AIPMT 2012 Application Forms

The much waited All India Pre Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2012) application forms are available online. CBSE has given the information. “In compliance with the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, would be conducting the All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination, 2012. This entrance examination is being conducted exclusively for the 15% merit positions for the Medical /Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directive of the court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare from time to time.”

AIPMT will consist of preliminary and main examination; information is as below:

Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination would consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours and is scheduled to be held on 1st April, 2012 (Sunday).

Final (Main) Examination: (Only for those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination). The Final Examination would consist of one paper containing 120 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours and is scheduled to be held on 13th May, 2012 (Sunday).

Download AIPMT 2012 Bulletin

Download Syllabus for AIPMT 2012

Apply online & Instructions

Note: AIPMT 2012 prelim test will be held on 1st April, 2012 (Sunday) and the main test will be held on 13th May, 2012 (Sunday). The last date to submit AIPMT 2012 application form with out late fee is 25 January 2012; application fee can  be made either by Demand Draft or by Credit Card / Debit Card.

Update: Is there a mistake in AIPMT 2012 online application form? Share your views on this post.

News Credit: Thanks for the call we received at morning 4 a.m today from Mohd. Javed (Kanpur); who alerted us with this news!

comments

477 comments on “AIPMT 2012 Application Forms

1. PRANJALI says:

I HAVE FORGET MY APPLICATION NO. AND I HAVE FILL FULL INFORMATION BUT IT NOT RESPOND PLEASE TELL ME MY APPLICATION NO. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

2. vadgama satish g says:

sir i send my application form but i did not receive my admit card please send my admit card to my mail adress

• vadgama satish g says:

sir i send my application from and regitration no over application aimpt entrace exam i did not receive my admit card please send my admit card to my mail address.

3. R Pandia rajan says:

4. pravin patil says:

sir
    my name is pravin yuvaraj patil and my Ragistration NO is 437886 and date of Birth 02/01/1994 is my form selected or not to AIPMT 2012?
    please send my reply immedietly

5. N@VNEET SINGH BHATTI says:

my registration number is 131063 and my date of birth is 18/04/1995. send my admit card of aipmt2012
    please send me reply immediately. thank you.

6. pinky rani says:

I M GIVING MY REG NO. 273287 ND DOB OS 10/07/1994

7. pinky rani says:

whts dis sir.. i hve sent my speed post to u with in time.. but due to your ignorance i did not got my admit card.. its not a good sign. now i wil complain ur to our education minister in delhi.. its the warning for you aipmt office………..

8. smita says:

my registration no. is 214165 and my DOB is 23/04/1995 . i filled every information correct buti failed to get my AIPMT admit card please help

9. Nazar says:

sir i have not yet recieved my admit card. what should i do?

10. neha kumari says:

my registration no. is 329530 and my date of birth is 09/05/1995. is my application form selected or not for aipmt 2012? please send me reply immediately or as soon as possible. please. thanks.

11. SANDHYA P says:

my registration number is 375793 and my date of birth is 21/06/1995. Is my application form is selected or not for aipmt2012
    please send me reply immediately. thank you.

12. JYOTI BALA says:

Sir,
    My date of birth was wrongly endorsed in my CBSE PMT 2012 Form registeration No.268598. As per suggestion of CBSE helpline 18001803456,I approached Deputy Secretary,CBSE,AIPMT (Along with X and XII Certificates for DOB proof) through speed post on 20march12.
    please amend to read my orig.DOB (i.e. 9Feb1994 in place of 9Feb1995)
    requested please suggest me for next step, if any.

13. seena says:

sir .thax for giv wedaddres but sir that page has been remove pls suggest any other way to get m register no.my full name puthenveettil seena sasi.and date of brith 12-06-1991

14. Bhawna says:

respected sir,
    please tell me when i will get my admit card for aipmt 2012 my registeration no is 394946.reply me fast at kamalparam72@yahoo.com

15. karishma says:

Thank you………..

16. seena says:

sir , i have lost my application no can u hep me plssssssssssss . widout dat i cnnt get admit card. help me kindly plss help me out .

17. prabhat pal says:

respected sir,
    please tell me when i will get my admit card for aipmt 2012 my registeration no is 332100.reply me fast at prabhat031@gmail.com.

18. Surabhi says:

karishma :
    hey,i dint get my hall-ticket yet !!!! what to do??? help me….

i also didnt get my hall ticket…. wat to do???? sir plz rply……

19. karishma says:

hey,i dint get my hall-ticket yet !!!! what to do??? help me….

20. takam kanu says:

sir i have forgotten my aipmt registration no. pliz suggest me how to get it back?

21. please can you help me out to find my regn. of aipmt 2012 which i have lost

22. sir,
    i lost my regn. no. of aipmt 2012, how do i get it? please help!!!

23. sir,
    i lost my app. regn. no. of aipmt 2012, how do i get it? please help!!!

24. PUNEET says:

SIR
    I have lost my registration no. please suggest me some solution regarding

25. priya says:

Respected sir,
    when will i get my admit card…my Reg. no. is 311540..

26. Priya Singh says:

sirb, i lost my registration number.sir plzzzzzzzzz give me some solution.my father name is shiv singh and my birth date 06.02.1991.

