CBSE Likely To Enable Edit Option For AIPMT Online Application

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has responded to our email sent on 7 January 2012; precisely we asked about whether CBSE will enable a link to edit the online AIPMT 2012 application form. We have got a response from the Deputy Secretary, AIPMT in his words “Shortly, you will get a chance for correction. So keep in touch with¬†www.aipmt.nic.in.”

Apart from this no additional information was provided; students who have committed mistakes and couldn’t find the proper solution so far can wait for the option to be enabled. If at all candidates were allowed to make corrections they will need to provide details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth and other details which are entered in the AIPMT 2012 online application form.

We will notify once the edit option is enabled on AIPMT website, below is the snapshot of the email we sent to Deputy Secretary, AIPMT and the response.

Update: CBSE has enabled edit option, Read post for more details.

45 comments on “CBSE Likely To Enable Edit Option For AIPMT Online Application

1. Mahtab Alam says:

Sir, during the form submission of AIPMT 2014,my name was incorrectly registered as Mahtab Khan instead of Mahtab Alam. My registration number is 5381310.plzz send me the procedure for the editing of name on my email ID : khanmahtab140@gmail.com. And also send me your helpline number either through rply or on my email ID.Hope u will help me sir plzz i am so worried..:

2. sir I was written mu father name incoreect and I also pay the fees please sir tell me how to edit my father name.

3. himanshi says:

sir i wantd 2 know that in manipal university, is there any list for second round councelling released?? my rank is 6548. is there any chance of getting admission in mbbs course???

4. nashra siddiqui says:

m nashra , i made mistake while filling ma form as i hd entered the wrong DD no. in the form so wht should i do now ? plzzzzzzzz…….. help me…..

5. LISA SALIL MATHEW says:

I DID NOT WRITE THE FULL NAME WHILE FILLING THE FORM INSTEAD OF LISA SALIL MATHEW I FILLED ONLY LISA SAME WITH MY FATHERES NAME AND MOTHERS NAME SALIL INSTEAD OF SALIL MATHEW AND RUPALI INSTEAD OF RUPALI SALIL MATHEW
    NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO

6. shristi says:

missed my thumbprint

7. nidhi says:

sir i had missed parents sign. will my form be rejected for this? plz sir reply me.

8. R BALAJI says:

Sir,
    I have interchanged my father and mother’s name in AIPMT Registration. How can I correct it?

9. aishwarya says:

my residential address have been changed & i submitted my old address.

10. deexa sinha says:

sir,i have sent my confirmation page without guardian’s sign..now should i send a completely filled up form???please help sir,plzzz….plzz rply!!!

11. shraddha says:

Respected Sir,
    Please tell me whether are you positive about AIPMT EDIT LINK being enabled soon
    the date of submission is approaching
    please reply it is an earnest request please…..

12. bikram hardy says:

I have made some mistake while applying for aipmt. when i took print out of confirmation page it was also mistake were also printed. what should i do????

13. sumit kumar says:

sir, i have send my form without signature of my parents.what to do sir???

14. shahnas k.f says:

is there a chance to edit the registration?when will it start

15. deexa sinha says:

respected sir,i have mistakenly sent my confirmation page along with the demanddraft with guardian’s signature missing in it.i desire to send a completely filled up confirmation page and xerox of the original demand draft with the same draft no and registration no…please guide me in a proper way! thank you…

16. Santanu says:

Sir,my dad attested my form but he forget to sign it and i have sent the form. Now what should i do? please help me

17. sheri says:

Sir ,
    I made a mistake while filling my application form for aipmt 2012 in the option for bank name ,i selected for state bank of India,but the demand draft was actually taken from state bank of Travancore what shall i do, will my form rejected,plzz favour me a solution sir..iam really really worried..help me..

18. sabari says:

Sir,

As per AIPMT they say that edit option will be enabled soon. I have my application form with me but i have a mistake in it. It has to be reached before 2nd Feb 2012. How long can i wait or shall i send the form with the mistake (entered Category as OBC instead of OTHERS ). I am unable to re-fill the form. I am clueless and worried. Please reply and help me…!!

19. sabari says:

I hav mistakenly entered my category as OBC instead of OTHERS and submitted. Its not allowing me to fill another application form as when i submit it it says that i have already submitted the application and gives me my old Reg.No. There is an option in the application to enter the Roll Number but it enables only for the 2011 batch, when i click on 2012 appearing batch it disables. I don know what to do. I am worried. Please help…!!

20. Rajeev says:

Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.Sir i have done 12 last year and fill up a form for improvement.In the form of aipmt i have fill appering nd code 02. That is a big problem for me sir.plz help me sir soon because the last date is near.sir reply soon

21. shalley mangal says:

SIR,I have missed some alphabets from my father’s name and have send the form will this be counted

22. Janam Thakur says:

I can do it plese contace me.

23. sir,
    hi today i went to cbse head office to get solution as i made mistake in my city name ,they said that it’s not a big problem and ur form will not rejected for mistake in mailing address u just send a application in favour of cbse head office alongwith ur form.*_*

24. Nandini says:

respected sir i made a mistake while submitting the online form is there option to edit my form
    we already send email & contact ur depa. But there is no rly from u..
    i was tried to fillup the form with same registration no. But msg that ‘already submited the information’ plz….,…plz ….sir urgently do rly as possible i became a dissmud…

25. man says:

i filled my form and by mistake i selected yes for person of diability. What should i do now.i did not post my form to CBSC till now can i reffill a new form with same DD no. If link not active for edit form what should i do.

26. himanshi says:

sir i belong 2 delhi n i have filled all particulars correctly but by mistake i clicked on yes for the option of affidavit attested. will dat be problematic. how can i rectify it? plz…plz…plz… inform me soon…

27. sagar says:

Respected sir i made mistake while filling the aipmt form in candidate name but i try to fill it again but there will be msg tha ” this information alredy exit”
    plz sir tell me the solntn that how to correct my name?
    as the last date of submmision of form is going on held…i felt very guilty plz sir rly as early as posible

28. sir,
    thanx sir but sir i already submitted the form.plz sir favor me a solution will my form rejected *_* plz sir tell me

29. sir,
    i made mistake in my city name during online submission of aipmt form .i fill my distt. name insted of my city name but fill pincode of my city name .plz tell me will my form rejected and tell me how can i correct my mistake.

30. rachna panwar says:

hi i fill another city name instead of mine and fill pincode of my city but mailing adress is correct .so how can i correct my mistake .plz tell me my aipmt form will be rejected

31. nida shakil says:

i made mistake in filling the draft details and qualifying exam code. how will it rectify??
    will cbse provide the edit link like AIEE. plz help me and reply soon…….plz plz plz help me i am worried. will my form rejected as i send this form with an application in which i wrote my correct qualifiyng exam code and correct draft detail..will they accept my form…plz rply plz pl…

32. sukanya says:

i am sukanya, i made mistake while filling my application form for aipmt 2012 in the option ‘affidavit attested’. i opted for ‘yes’. instead i dont belong to either of the states. sir i wanted to clarify that whether i should take out the confirmation page or not? i tried to refill form again but in vain. till when edit link will be enabled. i also e-mailed them but hasn’t got any reply yet, please reply as soon as possible.