25th nov by the speed post and the the delails in indianpost.gov.in that my application deliverer on date 29th nov. the delails of track no-EU08299843IN.

AND AS YOUR SITE CTET.nic/online/get cand appn it shows my registration no so how it possible that my form not recived and when i inter the all the data like candidate name, mothers name, fathers name, date of birth, paper it reflects my regstration no.

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

24. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

Pls help me I will be greatful to you

Srikanth
    Jan 27th, 2012 at 16:50
    Reply | Quote | #23
    Hi Rishi, Your application form was not received check at http://ctet.nic.in/Online/CtetAppStatus.aspx

RISHI KUMAR UTTAM
    Jan 27th, 2012 at 17:18
    Reply | Quote | #24
    sir

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

25. vikes says:

Sir I have not received my admit card. My registration no.is 6081286 and my dob 01/12/1984.

26. sir,

i am not able to find out my admit card my

date of birth is 22/07/1975