27. Priya Singh says:

sirb, i lost my registration number.sir plzzzzzzzzz give me some solution

28. BHAVNA SHARMA says:

sir i have lost my aipmt registration no and have to download my admit card for the same so pls suggest what to do? how can i get that no.?

29. Srikanth says:

AIPMT 2012 Admit Cards uploaded online, visit http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/admitcard.aspx

30. mithlesh says:

sir kindly reply me… how to get admit card for aipmt… i hv lost my all information…

31. priyanka says:

what is the last date of getting admit card nd where to inquiry if not get.plz give me information my new id vikkutikku86@gmail.com.

32. gaurav kumar parashar says:

sir, i have lost my registration no. of aipmt 2012 . the admit card is online with registration no. what can i do?

33. Furqon says:

One common onipion that goes around is that students from the rural areas do not have the exposure to tackle entrance examinations like the AIEEE, TNPCEE, JEE or CAT.As a result, these exams are either scrapped or there’s a quota system in place to fix this disadvantage faced by rural students.If they really lack the exposure or the opportunities to learn, will they really be as competitive and smart professionals or managers as their urban counterparts? If not, is it the government’s or anyone’s responsibility to try and solve this problem?Isn’t every individual better off doing what they’re comfortable with or been exposed to rather than make horses fly and strap the birds?

34. Shubham kumar says:

Sir,
    I lost my all informations about AIPMT REGISTRATION. Can I get my admission card without it online as there is a problem with the postal address I give?
    please reply me as soon as possible.

35. reshma vinayak pawar says:

Respected sir,

When will i get my hall ticket. my regn. no.317894.kindly intimate the way to download the hall ticket and website.

36. shikha yadav says:

Respected sir,I have yet not recived my admit card priliminayr examination could you please tell me when we get it

37. Nisha Vishwakarma says:

respected sir, i have yet not received my admit card of preliminary exam.
    could you please tell me when will i get it?
    please reply…

38. Aswathi says:

Respected sir,
    i have not received my admitcard for aipmt yet,it is too late,when will iget it?reply on my id

39. nanhi jha says:

sir,i have not yet get my admit card,my regn. no, is 361313.plz reply on my id

40. sana masroor says:

sir,i have not recieved my admit card.plz snd it as soon as possible

41. Aparna says:

sir,, i have not got my admit card….. when will i get it ? kindly inform as soon as possible !!

42. yamini tripathi says:

sir when we will get our aipmt pre admit card , my application form no. is 336696 plz inform me to the soonest.

43. ravisha kushwaha says:

what is the last date of getting admit card nd where to inquiry if not get

44. smriti says:

sir,when i will get my admit card? plzzzzzzz reply on my id plz sir……..

45. Deepshikha says:

hello,
    when will i get my admit card …
    PLS HELP ME OUT :) :)

46. prabhat pal says:

Respeced sir,
    when i will admit card,my registration no. is 332100

47. vivek kumar singh says:

respected sir, when admit card will be issued?

48. laxami kant says:

sir, i forget my registeration number. plz tell me sm solution. plz sir

49. divya says:

admit card will be uploaded shortly refer to http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.html

50. MANJUSHA RAJULE says:

Respected,
    Sir,Madam

why my application form is rejected and by post which document i give to you?Do you send our Admit card on our e-mail?

51. javed says:

sir, when will i get admt card,plz rply my question’s answeer?

52. Gunja Deshmukh says:

when will admit card will be issued ?

53. arjama mukherjee says:

aman :
    when will admit card will be issued ?

when i will get my admitcard

54. azra usmani says:

respected sir,when i will get my admit card.my regn.No:436016.kindly send it to my id.thank you

55. ravisha kushwaha says:

sir ,my friends get thier admit card but i don’t , i also have to do reservation of seats if i get my center.please answer my question quick

56. aman says:

when will admit card will be issued ?

57. Shreya Sinha says:

I’ve not recd. addmission card.Pl.confirm on my id. Thanks

58. shipra shukla says:

sir i hav not yet recieved my admit card for aipmt exam plzz…. enquiry abt it and rply on my id i think i cant give the exam this year without admit card sir my Rg. no is 257859

59. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

SREEKUTTY.A.S :
    Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website

60. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

SREEKUTTY.A.S :
    Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. my Regn. No.239194. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website

61. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

Respected Sir,

62. ravisha kushwaha says:

sir,i have not yet get my admission card please reply on my id?

63. Suraj says:

sir when i will get my aipmt 2012 admit card ?

64. Suraj says:

sir when we will get our AIPMT 2012 admit card ?

65. sumaiya says:

To the controller of the board of examinations
    I would like to know when will i receive my admit card..i m an NRi student..i have applied from Saudi Arabia..the opted centre for my examination is Riyadh,KSA..though my permanent address is India,Patna..i would like to know where and when will i receive my admit card..please notify regarding this issue

66. VASILA BANU. A.P says:

Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. my Regn. No.113491. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website. Earlier your kind information help me to get the status of the confirmation page

67. VASILA BANU. A.P says:

Respected Sir,

68. jenu says:

Hi,
    please let me know when will the admit cards be published & in which link can i download it from….
    Is my application form received my reg no: being 321059 ………..
    thank you……..

