The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be held on 29 January 2012, Paper I will be held between 10.00 a.m to 11.30 a.m while Paper II will be held during 1.00 p.m to 2.30 p.m.CTET 2012 admit cards will be issued from 03 January 2012 till 12 January 2012. If you are curious to know all the important dates for CTET 2012, you can visit here.
CTET will be held every year by CBSE; the test can be administered by all the eligible candidates as many times they wish to better their score. Last year close to 800,000 applicants have applied for CTET and only 14% managed to get through the test.
CTET 2011 question papers
CTET 2012 syllabus
Suggested books for CTET 2012
Paper I (Price Rs.88/- only)
Paper II (Price Rs.88/- only)
The above books can be ordered from FlipKart.com; visit the links and place the order online.
You are reading this article on careermitra.com, stay tuned for career & education news! For regular updates like us on Facebook.
Incoming search terms:
- ctet question paper 2010
- ctet previous year question paper in hindi
- ctet 2010 question paper
- ctet previous year question paper
- ctet question paper
- ctet previous year question paper with answers in hindi pdf
- ctet 2010 solved question paper
- CTET Previous Question Paper
- ctet previous year question paper with answers in hindi
- ctet solved question paper 2010