Download CTET 2012 Provisional Admit Card

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has enabled the link to download provisional admit cards for CTET January 2012. Visit http://ctet.nic.in/Online/AdmitInput.aspx and input your Registration Number or Application Number and Date of Birth as mentioned in your CTET 2012 application form.

This is only a provisional admit card, physical admit cards are already dispatched by CBSE. Those who didn’t receive their admit cards can download the provisional admit card from the above link.

The procedure that needs to follow after downloading the provisional CTET 2012 admit card

You should meet the concerned centre superintendent one day in advance with a photocopy of the application form or confirmation receipt and passport size photograph (same as in your application form) and get the provisional CTET 2012 admit card verified.

Link to download CTET 2012 Admit card

comments

330 comments on “Download CTET 2012 Provisional Admit Card

1. Rishi Kumar Uttam says:

Dear Admin,
    pls delete posts with carry person information regarding few candidate. like DOB Father name etc. these can be misused for credit card.

2. YOGESH POKHARKAR says:

I am not able to find out my admit card my date of birth 24/11/1988

3. surender says:

dear sir

mai january 2012 me ctet pass kar liya tha, but mari mark list ghar par aabhi tak nhi aayi hai or mai apna roll no bhul gaya hu

4. surender says:

dear sir

maine ctet january 2012 pass kar liya tha par mere pass na to mark list aayi hai

or mai apna roll no bhi bhul gaya hu plz help

5. parmjit kaur says:

i want to know my result of nov 2012 ctet . My registration no 1027236 but i have no my roll no thanks

6. jyoti says:

i forget my roll number ctet exam my regestration number is 1836737

7. SEEMA RANI says:

Respecte Sir,
    My name is SEEMA RANI. I have not got my admit card (Nov 2012 Exam CTET), I am filling the all detail in the ctet online for admit card but the things is not working properly. Please, send me my admit card on my mail id(bhupendrabaghel786@gmail.com). I am giving my all detail…
    Name: SEEMA RANI
    Mother Name: SAVITRI REVI
    Father Name: BHAGIRATH
    Husband Name: KAMAL PRAKASH BAGHEL
    D.O.B: 02/02/1981
    Thanks & Regards
    SEEMA RANI
    M# 9719211***

8. MOHINI SONI says:

Respecte Sir,
    My name is MOHINI SONI. I have not got my admit card (Nov 2012 Exam CTET), I am filling the all detail in the ctet online for admit card but the things is not working properly. Please, send me my admit card on my mail id(sanjayss1in@yahoo.co.in). I am giving my all detail…

Name: MOHINI SONI
    Mother Name: GEETA SONI
    Father Name: RAMSHANKAR SONI
    Husband Name: SANJAY KUMAR SWARNKA
    D.O.B: 12/10/1984

Thanks & Regards
    Mohini Soni
    M# 9312371***

9. Ruchika manchanda says:

I DIN’T RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD AND I AM NOT aBLE TO DOWNLOAD I ALSO PLZ MAIL ME MY CARD .
    MY REG. NO. IS 1752777

10. meena bairola says:

respected sir i didn’t get my ctet admit card plz send my admit card its very urgent.my reg.no.-6003270 and dob-02/07/89.

11. Gulshan Khanna says:

Hi,web Administrator

I just gone through various post here, few candidates have unknowingly posted there personal details, i request you to delete or mask those details, as these can be misused.

please help making your blog safe for your visitors.

Regards
    Khanna gul

12. m.manigandan says:

my reg no is 21242244 still now i have not received my admit card dob 03/07/1994

13. pradeep semwal says:

please send my admit card for examination

14. jagjitsingh says:

what,s happens about the result of the ctet enterence.

15. Yachana Sharma says:

Hello Friends,
    I am very much surprised that either all of u guyz got ur admit card on the day of exam & were able to sit in CTET exam or you guyz just sit quite at ur places..
    Don’t you think we all should take a step ahead & enquirer about all the 8.7 lack candidates roll number which we didn’t received till the date of exam & not even any kind of intimation from CBSE.
    I am personally forwarding the mail to the Controller of the examination( Mr.M.C.Sharma – mcsharma.cbse@nic.in) & to the Chairman of CBSE (MR.Vineet Joshi chmn-cbse@nic.in) every day.

I request you all to do the same for the sake of OUR FUTURE.
    And I would appreciate all of you to get connected with each other through this Blog & News Site.

Lets see how much it works,but at-least, I would have a satisfaction that I took that step ahead & now I need your support as well.

Regards:-
    Yachana Sharma

16. Sir ,
    At list i am not able to download my admit card so plz……….help.
    and one more thing my Reg. No. 6370709.

17. Durva says:

I have same problem. Not able to download the Provisional Admit Card. My application number 6121237 showing recieved at “Status of Receipt of Application Form/ Confirmation Page”. But when i am trying to print Admit Card, it is showing “Invalid Application/Date of Birth”. Have any body gets solution or resolve the issue ? Even sent mail to jsctet@cbse.gov.in, no body has replied. No body is picking the provided help phone numbers.

18. vinod sonavane says:

my reg.no 6093537 and date of birth is 03/05/1985 i could be collect my holl-ticket whit i do?

19. vinod sonavane says:

sir my reg. no is 6093537 and my date of birth is 03/02/1985 yet i am not geting my exam hollticket what i do

20. ARUN SHARma says:

dear sir
    my admit card not rcieved or not download plz hepl me.
    R.no.6076613
    DOB 07/05/1978
    when i inter my registration no.6076613 and date of birth 07/05/1978 it reflacts you have inter the wrong application no,date of birth. but my registration no and date of birth both are write. so plz help me what can i do. till date i have not found my admit card

21. seema rajput says:

Sir I have not received my admit card. my name is seema rajput my date of birth 20/05/1981 plzz help me. i forgate my reg. no.