69. ananthan says:

when will the admit card for aipmt entrance examination be published

70. sonu says:

admit card kab tak milega time bahut kam bacha hai

71. jyotibanishree says:

sir when we will get the admit card for aipmt pre , plz do inform to the soonest on my e-mail id My regd/application no is 440943

72. jyotibanishree says:

73. sumit dwivedi says:

aipmt ke admit card kab aayege plsss 9981536441 me call kare

74. alka kumari says:

sir,when will we get our admit card for aipmt pre. please sir inform me soon, as soon as possible ………please inform me on my gmail account ……………….
    ersubhash1991@gmail.com

75. yamini tripathi says:

76. Ravi Shah says:

Dear Shrikanth,
    when we will get the admit cards?
    please share if you have any information…thanks in advance.

77. Srikanth says:

NITEE University MBBS or BDS Entrance Exam 2012; Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/03/nuuget-2012-mbbs-bds-admissions-notification/

78. nilesh says:

respected sir,
    sir,i missing my AIPMT 2012 registration number. so what i do, for conforming roll no, center and hall ticket. i requested to you, please give me information urgently on my email id.www.nbhoyar88@gmail.com

79. mohan says:

respected sir
    iam from andhra padesh and as per rules i have sent the affidavit along with the application form….but i have received an email from AIPMT OFFICE stating that i have not sent the required affidavit along wid the application form……wat does that mean……………please help

• vyshali says:

hey mohan,
      even i am from andhra pradesh.since how many years r u living here?r u also writing eamcet?

80. Srikanth says:

Amrita School Of Medicine MBBS Entrance Test 2012, Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/03/amrita-school-medicine-mbbs-entrance-test-2012/

81. sir, I want to check my aipmt 2012 application form, please help me.

82. bittu mol benny says:

i lost my application number? how can i get it ? please help me sir.

83. Srikanth says:

CMC Vellore MBBS Application forms to be available from 01 March 2012; read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/cmc-vellore-mbbs-application-forms-01-march-2012/

84. preetilakra says:

neel :mujhe sif 1aipmt form chahiy kya date aage ho sakti hi

85. preetilakra says:

neel

neel kumar :mujhe sif 1aipmt form chahiy kya date aage ho sakti hi

neel kumar :mujhe sif 1aipmt form chahiy kya date aage ho sakti hi

neelakumar :mujhe sif 1aipmt form chahiy kya date aage ho sakti hi

86. mihir desai says:

I need to know my exam center, Due to nonactivation of my email ID I can not receive corrospondance form yourside. my registration no: 416095. kindly advice.

87. Srikanth says:

HIHT University Pre Medical Entrance Examination – PMEE 2012; Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/hiht-university-pre-medical-entrance-examination-pmee-2012/

88. Srikanth says:

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam To Be Held On 01 June 2012; Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/aiims-mbbs-entrance-exam-held-01-june-2012/

89. SWATHY K says:

what is present status of AIPMT 2012 Regn No 270136

90. yamini tripathi says:

sir is my application form is submitted and my application form no. is 336696

91. yamini tripathi says:

when and how we will get the admit card of aipmt which is going to be held on 1 april

92. heena says:

hello sir,
    i ve filled the form bt now m facing one problem that aipmt main exam and one another exam r coming on same day so i want to change the aipmt main exam center. kindly tell me what
    should i do?

93. Sakshi sharma says:

I had attested my photo with red background instead of white background …..will it be accepted…..!!!!

94. Nilofar says:

sir, i sent my confirmation page in A3 size Envelope instead of A5 size and without address slip. Further i have taken print out of only one confirmation page.
    i haven’t received my confirmation as it shows “yet to be received/processed”
    what should i do now,wil there be any problem regarding this?

95. BABA says:

Sirikant
    what is Ipu application form date for mbbs ?

96. raju says:

respected sir

my daughter has not written her name and other details on the reverse of photo and pasted.
    on her photo the date of taken photo and her name is not printed.
    whether her application for aipmt will be accepted?

97. yamini tripathi says:

sir its my kind request plz inform me whenever my form of aipmt become submitted and my application form no. is 336696

98. yamini tripathi says:

sir its my kind request that if my application form become submitted plz inform me about the same.

99. PUNEET KUMAR says:

Sir, i have paid fee before 25 jan , but not able u submitt the form before 2 feb… should i have pay late, if i how can i do that through debit card…. god will bless if u solve my problem

100. PUNEET KUMAR says:

sir, i beg u plz reple, i was not able to submit my form before the 2 feb but i have registered before the 25 jan…. give me suggestion register again… or how can pay late fee through debit card….. plz plz plz sir reple i will be very thankfull to u… plz

101. Richa says:

i want to edit my application form as i have made a silly mistake in filling the name of my institution. The name of my institution is M S B Vidya Mandir Peter’s field, Nainital but i have filled it as M S B V M Nainital…. I am extremely worried… plz help me to sort out this problem.

Hi Richa, it is not a problem to be worried I don’t think it will have any effect even if you don’t edit it.

102. krishna lakhmani says:

respected sir,
    i tried correcting my mailing address detail in my recorrection of application form but it is not being successfully submitted.
    i am getting really tensed sir please guide me out in this matter .

103. krishna lakhmani says:

respected sir,
    i am getting really tensed sir plzzz guide me out in this matter .

