How To Correct AIPMT 2012 Online Application?

This is one of the most frequently asked questions on our site; we had earlier written a post although it was written in view to say there is a mistake in AIPMT 2012 application form (not about user made mistake). Many users treated that we are suggesting our readers about the procedure to correct the AIPMT 2012 form.

We felt responsible and thought we had to clarify on the procedure that needs to be followed if an applicant makes a mistake in AIPMT 2012 online form and eagerly written to AIPMT Deputy Secretary and we haven’t received any response from them. We tried reaching over phone but a recorded message says “The dialed number couldn’t be connected at this moment. Please try later..” (The same thing no matter how many times you call (Err….)).

Isn’t it fair for CBSE to have a customer support to handle user related issues. Forget about customer support no one picks the office phone and I am sure many has tried calling and faced with the same situation. If you did, please leave your experiences here (leave a comment please).

After glancing through the AIPMT 2012 Information Brochure, it seems like one should again fill the form if he or she makes a mistake and attach the first confirmation page supporting the new confirmation page.

Below is an excerpt from the information brochure on submitting more than one application form

“Candidates are advised to submit only one Application Form. However, if submission of another application becomes necessary for fulfilling the guidelines given by CBSE then on the second application form, the form no. of first application along with the reason of submitting second application form be written at the top with red pen for easy identification of the Board. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form other than as specified above, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.”

Based on the information given in the AIPMT 2012 brochure one should understand that, he or she should fill the application form again if the previous one had mistakes.

This was not the case with AIEEE 2012 application form, CBSE gave an option to edit the application form and allowed applicants to take a new confirmation slip. Though CBSE is the conducting body of AIEEE and AIPMT the approach seemed to be quite different here.

The conclusion is fill the form again (if you made mistakes), avoid mistakes this time and send the old confirmation page and new confirmation page following the procedure indicated in the brochure (Page. No 12 item no. xxi).

Earlier CBSE was a part of the NEET UG debate and later on uploaded AIPMT 2012 form with a mistake in it and now no one replies you back. What you say?

If any one contacts CBSE and gets an updated information do share with us.

Update: Edit Option For AIPMT 2012 Online Application Form From Feb 1 2012, Read Post.

Update 2: CBSE has enabled edit option, Read post for more details.

261 comments on “How To Correct AIPMT 2012 Online Application?

1. Rakesh says:

Sir, What if i had not sent the documents and still i got the admit card?
    Would that be a problem?
    And What kind of problem?
    Plzzzzzz Reply………….

2. Pooja Hali says:

Hello sir,
    I have corrected the address in the aipmt form as i had filled it wrong. Should i send the correction slip to the CBSE board or just retain it with me???

3. Merry Tuolor says:

Sir…..
    I have pasted my recent photo but with no name and date..so,wil my form be rejected for this mistake.??.i had posted my confirmation pages a very long time back and i keep waiting for the confirmation sms but i still didnot get…and 27/1/14 is the last uploading status of confirmation…so i am all stuck..Is my photo the reson for not geting confirmed status…??plzzz help….plz sir

4. akanksha says:

Hey, Sir, i just went through d 1st step of application form, submitted it, bt it doesnt show any of ma state’s out of 3 (as per quota is made), n i didnt print d confirmation slip too, what should i do? N can i re do this?
    Would really appreciate if reply ASAP

5. kalavathi says:

i have given resent photo for the application but it don’t have date and name so some people says that
    it will be rejected if the photo do not contain the date and all ..im helpless now plzzzzzzzzzzz help me and give me the solution…T_T T_T T_T ………..reply soon plzzzz

6. atishay says:

sir
    in my aipmt form, the date which was to be written on photograph along with name and attestation has been mistakelly misunderstood by me. i wrote my dob rather than the date when it was to be sent.
    wiil my form be rejected?
    plz hlp me sir n reply soon.

7. Mayank says:

sir i got d photo attested but forgot attestation at the bottom of the page .. What to do now ? Do i need 2 fil d correction form?

8. shraddha says:

sir iedited the form but the fees is showing 1500 which is opposite to what they said was 1000 i.e without late fee

9. sweeti says:

sir,i have entered 28dec instead of 27dec as the demand draft date.but the draft contains the correct date , so does this needs correction. and if correction is done will this affect my registration no. and place of exam

10. Prabhu says:

@Jaya
    hi, the same thing happened to me. correction slip is showing 01 though i changed it to 07.
    any ideas?