22. ravindra mahale says:

not came by post or not download on net
    ravi mahale

23. ravindra mahale says:

dear sir
    my admit card not rcieved or not download plz hepl me.
    R.no.6165176
    DOB 22/02/88
    DD no042169
    sr.no.786358
    ravi mahale

24. what is the meaning of yet to recivied and delivered

25. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

when i inter my registration no.6535430 and date of birth 15/10/81 it reflacts you have inter the wrong application no,date of birth. but my registration no and date of birth both are write. so plz help me what can i do. till date i have not found my admit card

plz help me and tell me how i can find my admit card.

sir you told me that my application not recived but sir how its possible .
    sir
    i had send my application form 25th nov by the speed post and the the delails in indianpost.gov.in that my application deliverer on date 29th nov. the delails of track no-EU08299843IN.

AND AS YOUR SITE CTET.nic/online/get cand appn it shows my registration no so how it possible that my form not recived and when i inter the all the data like candidate name, mothers name, fathers name, date of birth, paper it reflects my regstration no.

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

26. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

Pls help me I will be greatful to you

Srikanth
    Jan 27th, 2012 at 16:50
    Reply | Quote | #23
    Hi Rishi, Your application form was not received check at http://ctet.nic.in/Online/CtetAppStatus.aspx

RISHI KUMAR UTTAM
    Jan 27th, 2012 at 17:18
    Reply | Quote | #24

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

27. vikes says:

Sir I have not received my admit card. My registration no.is 6081286 and my dob 01/12/1984.

28. sir,

i am not able to find out my admit card my

date of birth is 22/07/1975
    center for exam Noida.

Kindly help me,

29. patil sandeep sahebrao says:

still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6459696
    My D.o.b is 14/03/83
    Father’s name- sahebarao patil Mother’s Name- sankuntala Category – open
    Pls help me I will be greatful to you

30. meenu says:

sir, still my admit card is not send on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 07/01/1985,

31. Yachana Sharma says:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Still I am not able to see my admit card online nor I received it yet.
    My Registration number is:- 6129849 & DOB is:- 11/08/83
    Kindly assist me,i’ll be great full to you.

32. lavkush says:

sir i have forgot my id. and pasword..please tell me at my mail id.thank you so much

33. PREETI CHANDEKAR says:

DEAR SIR/MAM
    I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD, AND WHEN I CHECKED IN http://ctet.nic.in/Online/CtetAppStatus.aspx, IT IS SHOWING THAT “Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ’6080452′ is yet to be received/ processed.”
    WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
    MY APPLICATION NO. IS 6080452
    AND WHEN I CHECKED IN http://ctet.nic.in/Online/AdmitInput.aspx IT IS SHOWING “You have entered the wrong Application No./Date of Birth.”
    WHAT TO DO NOW? CAN I GIVE THE EXAM OR NOT.

34. PREETI CHANDEKAR says:

DEAR SIR/MAM

WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

MY APPLICATION NO. IS 6080452

WHAT TO DO NOW? CAN I GIVE THE EXAM OR NOT.

PLEASE REPLY SOON I HAVE TO TRAVEL 18HRS BEFORE TO REACH THE EXAM CENTER.

35. purnima gupta says:

I HAVE FORGET MY APPLICATION FORM NO. KINDLY PROVIDE ME MY ADMIT CARD. ADD 2A/478 AWASH VIKASH COLONY, HARPUR BALLIA U.P.

36. amit kumar says:

Sir
    i am amit kumar, i B.ed qualified and my ctet exam date 29/01/2012
    what i can give I paper
    my Roll No.72014135,and Application No6385794
    i request to you my helf

37. amit kumar says:

i amit kumar i B.ed passed out and fill the cet form i can give I paper cet
    please helf
    my application form No.6385794, and Rool No.72014135

38. PREETI CHANDEKAR says:

DEAR SIR/MAM

I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD, AND WHEN I CHECKED IN http://ctet.nic.in/Online/CtetAppStatus.aspx, IT IS SHOWING THAT “Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6080452’ is yet to be received/ processed.”
    WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

MY APPLICATION NO. IS 6080452

WHAT TO DO NOW? CAN I GIVE THE EXAM OR NOT.

39. patil sandeep sahebrao says:

hi sir my regi.no. is 6459696 sandeep sahebarao patil i have no received admit card till date i will try online but birth date is not valid so pls give me suggest mail ad sanparihar121@gmail.com

40. Vaishali says:

My application No: 6044189, DOB: 21.07.79, Still now I have not received my provisional admit card or hall ticket. I do not know my centre also. I have to travel all the way from AP to Chennai only for this reason. Help me to get details and hall ticket immeditely.
    Vaishali –

If any alternative method for appearing for exam without hall ticket, by producing the application form and payment detail. Regards

Urgent – Immediate attention needed.

41. shikha says:

sir please send my mail my application no. 3027798, and d.o.b 5/3/1990

42. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

plz help me and tell me how i can find my admit card.

sir you told me that my application not recived but sir how its possible .

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

43. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

plz help me and tell me how i can find my admit card.

44. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

45. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

Pls help me I will be greatful to you

• sir

sir plz help me. how i find the admit card

46. neha says:

i have not received till date

47. KANCHAN says:

what i’ll do sir my admit card was not came

48. shikha says:

SIR WHAT ARE DO, ABOUT MY EXAM

49. MRS VAISHALI says:

Vaishali –

50. Jayanthi Mala says:

I sent mail to jsctet@cbse.gov.in and try more than 1000 times for given number in ctet web portal. No response. Very bad adminstration.