104. PUNEET KUMAR says:

sorry sir i was not able to submitt the form upto 2 feb, but i have register before the date 25 jan so i want to know how can i pay the late fee through debit card so that my form is accepted before 14 of feb

105. yamini tripathi says:

is my application form of aipmt submitted or not and my application form no. is 336696

106. Srikanth says:

Check AIPMT 2012 Application Status Online (Link Enabled), Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/check-aipmt-2012-application-status-online/

107. is my application form submitted or not my application no. is 246387

108. Rockstar says:

No link to check status of application form on aipmt website

109. Srikanth says:

No DPMT & DUMET This Year, Admissions Based On AIPMT, Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/dpmt-dumet-year-admissions-based-aipmt/

110. Srikanth says:

AFMC Medical Entrance Exam 2012 application forms are available online, read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/afmc-medical-entrance-exam-2012-application-forms/

111. ritu singh says:

i just want to know my application is submited.

112. Rituraj says:

sir, is my application form is submitted?

113. navaneeth says:

yamini tripathi :
    sir, i want to know is my application form submitted

114. navaneeth says:

yamini tripathi :
    sir, i want to know is my application form submitted

115. yamini tripathi says:

i want to know when application form of aiims will be availiable and where

116. sir i want to know that my form is submitted or not

117. Srikanth says:

Aligarh Muslim University MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam On 27 May 2012, Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/aligarh-muslim-university-mbbs-bds-entrance-exam-27-2012/

118. Srikanth says:

Many thanks for making Career Mitra a grand success; with just about a year of our launch we are placed among the top educational websites.

We worked day in day out to bring you information you always wanted. We promise to serve you in a better way in the near future.

We invite you to participate on Career Mitra Forums, which was launched recently at http://forum.careermitra.com/. Your contribution matters a lot to us!

Please be back soon!

119. Srikanth says:

Hi every one, The application forms for AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam will be available from Feb 06, 2012, read notification http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/afmc-mbbs-entrance-exam-notification-2012/

120. Srikanth says:

Edit Option Enabled For AIPMT 2012 Online Application, Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/02/edit-option-enabled-aipmt-2012-online-application/

121. sonakshi thakral says:

sir i want to know that my application form is submitted

• Ahmad says:

for all those who want to know whether their application forms have been successfully reached or not, can track their application form status february 6 onwards the facility of which will become available at http://www.aipmt.nic.in.

122. Mohd vilal says:

Sir i am very happy .

123. yamini tripathi says:

plz reply how could i get to know about submittion of my application form

124. yamini tripathi says:

sir, i want to know is my application form submitted

125. bharath says:

its is better, but it’ll become best if it shows the information about genetic engineering

126. Talat jabeen says:

Sir I just want to know my application form summit;

127. Pia says:

Sir what are the particulars that have to be sent with conformation page (this is the 2nd time as the first page didnt bear my thumb impression)

128. sameer mahapatro says:

Sir,please kindlysuggest. i lossed my application form after resistation.so how can iget another.
    cell:8763622323/9437777233

129. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz rply

130. manish says:

In the address slip, there should be 3A, PARK instead of 3A,PAEK.

131. manish says:

i just want to known my application form is submit

132. sir,kindly i request you to change my state (from which i belong) because it is incorrectly filled in application form. I could not understood it.

133. prakriti agrawal says:

Sir,
    I have sent my application form along with DD and completely correct, but I want to know it has been submittted or not, how and when i can get confirmation about submission.

134. sanchita says:

d printout of d confirmation fporm has come in 2 pages nd only thing on 2nd page is d registration no. wht should i do? should i paste both d pages?????? nd whr m i supposed 2 send d envolope??????

135. nagraj chawla says:

i just want to change my question paper medium form hindi to english

136. priya says:

i have paid the fees and got the copy of my application form… how can i send it and to whom??

137. priya says:

i have entered all the details correctly in my online applicaton form but iam not able to send it. can you please guide me in applying it soon???

138. thas says:

sir,i pasted a photo with a scarf on head. i heard that our ears should be seen clearly.but my photo is not so. what to do sir?

139. thas says:

sir,while filling the confirmatory page i pasted a photo with scarf(shawl on head) on my head. will you accept my application?

140. madhusmita singh says:

SIR, HOW COULD I GET THE PRINT OUT OF APPLICATION FORM????

141. sonakshi thakral says:

thanx sir to guide me

142. MAHESWARI says:

please send the application form through email

143. S Srinandhini says:

Dear sir Can I get Applicatioin form Hard copy?. If yes, from where I can get? please guide me.

144. M.Jayasri says:

Sir how to affix photograph on online.

145. N Aarthi says:

how I got printout on line application and address slip

146. sagarika gaur says:

thank u verymuch sir for helping me.

147. MADHUSMITA SINGH says:

MADHUSMITA SINGH :SIR,WHILE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM,I HAD GIVEN MY WRONG ADRESS, CAN I CHANGE IT BEFORE 25th JANUARY 2012 THROUGH ONLINE???OR I WILL CORRECT THE ADRESS IN CONFORMATORY FORM AND SEND IT TO DELHI??? BY DOING THIS IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF REJECTION?? plzzzz SUGGEST ME…….