11. Srikanth says:

AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 application forms are available online, read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/afmc-medical-entrance-exam-2012-application-forms/

12. nida says:

sir, edit link is not working properly it is showing technical problem…when will this problem remove…..we are not abel to correct the form due to this problem……..

13. Jaya says:

Dear sir, I corrected qualifying exam code from 01 to 07 and also fathers and mothers annual income thru the edit option of AIPMT. But surprisingly in the correction slip, old value and new value of qualifying examination code remains the same as 01 though I am sure that I changed to 07. Do you have any such feed back from anybody else?

14. nida shakil says:

sir, i want to correct my qualifying exam code and draft no ( as i wrote my draft seriol no in palce of draft no) so i want to confirm that i have to post the form again due to these mistake and i am not having original copy of draft as i had sent it to cbse with the confirmation page …please help me and clear my confusion…….

15. nida shakil says:

16. Srikanth says:

Hi every one, The application forms for AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam will be available from Feb 06, 2012, read notification http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/afmc-mbbs-entrance-exam-notification-2012/

17. Arpita says:

Sir i have not recievd my registratn no. yet…..If i dont write the registratn no. at the back of the dd……wll that be ok??

18. Arpita says:

I didnt get my registration no. yet If i dnt write my regs no. at the back of the demand draft….will that be ok..???plz reply

19. JULET THOMAS says:

Sir, I have only attested my photo and posted the aipmt confirmation page without attesting the confirmation page. Hence, if I will sent another attested one, will they accept it. Please advice

20. KOMAL LALUBHAI says:

Sir, I have only attested my photo and posted the aipmt confirmation page without attesting. If I will send another one attested, is they accept it. Please advice

21. JULET THOMAS says:

Sir, I have only attested the photo and posted my aipmt form without attesting confirmation page, hence If I will send another one attested is they consider the same. Please advise.

22. tseten tashi says:

Hello sir, i have already posted my form but it seems that i have written wrong pin code. So, i am bit in confusion that as it is a minor mistake, is it better to edit or not???????

23. hi sir i fill wrong gender in my aipmt form as i know cbse enabled edit option from 1 Feb then hv i pay the fees again with late fee

24. i jst want change my date of birth…..

25. Anirudh says:

sssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    plz tell me via using edit option would i pay regi fee again

26. Anirudh says:

sir it’s very important so plz reply as soon as u can

27. Anirudh says:

thanks for reply but there is one more problem sir as cbse enabled edit optn from 1 feb so i can fill new form but hv i pay again with late fees

28. Srikanth says:

Hi all,

Edit Option For AIPMT 2012 Online Application Form From Feb 1 2012 read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/01/edit-option-aipmt-2012-online-application-form-feb-1-2012/

Thanks

29. NIRALI says:

I REGI. ON LINE FORM AIPMT. BUT AT LAST – CITY BANK MASSAGE THAT YOUR TRANJECTION IS FAILED DUE TO REFRESH BROUSER THEN HOW TO PAY FEES AND DO THE REGISTRATION

30. NIRALI says:

I REGI. ON LINE FORM BUT AT LAST – CITY BANK MASSAGE THAT YOUR TRANJECTION IS FAILED DUE TO REFRESH BROUSER THEN HOW TO PAY FEES AND DO THE REGISTRATION

31. gaurav says:

i didnt write application form no on back of my photographs but i did write my cell no and name… will my form be rejected?? and if it will plzz tell me how can i solve dis problem??

32. Pia says:

33. Pia says:

Sir..i have already sent my application and i have also signed on it but have forgotten to put my thumb impression on it.sir plz tell me what shoud i do .? Should i take a new DD?…plz sir its urgent 25 jan is the last date…what does new application mean..should i take new DD and apply again

34. Pia says:

No need of taking a new DD, send the confirmation page once again. Mention on a letter why your sending again, state the reason that you forgot to put the thumb impression.

35. Anirudh says:

ssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeppppppppplllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ssssssssssoooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
    ppppppppplllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

36. Anirudh says:

or are u sure that even on posting form having mistakes my form will be accepted

37. Anirudh says:

can i correct it use of whitener or by red pen
    sir plz reply m extremely worried

38. Anirudh says:

can i can’t correct it

39. Anirudh says:

sir then my will not be rejected
    rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeepllllllyyyyyyyy
    ssssoooonnnnnnn
    pppppppppllllllzzzzzzzzz

Hi Anirudh, You can edit those details later, you have tried to fill a new form even if it doesn’t work how can you students rectify this. So wait for the edit link to be enabled by sending this page and wait for CBSE announcement.

