There won’t be NEET UG this year, according to sources CBSE had withdrawn the application from the Supreme Court. This ends the high drama that went over months last year, students faced with anxiety through out 2011 can relax now.
When CBSE announced AIPMT 2012 dates future medicos took a long breathe but in the inner self still there was confusion. As many state boards have put a * symbol stating the notification for medical or dental entrance test stands void if the central government imposes the common medical entrance test (NEET).
Now with the news coming in from confirmed sources, students need not worry about NEET UG. The state level entrance tests will go asusual despite * symbol.
CBSE has taken the decision in the interest of several states which objected NEET UG; shifting it to 2013 is the only option left to CBSE & MCI. Even Union Health Ministry wasn’t favoring the MCI’s views on holding NEET UG in 2012, the differences led to postponement of NEET UG from 2012 to 2013.
Share your feelings..
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news!
Incoming search terms:
- supreme court decision on neet ug
- neet ug supreme court decision
- neet pg supreme court judgement
- neet ug career mitra
- neet ug 2012 career mitra
- neet ug supreme court 2012
- last supreme court decision on mp pmt 2013
- is there any possiblty of Mppmt in 2014
- is mppmt exam there in2014?
- suprem court disison on mp pmt 2014