51. Jayanthi Mala says:

Hi,
    still my admit card is not shown on net. Applied online on 23-Nov-2011
    My registration no.is 6431701.
    My D.o.b is 31/08/1983.
    Mother’s Name- Vijaya Lakshmi
    Subject- Both
    Category – OBC
    Pls help me I will be greatful to you

52. AMIT SHARMA says:

dear sir/madam,

i have try to many time but till date i have’t recd. my admit card till now. so plz confirm the right site where we have recd. our admit card..

53. rag.6109062
    birth date 09/12/89
    admisncard nhi mila mo.no.9413093130

54. kapil dev lodha says:

please sir, still my admit card is not shown on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 15/07/1986,my father name is bhoj raj lodha,mother’s name kailashi devi subjet vi-viii level category – obc . pls help me 7 tell me what i do ?

55. kapil dev lodha says:

please sir i still my admit card is not shown on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 15/07/1986,my father name is bhoj raj lodha,mother’s name kailashi devi subjet both category – obc. pls help me 7 tell me what i do ?

56. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6535430.
    My D.o.b is 15/10/1981.

Father’s name- BENI PRASAD UTTAM

Mother’s Name- SATYA BHAMA UTTAM

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

Pls help me I will be greatful to you

57. sir i have not recived my admit card and also not dowenload a provisional admit card so please give ms detail about admit card.

58. ANJANA PANDEY says:

Sir,
    Exam date 29.1.2012 but not receive CTET 2012 Admit card. my registratin no.6431482 date of birth 07.07.1979 payment through Axis Bank. Please cheak your mail and see my form. Please send Provisional Admit Card. ANJANA PANDEY

59. shobha kumari says:

name:shobha kumari
    father,s name:basudeo prasad
    mother’s name:devanti devi
    dob:26/01/1977
    sub:both
    category:obc

60. Mridula Mishra says:

Mridula Mishra :
    STILL MY ADMIT CARD NOT SHOWN ON NET AND MESSAGE SHOW WRONG REG. NO AND DATE OF BIRTH AND BOTH ARE CORRECT . MY REGISTRATION NO IS 6275379 AND DOB IS 15/19/1986. SO PLEASE HELP ME .

61. Mridula Mishra says:

STILL MY ADMIT CARD NOT SHOWN ON NET AND MESSAGE SHOW WRONG REG. NO AND DATE OF BIRTH AND BOTH ARE CORRECT . SO PLEASE HELP ME .

62. dheeraj choudhary says:

if anybdy feel prblm releted to the dwnload admit card of ctet 29 jan.2011
    tell his prblm through make a call at 9784220960
    mail at dheerajcoolcool@gmail.com

63. satyawan says:

Sir my registration no. 6274775 dob. 10/04/70 pse help me

64. satyawan says:

Dear Sir / Madam

I have applkied for the CTET 2012 but on downloading the admit card , it shows that the registraton number or date of birth are incorrect but both are the same after getting checked the web sitehttp://ctet.nic.in/Online/AdmitInput.aspx. pse help me . only one day remaining for the exam

satyawan

65. monika tiwari says:

monika tiwari dob-19/07/88 aplication no 2043991 admit card not recieved

• dheeraj choudhary says:

its is right process just wait,,,1st u hv to chk yr status that yr applctn is accept or reject…or call at 9784220960 if feel any difficulty in ths prcss

66. Shweta Gadge says:

SIR
    I HAVE NOT MY ADMIT CARD TILL NOW WHEN I TRY TO DOWN LOAD IT MESSAGE SHOW WRONG REG. NO AND DATE OF BIRTH AND BOTH ARE CORRECT . SO PLEASE HELP ME SIR MT DATE OF BIRTH IS 15/02/1983 & REG.NO IS 6102495.
    And I have tried by both the way to enter my date of birth 15/02/83 and 15/02/1983.

Please tell me urgently…..Its emergency.

67. SUDESH SHARMA says:

SIR
    I HAVE NOT MY ADMIT CARD TILL NOW WHEN I TRY TO DOWN LOAD IT MESSAGE SHOW WRONG REG. NO AND DATE OF BIRTH AND BOTH ARE CORRECT . SO PLEASE HELP ME SIR MT DATE OF BIRTH IS 1/1/1981 & REG.NO IS 6572664

68. SUDESH SHARMA says:

SIR

69. minu sharma says:

I haven’t received my admit card n i forget registration no .name-pratibha upadhyay dob-01/08/1986, category-general

70. pratibha upadhyay says:

sir, still my admit card is not shown on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 27/11/1976,my father name is ramesh chand sharma,mother’s name rajani sharma subjet both category – genral . pls help me 7 tell me what i do ?

71. pratibha upadhyay says:

sir, still my admit card is not shown on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 01/08/1986,my father name is munishwer dutt upadhyay,mother’s name premlata upadhyay subjet both category – genral . pls help me 7 tell me what i do ?

72. nidhi singh says:

sir, still my admit card is not shown on net and i did not any admit card by post, pls help. I forgot my registration number….sorry for that , my d.o.b. is 09/09/1982,my husband name is praveen singh,mother’s name rani kanwar subjet 1 to v, category – genral . pls help me 7 tell me what i do ?

73. sir regt.no 6109062 muje admisn card nhi dowan lod nhi kr pari hu

74. Kamaljit says:

sir.my registration no. is 6432212 and date of birth is 02/05/71. I applied “on line ” on 23.11.11.fees deposited by debit card of PNB Rs.511.28.my transaction no. is is S31295329 PNB MORNI(PKL) dated 23.11.11.plz tell me what i do?