40. Anirudh says:

sir i can’t fill my form again as com shows me that i already submit form n my regi no. is372012
    now wt can ido sir plz help me
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    replyyyyyyyyyyyy
    soooooooonnnnnnnn

41. Anirudh says:

sir i fill my form incorrectly i fill wrong gender as i was in hurry but other info is correct now my form will rejected or i hv to fill another form but how
    sssiiirrr
    ppplllzzz
    rrreeeppplllyyyy

42. ashish kumar says:

i want to change affidavit attached as per rule . si r i am student of jharkhand so affidait process option . i do in yes .so i request yu sir please change this option

my regestration no 218162 ashish kumar

43. Sir i have incorrectly filled my form, plz help n tell me how to correct it or shoild i fill a new form……………..

44. SAGAR SRIVASTAVA says:

SIR WHILE FILLING MY FRIEND’S AIPMT FOR BY MISTAKE I HAVE FILLED HER NAME INCORRECT, REST ALL OTHER INFO ARE CORRECT. ONLY ONE EXTRA LETTER IS MISTAKENLY ADDED IN THE NAME AND, I HAVE ALSO MADE PAYMENT FOR THAT FORM AND TAKEN ITS CONFRMATION PAGE BUT YET NOT POSTED IT

SO SIR PLEASE TELL IS THERE ANY WAY TO CORRECT THAT NAME OR I WILL HAVE TO FILL AGAIN A NEW FORM FOR THAT

45. neha says:

i hav already sent my application form for aipmt but the photo i pasted was not of white background.will my form rejected..please reply

46. KRITIKA says:

SIR, WHILE FILLING AIPMT FORM I FILL WRONG INFO & FINAL SUBMIT IT BUT NOT POST IT. SIR PLZ TEL ME NOW WT TO DO SHOULD I WAIT FOR EDIT OPTION ENABLED BY CBSE BUT LAST DATE OF FILLING FORM IS 25 JAN CAN U GIVE ANOTHER SUGGESTION
    REPLY SOON FAST

47. Nancy says:

reply fastttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

48. Nancy says:

thanks for reply but if cbse do not enabled edit option then wt i do
    as u already give suggestion on page 1 to some1 that she can use whitener to correct her mistake can i do samething
    i m really worried pppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sooooooooooon

49. Aarcha says:

respected sir, i hav posted my confirmation page along with DD, but my form is not signed by parent.sir pls help me!!!!! do ihav 2 send the same confirmation page with all particulars and signature?do ihav 2 take new DD????? Sir pls reply ,iam realy worried abt my form.

50. rajarshi das says:

sir i have made a mistake in my date of birth which should be 4th nov 1993 by mistake i made it 9th nov 1993. What should i do please tell me sir. Please.

51. RAVEENA says:

SIR
    WHEN I FILLED ONLINE FORM I MADE FEW MISTAKES SO I FILLED ANOTHER FORM AND I HAVE BEEN ALLOTED A NEW REGISTRATION NUMBER BUT WHEN MY FRIEND FILLED ANOTHER FORM HE DIDNT GET NEW ONE. SIR PLz LET ME KNOW kahi mere dono form reject na hoo jaye kyon ki mere paas 2 registration no.hai ALSO TELL ME SHOULD I SEND NEW confirmation pageTO CBSE?????????????

52. naved says:

sir i have forget to write my mailing address in registration form and also have a problem of wrong info about annual income and I have done final submit and print out but not sending by post, sir plz reply soon what can i do??

53. Navneet Kaur says:

Respected Sir,
    My registration no is 414069. but due to failure of power i was unable to get its print out . please solve my problem

54. Nancy says:

my means
    copy the form having wrong info & correct the mistakes in ms word &then print and post both

55. aren says:

sir, i noticed that i have made a mistake in choosing my examination center as Delhi instead of Gwahatti when i looked at my confirmation page, so can i fill up the application form once again since i have not submitted the previous documents and if so how can i cancel the previous form????? please help me… im extremly worried…………..

56. Nikita bajaj says:

Sir, i hav nt mentioned my name nd date on my photograph. . . Wat 2 do? Nd do i have 2 send a new draft for new confrmatn page wid correct photo?

57. MSR007 says:

Sir , ihaven’t included my name and date on the photograph . Will i be able to do some corrections by sending my conformation page once more ?