148. MADHUSMITA SINGH says:

SIR,WHILE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM,I HAD GIVEN MY WRONG ADRESS, CAN I CHANGE IT BEFORE 25th JANUARY 2012 ONLINE???OR I WILL CORRECT THE ADRESS IN CONFORMATORY FORM AND SEND IT TO DELHI??? BY DOING THIS IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF REJECTION?? plzzzz SUGGEST ME…….

149. sonakshi thakral says:

i send my application form but i forgot to send my dd but i send my dd no.

Hi Sonakshi, Your form is liable to be rejected without DD, hence send the confirmation page along with dd once again.

150. Siraj says:

Sir i want to know that can i send my application form through cooriar?

151. anjali says:

i just want to known my application form is submit

152. sir i have made mistake in application form instead of 07 i have written 06 but m studying in 12th . will my form be rejected ? please reply as soon as possible i am very scard. i want to appear for aipmt

153. yaman says:

sir i am facing the problm while submitting the fee online….. i don’t hv account on citibank . i have account on state bank of india….is thr another option of paying the fee…… can i submit the fee through my state bank atm card……..and how…pls suggest…………

154. kiran purti says:

sir i have make a mistake in the confirmatory page, i have sent it without my parent’s sign.will my form be rejeced. pl tell me some suggestions .

155. sagarika gaur says:

156. Sharmistha Mandal says:

In the address slip, there should be 3A, PARK instead of 3A,PAEK.

157. Sharmistha Mandal says:

Sir, how can I refile or regenerata my address slip relating to my registration No. 142084 filed on 20/01/2012 in connection with AIPMT-2012 ?

158. snega says:

i couldnt clearly understand the concept of the affidavit.
    Can u just Explain? and what should i fill in the affidavit column?
    am from chennai. should i attach a affidavit?

159. VIRENDRA says:

SIR, WHILE FILLING THE FORM ONLINE, WHEN IT ASKS FOR “REVIEW”, WHEN I CLOSE THE POPUP OF REVIEW FOR “fINAL SUBMIT:, IT COMES BACK TO HOME, WITHOUT GIVING REGISTRATION NO. PLS SUGGEST

160. shamitha j says:

i just want to change my question paper medium from hindi to english

161. sagarika gaur says:

sir, i have applied for AIPMT 2012. my registration No is 321869. i have doen a mistake that i did not get signature of my parents/guardian in the confirmation page of application sent by post.pl help , either i have to fill the new form and new DD.

162. kavita panwar says:

sir i kavita panwar , have applied for AIPMT 2012 on line.my registration no is 122678 and DD NO is 269032.although i have done a mistake that i have not endoresed my parents/guardian signature. shall i fill the new form .pl help

163. anvesha says:

hi sir,
    do we need 2 send 8 passport size photograph along with t form???or keep it with ourself 4 future use…plz do reply

164. Shubham says:

Sir, The DD for AIPMT exam 2012 had to be made in the name of “secretary CBSE,Delhi”. But i have made the DD in the name of “Deputy secretary(AIPMT unit), CBSE, New Delhi”. And the no. and date of the DD hve been submitted online. I have not posted the form due to this mistake. Now if I get a new DD from the bank then the DD no. and date will be changed. What should I do? Also in my father’s name Kumar comes but i have not entered Kumar in the form. Please, Guide me at the earliest possible. As the last date is very near.

Hi Shubham, Post the form and the new DD you will be able to edit the details later. Keep the details of the dd with you and keep a photocopy.

165. pia says:

for x11 class the pecentage to be entered is overall or only PHY/CHEM/BIO percentage

166. liza says:

wat i dis is.. the slip which we have 2 paste in d envelop of d form.. i printed dat out frm the info. bulletin.. no so my address n the examination centre is hnd wriitn…
    will it b rejctd??

167. Manjulata says:

Sir,
    i have enter wrong dimand draft no. So what can i do ?

168. Akansha Gupta says:

Dear my form no is 305444 form is dully filled however parents signature are not there and the form has been despached by trackon courier along with demand draft of rs/-1000 how i will come to know about its confirmation of receipt please let me know.

169. UTKARSH KHATTRI says:

I HAVE SUBMIT MY AIPMT 2012 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.WHEN I WILL GET TO KNOW THAT MY FORM HAS REACHED TO CBSE,AIPMT OR NOT.

170. shefali says:

hello sir !
    sir i am shefali srivastava .
    i want to apply for apimt 2012, sir ,i have completed my class 12 in yr 2009 and after a break i joined bsc so this is my aBsc 2nd yr so which qualification code should i fill .Sir please help me sir please ..
    waiting for your reply ..
    _ shefali srivastava

171. shweta r gawande says:

good luck

172. aditya says:

how can we come to know whether my sent application form for aipmt 2012 examination has reached at proper place where it is being sent and has been accepted and verified by the authorities or not ??????????

173. akash deep says:

swati verma :

Apurba :
    can anyone tell me please where i get my application form

174. Nayan says:

Sir..i have not given the address slip with the form ….plz tell what to do

175. AMRUT SAGAR says:

Sir i have forget to write my post adress & i have not posted the form may i change the defand draft & create a new application form.