Hi Kamaljit, Your application form was not received check http://ctet.nic.in/Online/CtetAppStatus.aspx

• Kamaljit says:

sir.plz tell me.now what should I do.may I re-fill my application personaly at head office with my fees deposit proof & edu.certificate.my registration no. is 6432212 and date of birtfees deposited by debit card of PNB Rs.511.28.my transaction no. is is S31295329 PNB MORNI(PKL) dated 23.11.11.plz tell me what i do?
        h is 02/05/71

75. jyoty chandra says:

Dear sir
    till date i can’t receive my admit card my ref no is 6312133 & dob is 03/10/1984
    i still waiting for ur response.

76. raj kesh meena says:

i have not received till date my ragestration no is 6218323 D.o.b-1.1.1993 . I also submit a applicatio at your CBSE office on 25.1.2012,

77. sir,
    still my admit card is not shown on net.pls help.
    My registration no.is 6011985.
    My D.o.b is 26/01/1977.

Father’s name- Basudeo Prasad

Mother’s Name- Devanti Devi

Subject- Both

Category – OBC

Pls help me I will be greatful to you

Hi Shobha, Did you give the DOB as 26/01/77 in your application form? It is not matching, please check.

78. akansha sukla says:

akansha sukla d/o 30april 1990 application no 2194425 admitcard not recived

79. akansha sukla says:

akansha sukla d/o 30 april application no 2194425 admit card not recived

80. akansha sukla says:

akansha shukla d/o prakash chand shukla application no 2194425 admit card not recieved

81. Bindhu Antony says:

Dear sir I forgot my application number of ctet exam. It is necessary for downloading the admit card. pLease help me

82. ANJANA PANDEY says:

Sir,
    my registration no. 6431482 and date of birth 07.07.79, My father name Sri Shridhar Pandey, Adress- S-10/249 C-6-A Hukulganj, Varanasi-221002 U.P. Pl. Help me and send Admit Card, Its very important for my future my father Contact no. 09415292480 Pl.call me.

My payment details are:
    Axis Bank Transaction ID:128645
    Date of Transcion: 23/11/2011
    Card Type: Visa
    Amount: 511.28

Please update.

83. ASHA RANI says:

Sir ,i havent received &download my admit card my DOB 01/07/1981 reg no.341320. solve my prb………..imp for my future

84. Kamaljit says:

85. Sandhya Arora says:

Hello,

I did not receive my admit card , however I have taken the online Print out. Kindly suggest is it sufficient for examination or we have to carry some identity proof.

Sandhya

86. GAURAV KUMAR SINGH says:

i am gaurav kumar singh s/o sri. sheesh pal singh,my registration no. is 6086697 and my date of birth is 24-07-1988. i am unable to download my admit card so please my problem. thnks sir

87. Geeta Kandpal says:

Please send Provisional Admit Card

Mo. No. 08800794071

88. Geeta Kandpal says:

Dear sir,
    I have received admit card till date & I loss the application no. Kind send in my Res. Address as below
    Geeta Kandpal C/o Mr. L D. Nailwal
    72A/B-10A
    Udaigiri-First
    Noida 201307

89. arvind kumar yadav says:

i arvind kumar yadav s/o rajendra prasad yadav, my registration no. is 2054477 and my date of birth is 05/08/1989. i am unable to down load my admit card so pls. solve my problem.

90. lalita yadav says:

sir/madam i have not recive my admit card yet.my registration 6404629 l am unable to download because there is some problem regarding the date of birth so plz help me.

91. URVASHI TRIPATHI says:

my registration no is 6133655 and date of birth 16/12/1982 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.

92. anishchala kumari says:

sir
    i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6105843 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

93. sunaina paur says:

my registration no is 6061995 and date of birth 30/11/90.im not able to download my admit card as dat shows some problems regarding to date of birth and my bank draft no is 764978.so pl solve my problem about admit card.

94. HARIKESH KUMAR VERMA says:

dir sir my booklet no. is 2184254 & date of birth 16/08/1990 mera admit nahi aya plz. send the my admit card my mobno. is 09711076068

95. shikha says:

sir my application no. 3027798 & D.O.B.–5/3/1990

PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD

96. hem chand chandola says:

sir
    mera registration no mere pass nahi hai my father name heeramani chandola n motter name krishnadevi n my date of birth 28/05/1990 pls mera marg darshan kare
    thanks

97. Komal Gupta says:

I havn’t rec my admit card

98. ANJANA PANDEY says:

SIR,

I am not received ADMIT CARD CTET 2012. I am apply on line form and Registration no. 6431482, D/B 07.07.1979 My Father Name- Sri Shridhar Pandey, Address- S-10/249-C-6-A, Hukulganj, Varanasi-221002 U.P. My Father Mob.no. 09415292480, Pl. Send my Admit Card and help me this contact no. and my email trishool80@yahoo.co.in

ANJANA PANDEY

REGISTRATION NO. 6431482

D/B 07.07.1979

D/O SRI SHRIDHAR PANDEY

99. ANJANA PANDEY says:

Sir,

100. kalyani n kankate says:

my registration :6391546 & DOB is 18/09/1991 i does not receive my admit card what can i do sir i requert u do somthing for me my ph no:

101. kalyani n kankate says:

sudha tiwari :
    my registration no is 6025421 and date of birth 6/3/88 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.

my registration no is 6391546 i did not have collect my admit card what can i will do for exam so plese tell me kalyani n kankate ph.no.8087289225 dob:18/09/1991

102. DEVESH KUMAR says:

R/S
    my registration no is 6066076 and date of birth 21/08/1985.I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.MY MOb.8896770052,

103. DEVESH KUMAR says:

R/S

104. saurabh agarwal says:

sir
    sir mere admit card main name spelling wrong hai.kya karu……..

