Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct entrance exam on 15 April 2012 for MBBS course (100 seats*) commencing from the next academic year. The test will be held in Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata. The last date for submitting applications form is 29 February 2012.
- Minimum 17 years of age as of 31 December 2011
- Passed or appearing 10 + 2 under Maharashtra State Higher Education Board or Equivalent board or university
- English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology a must in 10 + 2
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology marks together should be minimum of 50%
Prospectus and application forms
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 5 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean by remitting a sum of Rs.1100/- (Rs.1000 + Rs.100 as postal charges) only by Money order in favour of the Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, District Wardha – 442102 or by paying Rs.1000/- in cash at the college counter. Candidates must write their full address in capital letters and phone number on the “space for Communication and the space for sender’s address on the money order form.
Candidates must write their full address in capital letters and phone number on the ‘space for communication and the space for sender’s address on the money order form.
* The institute correctly admits 64 students, recently MGIMS sought permission to approve 100 seats which is due for confirmation.
For more information, refer
You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news!