176. sumana prem says:

Hello Sir,
    In the online application for the AIPMT, There is a section regarding whether or not my son is the only child. Although he is the only child by default it is ‘NO’ and I am unable to change it as the drop down box is grayed out and inaccessible. Thank you for your assistance and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

177. fakhrun saifi says:

hello sir i had posted my form but there i had made a mistake that i had forget to give my thumb impression and sign on it.Now what should i do now??????????????????
    please tell me sir please.

178. Ajeet Yadav says:

“>Ajeet Yadav>can i ask u sir ki AIPMT form kha say fill hoga………

179. Ajeet Yadav says:

Ajeet Yadav :
    can i ask u sir ki AIPMT form kha say fill hoga………..

180. Ajeet Yadav says:

can i tell me sir ki AIPMT form kha say fill hoga………..

181. priyanshi says:

sir my demand draft is in favour of SECRETARY CBSE.. payable at Delhi. i havent mentioned Delhi with the favouring address. any problem sir in accepting that??

182. jayant says:

sir i am maharashtrra but i have wrongly selected affadavit option . may i send confirmation page right now or when edit option will enable for me . please reply procedure.

183. jeel trivedi says:

please sir help me out….
    i have by mistakely filled the wrong information i.e i have filled caste:ph instead of others..due to this my fee is taken 550 rs. instead of 1000 rs. please reply me….

184. suchi says:

i want 2 buy aipmt form? 4m whr should i buy it? is this xam available offline???

185. sana masroor says:

s

ir,i belong to obc category.but i ws nt having my obc certificate.i hav just given to make my obc certificate it wil take sometime to made so court is given to me application with my mother’s obc certificate to fil form of aipmt.can i do this?

186. Parvathy says:

SIR, i filled my application form in small letters and completed the first step. But it is mentioned in the information bulletin that the application should be made in block letters only. What should i do now? Should i fill a new form? Kindly reply sir….

187. parul singh says:

sir my registration number is 348386 but i found problem printing my confirmation page..what should i do to get my confirmation letter..?

188. Ahmad says:

getting myself a demand
    draft and by still adding
    another DD fee.
    Kindly anybody reply.
    GBU!

189. Tapabrata says:

How cab i be so sure about recieving my application form after posting it?Do i know about recieving my application form before last date of posting?

190. Dipender singh says:

Sir i wanna check that…..is my form reached or not ???……from where i can check….plz tell

191. mohd siraj says:

sir i want to know about affidavit rule used in application form of aipmt how to submitt it..????

Hi Siraj, Detailed information on affidavit form is available in the information brochure. The affidavit format is given in the application form, click that and after filling the form and getting the authorized signature you should send it along with confirmation page and dd.

• Ahmad says:

waste a complete day
        getting myself a demand
        draft and by still adding
        another DD fee.
        Kindly anybody reply?
        GBU!

Hi Ahmad, No issues you can pay online through credit card the facility was available since the application forms are issued. The issue which you are talking about is on paying with Debit cards.

192. shaji says:

can the dd be taken from any bank or has it to be a nationalised bank

Hi Shaji, Any nationalized banks.

• rabin says:

sir, i have made a mistake while entering the Demand Draft no: and i have got a confirmatory page with wrong demand draft no: plz say any solution for this . can i send the confirmatory page with yhe dd or what to do i am really worried plz tell me a solution to attend AIPMT 2012 exam pz plz plz plz

193. pia says:

can the dd be taken from any bank or has it to be a nationalised bank

194. APARNA MISHRA says:

SIR I APPLIED AGAIN AS U SAID,BUT THE MODIFICATION IS NOT DONE/SHOWN IN THE NEW CONFIRMATION SLIP. PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO?? PLZZ DO HELP.

195. is any furthr fees required aftr a candidate qualify the preminilary exams to sit for the final one?

196. Albert says:

Sir, i get 8 photo copy from the studio.Now, my question is, does i write down my NAME, APP NO, CONTECT NO- On the back side of 8 photo copies?

197. Krishika says:

sir,i want to know what is the cutoff required in preliminary exam to be eligible for giving final exam?
    And I also want to know that I can get my photo attested by head or principal of any school or last passed one only?

198. dhivakar says:

v can get from application canara bank?

199. APARNA MISHRA says:

SIR,WHEN I AM APPLYING AGAIN I AM GETTING THE OLD CONFIRMATION PAGE ONCE AGAIN.THE CHANGE MADE IS NOT PRESENT IN THE CONFIRMATION PAGE….WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???PLZZZ HELP….

200. parul singh says:

sir i want to send the draet requird by what name do i have to make the draft. ?

201. sumana prem says:

Sir,
    I have applied for the AIPMT for my son who is appearing for the CBSE XII Board Exams this March. Please let me know what is the Percentage that I have to fill for the X Board Exam as there was only GPA of 9.6 available.
    Please help me
    Thanks

202. APARNA MISHRA says:

SIR,INSTEAD OF GIVING MY POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS,I GAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. WHAT SHOULD I DO???.PLZZ HELP SIR..

203. Ahmad says:

Hi Srikanth, though you have provided me with the complete info yet amidst it i am still in doubt whether this facility of payment through Credit Card available currently? As the link clearly specifies in red that this facility is not available but did any one of you apply through credit card??

I just don’t want myself to waste a complete day getting myself a demand draft and by still adding another DD fee.