105. kiran.kumar.chauhan says:

I have taken form from syndicate bank form churchgate Mumbai-( form application no is=(2021378)& send vie speed post on 22/11/2011. i check the detail of posted letter on (indiapost.gov.in) which speed post number is EM007306988IN it show it
    recived INDRAPRASTHA HPO on 24/11/2011 on 2:37pm.i checked my application detail by online on ctet.nic.in it not showing Received & i have not also have photo copy of application(i have application book only & speed post receipt). in such situation what to do & where to contact please guide me
    i already mail to cbcb board but not recived any detail

106. pawan kumar says:

i have forgot my registeration no.my date of birth 10/5/86. & i have not recieved my admit card by name & my details also & i am not able to fetch my registrtion number with the details of me from the link provided by you i.e http://ctet.nic.in/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx

so sir, suggest any other way to get the admit card.,So please tell me. Its very importent for my future.For any information contect me at this no.-9411495643

Hi Pawan, Unless you have a registration number you cannot check your application status; if your form is received only then you will get admit card. So on the same link if you give all details as it is comparing to your registration form you can get your registration number.

107. poonam luthra says:

paper hoga ke ni as 30th ko election hai .pl tell kahin aisa na ho k centre pe ja k pata chale

108. Firoza Khan says:

i have forgot my registeration no. & i have not recieved my admit card & i am not able to fetch my registrtion number with the details of me from the link provided by you i.e http://ctet.nic.in/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx

sir what to do..? for my registration no. and for the admit card.

or suggest any other way to get the registration no., plz provide any link so that ii can put my details and get my registration no. then admit card.

109. sandip bansod says:

sir, i havent recive my hall ticket & i forgot my ragistration no. also. my dob is 01-06-1987

110. seema pathania says:

i haven’t received my admit card my registration number is 6008412 nmy date of birth is 19/03/1984

Hi Seema, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6008412’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you didn’t get your admit card.

111. seema pathania says:

Sir i have not received my admit card while i am trying to download it from net it is showing some error related to my DOB. Kindly do the needful. My registration number is 6008412 and my Date of Birth is 19/03/1984. Thank you

112. km shruti sharma says:

Dear Sir, We have not reced. admit card agst. written test on dt 29.1.12, my application no. is 6555226 .plz send me my admit card.

sir/ madam i have no idea about the selectation of teacher plz send its detail.

my email add. abhayabhi2@gmail.com
    mobile no 07830478188

plz help me

113. kiran says:

my registration no is 6249340 and date of birth 01/11/1980.i m unable to download my admit card shown some problem regarding the date of birth.plz tell me what i do?

114. paramjeet kaur says:

Dear
    Sir my registration no is 6491476 and date of birth 05/06/1984 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future. contact me 9914454074

115. paramjeet kaur says:

Dear
    Sir my registration no is 6491476 and date of birth 05/06/1984 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future. contact me 991445074

116. SANDEEP JAIN says:

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ADMIT CARD MY REGISTRATION NO.6546979

Hi Sandeep, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6546979’ is yet to be received/ processed. So you didn’t get your admit card for this reason.

117. SATYENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

second problem

my sis registration no is 6274760 and date of birth 5/12/1987 .I m unable to download admit card as data shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.

Hi Satyendra, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6274760’ is yet to be received/ processed. SO admit card cannot be downloaded for this reason.

118. SATYENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

Dear
    Sir my registration no is 6274819 and date of birth 01/05/1985 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future. contact me 9818774168

119. pratibha says:

sir
    i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6037872 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

120. Rupa Joshi says:

Dear sir
    I have not received my admit card yet. my registration no. is 6178700 and D.O.B. 01/07/73. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so please help me. its very important for me

121. hello sir,
    please change my examination center .m working in Dadra & Nagar havelli.pls give me a center in this place .my current examination center is Allahabad,center code-70001.its so far from my place and m not reaching this place.pls help me.my application no is -3021218 & date of birth is-26/04/88.
    pls kindly help me.its question abt my life.

Thanks
    Anila

122. ANJANA PANDEY says:

Sir,

123. sir my reg. no.is 6106861 & dob 25/02/80, but i’m unable to download admit card.

124. Respected sir,
    I have applied for ctet-2012 through online but i am unable to download my admit card. Kindly think seriously.
    thanx
    Hariom Shukla

125. my application no is 2014041 and date of birth 26/04/88.I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some problem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.

126. pratibhabagre says:

my registration no is 6045913 and date of birth 23/08/76 .I m unable to download admit card as dat shows some porblem regarding the date of birth .So plz tell me what i do?Its very important for my future.

127. navneet says:

my registration no is 64855530and date of birth 17/5/88. i m unable to download my admite card that show some problem related to date of birth, so plz tell me what i do?

128. navneet says:

sudha tiwari :

129. sudha tiwari says:

130. sudha tiwari says:

plz tell me what can i do now my registration no 6025421 and my name is sudha tiwari and my father name is Ashok kumar Tiwari i applied for both paper plz its my request issue me my admit card

131. sudha tiwari says:

sir i had no idea dat i had to sent registration slip to C.B.S.E but i prepared hard for this exam i m really sorry for my mistake but plz now tell me what procedure i follow no to get my admit cacd

132. sanjay chaudhary says:

sir,i have not received my admit card of ctet 2012 yet n there is some problem about the date of birth,provisional card shows not valid d.o.b,so how can i get my roll number?sir please send my admit card on my email id,my name-sanjay chaudhary,my registration no. is 2365235,fathers name-chandra bhan chaudhary,mothers name-suneeta chaudhary d.o.b-01/09/1988.n appeared for both the exam paper 1 and 2.

133. pooja rani says:

sir,i have not received my admit card of ctet 2012 yet n there is some problem about the date of birth,provisional card shows not valid d.o.b,so how can i get my roll number?sir please send my admit card on my email id,my name-pooja rani,my registration no. is 6171313,fathers name-suresh kumar chhokar,mothers name-lakshmi,d.o.b-03/01/1989.n appeared for both the exam paper 1 and 2.