58. manvika rathi says:

sir i have filled the wrong DOB in my aipmt form and have drawn the confirmation page but have not send it .so i fill the another form .will my new form be applicable or not?

59. Nancy says:

if i copy the conformation page &print it with correct info &post both pages &write reason for this on form then my form will accepted or rejected
    ppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooooooooooooooooon

60. Nancy says:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz repl y

61. Sir, i have done a mistake at the time of filling my pincode. I filled wrongly 700034 instead of 700060 in the confirmation page. the original pincode is 700060. what is the procedure for correcting? please help me

62. sg says:

hi,i want to know dat will my form be rejected if i had pasted photographs not of the size as mentioned in form,i had pasted smwht smaller dan they said..

63. juhi says:

How much more time will the CBSE take to enable edit option..????
    did they did the same with AIEEE also..??
    because cbse enabled edit option 7 days before the last date of subm, and even 10 days extra were given but here only 5 days are left but still cbse seems to do nothing..??

64. pawan kumar yadav says:

Respected sir, with profund respect i would like state that while filling up the online form i made a mistake in my mailing addres so can you tell me how to correct please..

65. shraddha says:

sir are you positive about cbse of posting the correction link please reply………

66. komal says:

i have filled wrong info in aipmt online form so wat should i do?
    should i wait for edit option to enable or fill the second form and how?

67. DANISHULLAH ZAFARULLAH KHAN says:

hi,
    I have pasted photograph without indicating name and date in application form pl advise what to do?

68. Partha says:

sir, i have entered my pin code incorrectly……………..,nw what i should do?????????????shall i fil up an another form………………

69. A.Singh says:

sir, i am helping some one to fillup AIPMT 2012 form. By mistake i filled code -01 instead of 07 &get print out .now it is ready to go. How can i make it correct.

70. princee seth says:

SIRRR………….I’V wrongly sent ma form widout address slip so will ma form be rejected…????? n i olso wanna change ma centre from jaipur to ahemdabad….so can i..?????
    pilizzzzzzzz reply soon…………

Hi Princee, If you have posted to the correct address your form will be received. I doubt if you can do centre change; have you tried filling a new form with your preferred centre.

71. Nancy says:

DEAR SIR,
    I FILL WRONG INFO IN AIPMT2012 FORM THEN I TRY TO FILL NEW FORM BUT I M DISABLED NOW IF I HV TO BLOCK MY DD NO. & FORM NEW DD OR SIMPLY FILL NEW FORM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY

72. VIDISHA BHARGAV says:

Sir,
    I Vidisha Bhargav aspirant of AIPMT, by mistake I clicked on wrong (SC) category but I belong from (OBC) category. As per the (SC) category I made wrong DD of rupees 550 and I had submitted the DD number in the form and when I came to know my mistake I had just cancelled the DD. So I want to fill new application form on my name and when I am filling the form again, then it is showing that ‘you have succesfully submitted the form on this name and your registration number is 119515′. So kindly help me to cancel the previous form whose registration number is 119515 and allow me to fill the application form again.

73. am unable to fill another form it is showing that i have already filled a registration form…………..

74. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!

75. i want to change my mailing address in registration form after final submit?????????/

76. sir i have done a mistake in writing my mailing address in registration form and have done final submit, but i haven’t made payment through demand draft yet plzzz tell me how to correct my mistake???????????

Hi Nirmala, You can’t edit now go through the post wherein we clearly stated that you need to fill another form to undo your mistakes. Fill a new form and take the confirmation slip.

Hi Nirmala, Unfortunately you can’t edit now; go through the above post wherein we clearly stated that you need to fill another form to undo your mistakes. Please fill a new form and take the confirmation slip.

77. Yashneka singh says:

Ok thanks a lot sir , now it means that my form is considered & i need not to refill the form or do required changes in the previous form !!!

78. Yashneka singh says:

respected sir i made a mistake by filling code 01 instead 07 in online registration form . but i have also sent the confirmation page with all other required particulars to CBSE DELHI . Now what should i do to correct the code ? should i refill the form and again send the new confirmation form ? PLZ PLZ REPLY SOON !!!

79. varsha says:

i want to change my examination centre………but the reply i got from the deputy secretary said that i can write the corrections with red pen except examination centre and counselling centre………….so what do i do now……?????????????????????????? T_T T_T T_T………reply sooooooon…plz