Kindly reply.
    GBU!

204. APARNA MISHRA says:

SIR,I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY MAILING ADDRESS.I GAVE A WRONG MAILING ADDRESS.WHAT SHOULD I DO????
    PLZZ HELP…

Hi Aparna, Fill a new application form, you will get the same registration number but your details will be modified; generate a confirmation slip and send.

205. pia says:

i have passed X11 in 2011 March and have taken a year off to give entrance again this year can i get photos attested by head of institution i studied in 2011 because i am not attending any school this year

206. Abhay Pratap Verma says:

Heyy

207. Ahmad says:

Is the facility to pay fee through Credit/
    Debit Card (VISA/MasterCard) in AIPMT available, if yes then please do let me know the complete procedure. Thanks!

Regards,
    Ahmad

208. neeraj sharma says:

Sir, I Neeraj sharma, have applied for AIPMT 2012 online and also paid the fee through dd… I am going to gv my CBSE 12 board exam ..bt mistakenly, in d AIPMT form , i gave Xll % as 77….so plz sir tell me how to edit the same….my R.NO is 296611 and DD NO is 081354 …….plz sir help me , i am vry depressed.

209. virender says:

mrinal hazra :
    Sir, what is address slip? And what i have to do with address slip..

210. swati verma says:

Apurba :
    can anyone tell me please where i get my application form

211. sum1 says:

below my photograph my name is of wrong spelling by mistake. will there any problem?

212. jasmine says:

sir can you please tell me how to check the status of my aipmt form

213. jasmine says:

sir can you please how to check the status of my form

214. mrinal hazra says:

Sir, what is address slip? And what i have to do with address slip..

Hi Mrinal, Instead of writing the to address on the envelope you should paste the address slip.

215. mrinal hazra says:

What is address slip? And what to do with it?

216. Apurba says:

i can not get the application form. please anyone tell me now what can i do ?

217. jasmine says:

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooom much sir

218. Apurba says:

can anyone tell me please where i get my application form

219. Ashma Khatun says:

Can anyone please tell me will the form get rejected if the background of the passport size photo is of other colour rather than white???

220. MAYUR says:

on whose name DD is to draw

221. Ashma Khatun says:

Hey can anyone tell me that Will the form get rejected if the background is of other colour rather than white???

222. dubey shashi suresh says:

Sir
    I Dubey Shashi Suresh (Reg no-269736)mistakenly entered wrong Qualifications and Qualifying Examination Codes as 01 while filling
    online aplication for AIPMT2012.

As I am appearing for maharashtra state board HSC exam 2012
    Kindly change my Qualifications and Qualifying Examination Codes as 07

Thanking You

Dubey Shashi

223. Hemanga Das says:

Sir, I have allready posted my confermation page but the address on the DD is wrong because i write it such as “TO, The Deputy Secretary,CBSE,new Delhi” I want to know whether the form be accepted or not?

224. ashique says:

i sent my conformation page without taking print of adress slip from net. i simply take print of aipmt adress . is there any problem.

Hi Ashique, No problem it has to reach to the right address; if you mentioned address correctly it should be fine.

225. Falguni says:

Hello! my DD tore what should i do? do i need to register again and take out a new dd?

Hi Falguni, Go to the bank and ask them if they can give a new DD with the same number. Else you need to cancel the DD and take a new one.

226. jasmine says:

i have already posted the aipmt confimation page. but i have not given it in A5 size envelope nor i have pasted the address slip as asked. I want to know whether the form be accepted or not?

227. rini says:

i have filled my aipmt form n paid for it but in the name field i have forgotten to write my surname..but they had mentioned that we are supposed to write our name according to the 10th marksheet which contains my surname..

228. nishi kumari says:

kumar jha

229. Srikanth says:

No Confusion Over Possibility Of NEET UG, CBSE Backs Off! Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/01/confusion-possibility-neet-ug-cbse-backs/

230. grishma says:

i have not filled the address of bank from where i got the dd.what can i do for this?

231. MERIJAN says:

Hi. i have applied for aipmt online. i have filled up the form and the payment have also done. my problem is, the DD which i made in favour of secretary cbse, bears a payable adress of K G MARG NEW DELHI (011). So i want to confirm that whether it would create a problem in further processing. if it can cause objection to my application, kindly reply me the solution to my e-mail adress or to this web site as soon as posible.
    thank you.

232. MERIJAN says:

hi i have applied aipmt online and the payment is also done. my problem is the DD which i made in favour of secretary cbse bears a payable address of K G MARG NEW DELHI (011). So i want to confirm that whether it could create a problem in further processing of my application form. if it can create a problem then kindly advise me the solution.
    thank you.

233. MERIJAN says:

Hi. i have applied for aipmt online. i have filled up the form and the payment have also done. my problem is, the DD which i made in favour of secretary cbse, appears a payable adress of K G MARG NEW DELHI (011). So i want to confirm that whether it would create a problem in further processing. if it can cause objection to my application, kindly reply me the solution to my e-mail adress or to this web site as soon as posible.
    thank you.

234. JAISHANKAR GABEL{ RAIGARH C.G.} says:

ITS VERY EASY YAR , DONT SILLY.