134. YATIN KUMAR says:

Sir my name is Yatin kumar. I could’nt get my admit card and I have lost my application/registration no. please send me my registration/application no. by mail,call or sms I will be great full thank of you. yatin kumar , s/o shri Ravi dutt, DOB 01/03/1989, ADDRESS- E-93, Street No. 6,Bhagirathi vihar Delhi 110094 , MB. 9560423208,9540412330

135. Rupa Joshi says:

Rupa Joshi :Dear siri have not received my admit card yet. my registration no. is 6178700 and D.O.B. 01/07/73. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so please help me. its very important for me.

136. Rupa Joshi says:

Dear sir
    i have not received my admit card yet. my registration no. is 6178700 and D.O.B. 01/07/75. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so please help me. its very important for me.

137. Subhra Roy says:

Dear Sir,

I have not received admit card and i am not able to download provisional admit card.
    It displays wrong application no./date of birth. My registration no. is confirmed.
    My application no. is 60598333 and date of birth is 18/06/1982.
    so please help

138. shiwangi says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6370292.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of application sequence number .so please help me its very important for me.

139. vikram bahadur nag says:

dear sir
    i have not received my admit card; i have lost my registration no., my name is vikram bahadur nag, father’s name is late digamber nag, dob 04/12/1983 . please help me.

140. BHUPINDER KAUR says:

sir i have not recieved my admit card yet reg. no. 6010943 sir please help me

141. kavita kumari says:

I am kavita kumari my reg.no. is 6054886.birth date 18/10/1978.im unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so plz help me

Hi Kavita, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6054886’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you cannot download your admit card.

142. pratibha says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6037872. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

Hi Pratibha, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6037872’ is yet to be received/ processed.Hence you cannot download your admit card.

143. sheetal says:

sir/madam
    i have not recive my admit card my reg no 6551882 and my DOB 08/01/85
    so pls send my admit card ASAP
    thanks
    Sheetal

144. Karuna rani says:

Sir,i m unable to download my wifes admit card which reg.no.is 6438098.and DOB is 10/11/81.please help

Hi Karuna, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6438098’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you cannot download online.

145. Monica Kumari Giri says:

sir today i have sand photostat copy of my Application form/confirmation page, photostat copy of DD, and one photograph…
    kya main hope kar sakti hu ki mera admit card mil jayga
    Registration no.6046525
    Email ID- Monicakumari09@gmail.com

146. PRVEEN KUMAR SAINI says:

Dear sir,
    i have not recived my admit card yet. my registration no. is 6058523.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

Hi Kumar, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6058523’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you cannot download your admit card.

147. SIR, I have not received my admit card and , I have lost my registration no.. , my name is AKSHAYA KUMAR , and DOB is 10/09/1991 . please help me, how can i get my admit card .

148. neeru singh says:

I have not received my admit card yet. my registration no. is 2382236. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so please help me its very important 4 me.

149. Akanksha AWASTHi says:

my reg no is 6337967
    date of birth is 06/11/88
    i’ve not recieved my admit card… kindly help

150. Beena says:

It displays wrong registration no./date of birth. My registration no. is confirmed.
    My application no. is 6148523 and date of birth is 12/10/1987.
    so what should i do

151. Sharda Kumari says:

Dear Sir/Madam, Maine application status chek kiya to mera application no 6295760 hai. Our mera date of birth 01/12/1982 hai. Lekin main apna admitcard download nahi kar pa rahi hu. Maine apna status check kiya to aaya ki your conformation is yet to be received/processed . Agar mera applicaion cbse ko nahi milta to main application status se application no mujhe kaise milta Sir. please HELP ME.

Hi Sharda, You will get registration as soon as you fill your application form. Once you filled the application form you need to send the confirmation slip to CBSE before the last date. It s possible your from was not sent or not received by CBSE in time.

152. balwinder singh says:

sir my reg. no is 6177793. i have not received admit card yet. I am unable to downlod it because ther is some problem regardarding the date of birth. so plzzz help me

153. rakesh says:

sir my registration no is 6275801 & my application received by cbse board but I have not received my admit card on line allthough I have submitted various typs of dob. pls help me. on this matter.

154. shweta malik says:

i have not received my admit card yet. my registration no. is 2140810. I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so please help me its very important 4 me.

155. PARUL SINGH says:

Pls stop the emails and notifications for myself, frm this website.
    Thanks
    Parul

156. SATYENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

hi, my wife registration number is 6274819 my wife birthday date is 01/05/1985 pl. help me for ctet. i have tried for the same but according to them my birthday date is showed invild pl call me or please help me reply my e mail sir.

157. SHAMA PARVEEN says:

Dear sir,
    I have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6451628.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me. SHAMA PARVEEN VARANASI UP.

Hi Parveen, Give your DOB in dd/mm/yy format instead of dd/mm/yyyy. Example if Year is 1986 mention as 86.

158. Beenu Kardam says:

Dear Sir/Mam

159. Bhawna Tyagi says:

Sir I Have not recived my Admit Card till now my application no is 2301313

160. AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

sir
    6 day left for my exam till my admit card not receive .how to give exam without admit card
    sir help me .my reg no 6060553 dob 26/10/86

Hi Akanksha, Sorry Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6060553’ is yet to be received/ processed. You cannot download your admit card even online.

• AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

sir tell me how to give exam .my payment detail is given below tran id -2000052113 axis bank amount 511/- date 14/11/2011

161. AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

sir help me .

162. KRISHNAVENI says:

I have not received my card. my registration number 6607370, application status is received please help me

163. pardeep mkumar says:

dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card. my reg no is 6356976 pardeep kumar 29/01/1985.
    for downloading of provisional card it shows wrong d.o.b. so how can i get my roll no.

164. ANNAPURNIMA says:

Dear Sir my no is 3029341 and my date of birth -16/09/88, I have checked my status it show it has been received but i am unable to download it, So please tell me how can i download it.

165. Gore sarita says:

I am priyanka kale my reg.no. is 6360959.birth date 16/01/1991.im unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth. so plz help me

166. Dear sir,
    i am tulsi kumar das,my registration no-6352926,date of birth-18/08/80 and yet i have not receive my admit card so please send my admit card.thank you

167. Dear Sir/Madam, Maine application status chek kiya to mera application no 6057607 hai. Our mera date of birth 13/02/1988 hai. Lekin main apna admitcard download nahi kar pa raha hu. Maine kal bhi ek comment kiya tha lekin reply aaya ki aapka application cbse main recived nahi huwa hai. Agar mera applicaion cbse ko nahi milta to main application status se application no mujhe kaise milta Sir. please HELP ME.

168. kusar jhan says:

sir i have not received my admit card my reg.no.6089509, D.D. no. 421758, i am unable to download it , how should i approach please help me.

169. AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

srikant
    sir iam unable to download my admit card my reg. no -6060553 .date of birth 26/10/1986
    kindly do need full sir
    regards
    Akanksha sharma

170. gargi shukla says:

i have forgot my registeration no. & i have not recieved my admit card & i am not able to fetch my registrtion number from the link provided by you i.e http://ctet.nic.in/Online/GetCandAppno.aspx

sir what to do..?

171. chaitanya b says:

Dear Sir,
    My Ctet Registration no 6268774. i want to say admit card not received me download provosional admit card valid enter the date of birth plase help me reply my e mail sir and ph no 8008758393

172. chaitanya b says:

Dear Sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet my register no;6268774.iam unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth.so please help me its very importanrt

• chaitanya b says:

thank you sir but admit card online download some problem date of birth enter the valid number it is showing sir plse repiy e mail thank u sir

173. Neelam Malwal says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6082236.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

174. Priyanka says:

Dear Sir,

i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6205267.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

175. AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

JITENDRA KUMAR VERMA :
    SIR,
    I allready received my admit card but in this admit card photo and sign is not myself but address and registration no. is correct so plz i would request that plz help me and suggest me any way of get new admit card.
    Thanks

176. krishnaveni says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6607370.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me

177. Sapna Sinha says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6618684.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

178. febina ragesh says:

sir my no is 6614376.application status shown that yet to be processed.what will i do?shall i attend exam?

179. febina ragesh says:

sir, my application status shown that yet to be received/processed,what shall i do?shall i attend the exam?my reg. no. is 6614376

180. kavita choudhary says:

respected sir/madam ;
    my CTET 2012 registration no is 6551033 and date of birth 07/07/1987 . i want to say that my admit card not recieved me.if i am filling reg.no and DOB showing invalid DOB..so please help me its very important for me. kavita choudhary
    Email-sunilsheoran43@gmail.com

181. abhay raj dubey says:

sir i have no admit card, please help me

182. Divyavani says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6265552.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me

183. aarti says:

sir i m aarti yadav my application number is 2223292 and my d.o.b is 19/05/88 it show me invalid aaplication number and dob and when i check my status it show me is recived yet/processed sir what is the another way to get admit card plzz sir help me plz

184. shama parveen says:

respected sir/madam ;
    my CTET 2012 registration no is 6451628 and date of birth 12/02/1982 . i want to say that my admit card not recieved me.if i am filling reg.no and DOB showing invalid DOB..so please help me its very important for me. SHAMA PARVEEN
    Email-makhanvns786@gmail.com

Hi Shama, There is something wrong with your DOB have you given the same while filling application form?

185. Ramkrishna Wawge says:

my reg. no. 6446437 & DOB is 10/06/1981 apllication status shown as received but till date no admit card received also can’t be downloaded from web. kindly help.

Hi Ramkrishna, Check your DOB have you given something different than this in CTET application form.

186. aarti says:

hi sir i m aarti yadav i hve my application number 2223292 and my date of birth is 19/05/1988 and when i enterd this its show me invalid application number and date of birth plz sir help me from where i can get this plzzz help me

Hi Aarti, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘2223292’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you cannot download your admit card.

187. AKANKSHA SHARMA says:

hello sir i akanksha sharma (registration no.6060553)applied for ctet entrance test 2012 by online.i have confirmed my application withDetails of Transaction(Axis Bank).
    Transaction ID: 2000052113 Amount: 511.28 Date of Transaction 14/11/2011
    Card Type : Master Card
    sir please help me
    i am unable to download also.

188. JITENDRA KUMAR VERMA says:

SIR,
    Thanks

189. raginee bharati says:

Sir,
    i have not received my admit card nor showing on net. my reg.no. is 6040630 , dob is 25/12/1990 kindly help me.

190. BHAVNA RASTOGI says:

Respected Sir
    My registration no. is 6362580
    Neither I have received my admit card nor I am able to download it. Kindly help me as soon as possible.

191. rakhi says:

sir i have lost my registration no so please send the registion no my contact 9993781608

192. krishna tambe says:

please friends help me to download my admit card i cant it & also i don”t have recieve it on my address it is showing that it is yet to be processed.

my app. no is 6154488

193. Dear, Sir/Madam .Mera cete application no 5607607 Our Date of birth 13/02/88 hai. Mujhe abhi tak admit card nahi mila hai. Our net per error aplication our date of birth mil raha hai. Please HELP

194. PARUL SINGH says:

Hi,
    in my admit card, that i have downloaded from the website, its only showing me the details for paper two. i have filled the fees for both the papers… please guide me what should i do, to know if i can appear in paper 1 as well.

195. Mukesh says:

sir
    i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6063426 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

Hi Mukesh, Unfortunately since your from wasn’t received by CBSE you can’t download admit card online.

196. SONIA says:

hi my registration no is 6000505 which is showing the ctet site it is underprocessing. but i haven’t got my admit card and i am unable to download to site.
    Please help me. what to do now.

197. N N Tripathi says:

My CTET application number is 3017731 & DOB 13/07/1981, It is shown recived. But I am unable to download it because there is some problem doing this .so please help me.

198. sonia says:

My CTET application number is 6000505.I want to say that my admit card not received me. Please help me how can i get my admit card and what i do. please suggest me as soon as possible.

199. Mamta Rawat says:

Dear Sir, I have applied for CTET 2012 and my registration number is 6004347, but still i have not received my admit card number. I have checked your website for download admit card but they are showing ” Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6004347’ is yet to be received/ processed. ” pls. check and confirm what’s the meaning of this message. await for your soonest reply.

200. shalini rathor says:

respected sir/madam ;
    my CTET 2012 registration no is 6343586 and date of birth 21/06/1989 . i want to say that my admit card not recieve me.if i am filling reg.no and DOB showing invalid DOB..so please help me its very important for me.

Hi, Shalini your form wasn’t received by CBSE hence you cannot download your admit card online.

201. praveen kumar singh says:

sir,I,praveen kumar singh(registration no.6023589)applied for ctet entrance test 2012 by online.i have confirmed my application withDetails of Transaction(Axis Bank).
    Transaction ID: 2000047192 Amount: 511.28 Date of Transaction 09/11/2011
    Card Type : Master Card
    Registration No: 6023589 received by you. pls sent me my admit card ,for this I shall be grateful to you. thanking you. mobile no. 8800790076

Hi Praveen, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6023589’ is yet to be received/ processed. So you will not get admit card or you cannot download online also.

202. praveen kumar singh says:

sir,I,prakash gupta(registration no.6023589)applied for ctet entrance test 2012 by online.i have confirmed my application withDetails of Transaction(Axis Bank).
    Transaction ID: 2000047192 Amount: 511.28 Date of Transaction 09/11/2011
    Card Type : Master Card

203. shalini rathor says:

respected sir/madam ;
    my ctet 2012 registration no is 6343586 and date of birth 21/06/1989 . i want to say that my admit card not recieved me.if i am filling reg.no and DOB showing invalid DOB..so please help me its very important for me.

204. Neelam Rani says:

dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6048775..I am unable to download it because there is some problem doing this .so please help me.

205. rakesh says:

my ctet appleacation no.is 2030607 please help me how can i get my admit card and what i do.

206. Rashmi singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam;
    My CTET application number is 6150074.I want to say that my admit card not received me.Please help me how can i get my admit card and what i do.Please suggest me as soon as possible.

207. neha singh says:

respected sir/madam ;
    my ctet 2012 registration no is 6320422 and date of birth 17/1/1989 . i want to say that my admit card not recieved me.if i am filling reg.no and DOB showing invalid DOB..so please help me its very important for me.

208. sir/madam,
    I have applied for CTET-2012 and my registration no. is 6256769 & yet I have not recieved my admit card. So please help me ….

209. vishal says:

i have not recived the ctet admit card,and i have forgot my registration no. so please send me my registration no.and tell me what i do ?

210. Geeta Kapoor says:

Respected Sir/Madam;
    My CTET application number is 6601337 & DOB is 04/07/1986 .I want to say that my admit card not received me.Please help me how can i get my admit card and what i do.Please suggest me as soon as possible.

Hi Geeta, Application Form/ Confirmation Page Number ‘6601337’ is yet to be received/ processed. Hence you cannot download your admit card online.

211. kavita says:

i forgot my application no.&ididnot get my roll no. plz tell me the solution how to download the admit card. contact-8950490321

212. Neha Sharma says:

i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6045608 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

213. kavita choudhary says:

sir i applied for CTET and my ID no is 6290941. i have not received my admit card.please help

214. ELILARASU says:

Respected Sir
    I have not received my CTET Admit card pls help me sir ( not come to my address )

215. sangeeta says:

i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6564361 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

216. gurbir singh says:

dear sir my ctet admit card not come to my address,kindly help me………….

217. krishna kumari says:

sir please tell me at what time we have to verify my admit card undertaking form by the centre suptd.

218. raginee bharati says:

sir, i have not recived my admit card. please help me that what can i do.

219. KRISHNAVENI says:

Dear sir,

220. prakash rana says:

Sir. I am not got the ctet-2012 admit card by post and i am also cannot downloaded admit card,if i am filling reg.no and date of birth showing invalid date of birth.my reg.no-6287359,d.o.b-11-11-1987.

221. N N Tripathi says:

My CTET application number is 3017731, It is shown recived. But I am unable to download it because there is some problem doing this .so please help me.

222. Rajni kaushik says:

Dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6439976.I am unable to download it because there is some problem regarding the date of birth .so please help me its very important for me.

223. shobha kumari says:

I have not received my admit card nor showing on the net.My reg.no.is 6011985.
    kindly, help me.

224. tripti singh says:

dear sir,
    i have not received my admit card yet.my registration no. is 6310127..I am unable to download it because there is some problem doing this .so please help me.

225. gajanan shinde says:

sir
    i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6312450 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me

226. phulari pallavi sudhir says:

dear sir my ctet admit card not come to my address

227. Archna Goel says:

Respected Sir/Madam;
    My CTET application number is 6379281.I want to say that my admit card not received me.Please help me how can i get my admit card and what i do.Please suggest me as soon as possible.

228. nazish saleem says:

sir
    i have appled for ctet 2012 and my registration no. is 6198190 and neither i have recieved my admit card nor im able to download it plz help me