235. Ashma Khatun says:

Hi..i tried to correct my form but i couldn’t submit it and take out the confirmation page as they said that i’ve already registered. Now i’m so worried. Can anyone suggest me what to do?

236. DEVENDRA KUMAR SHARMA says:

plz tell me how to correct my dd no? I have wrongly entered serial no. of dd at the place of dd no.

Hi Devendra, if this is the only mistake it should be ok. I don’t think your form will be rejected for this reason.

237. sir i made dd of 700 n also submitted its sr. no. in the application form plz help me sir?????

238. sir i have made dd of 700 by mistake n also submitted its sr. no. in the application form….what shall i do now…???plzz help me sir.

239. aman says:

i could not find the centre for punjab .i belongs to punjab state in patiala ….application form does’t showing the punjab centre /or where i hv to fill the choice punjab state or patiala ……plz help me sir….

240. Hema Kalu Manglani says:

I want know you

241. Hema Kalu Manglani says:

Hello to u

242. Nishtha says:

Sir, DuE to some mechanical mistake i have filled my form with OBC category as i am in the creamy layer so what shud i do now?? plz help me out sir>>>

243. Nishtha says:

244. deb says:

can the dd be payable at new delhi??

245. Dany says:

Hii. Am trying to download the application form.but i didn’t find.any one pls help me.

246. SAMREEN KHAN says:

is offline forms are available?

247. Ashma Khatun says:

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! And please can you tell me do i have to attach the photo in that old confimation form also and get attest???

248. Ashma Khatun says:

Hi can anyone please tell me do i have to make another dd to correct and register again???

249. Ashma Khatun says:

250. hema says:

is there anything like u have to get the DD from a particular bank?if so which one(S)

251. ishrat says:

how to make a demand draft for AIPMT forms

Hi Ishrat, Take the DD from any nationalized banks In favour of “Secretary, CBSE, Delhi”, payable at Delhi. For general or obc the amount is Rs. 1000/- for SC / ST / PH it is Rs. 550/-.

252. pooja priya says:

I am in B.sc industrial Fish and Fishries(with botany,zoology,fishries)degree course,what will be my quialfing code in “AIPMT2012″

253. divya d/o shivappa karjagi says:

due to some mechanical mistake i have submitted examination code as 1 in stead of 7.am i allowed to change it? i am afraid of it. may will they allow me to exam.kindly reply quickly at email adress. or by sms to 09**6009301.

254. r.gurunathan says:

Some States have called for Common Entrance-Examinaition for admission to Medical and Dental Degee Courses. As a caution note they have stated if NEET -UG is to be held in 2012, the medical and dental admissions will be bassed on NEET-UG. May I know the reason for such a caution note?

Hi Gurunathan, If by chance supreme court orders MCI to hold NEET-UG this year itself then Medical / Dental UG admissions will be based on that. So far it looks there are few chances for NEET-UG to take place in 2012.

255. sumit says:

wat a last date form submit????????????????

256. merlin says:

May i know, where will i get the AIPMT form in mumbai?

257. Srikanth says:

Important: We had been saying that CBSE will enable a link to edit the AIPMT 2012 form, but as per the information brochure it looks like the applicant has to fill the form again and attach the old confirmation slip. Read http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/01/correct-aipmt-2012-online-application/

CBSE may or mayn’t enable link to edit the form online; users here should make a note of this and act accordingly.

258. ANISHA PATRO says:

i want online reegistration please inform which site i will go?

259. due to some mechanical mistake i have submitted examination code as 1 in stead of 7.am i allowed to change it?kindly reply quickly at email adress

260. Srikanth says:

Hi every one, AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on 06 May 2012. So be prepared, good luck! Read announcement http://blog.careermitra.com/2012/01/afmc-mbbs-entrance-examination-held-06-2012/

261. mohd javed kanpur says:

NEET: MCI to announce postponement

Mathrubhumi Education Online

Kochi, Jan 6, 2012: It is learnt from reliable sources that the Medical Council of India will officially announce the postponement of NEET-UG to the academic year, 2013-14.

MCI has recieved a letter from the Union Health Ministry regarding the deferment of the common entrance test to 2013. MCI will take up the matter tomorrow in its meeting and will officially announce the postponement of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to 2013.

Earlier CBSE had filed a plea in the apex court requesting permission to conduct NEET in 2012 itself. How ever, it is not known whether CBSE has withdrawn the plea, as they have already announced the notification for AIPMT-2012.

262. Ashma Khatun says:

Sir i haven’t given my full address when i filled the form online. Will my form get rejected???

263. divya says:

AFMC MBBS Entrance Examination will be held on 06 May 2012.
    Details on the modality of application and the examination will be placed on the website soon.
    Please check for further updates regularly

264. Jaskaran says:

Sir,
    May i know approximate date for the EDIT OPTION to be enabled.

Hi Jaskaran, We had sent mail to CBSE and also tried contacting AIPMT Secretary over phone we had no response. It is looking like applicants can fill the form again and attach the previous duplicate form and cite reason as why they had to apply twice. I am not sure if this is the right way will clarify in a day or two.

265. Rockstar says:

@ srikanth
    i have made my payment online
    will i have to send any receipt to cbse

You can send your confirmation page to CBSE; while printing you are already indicating that payment is made through online no need of sending the receipt. If you have a copy you can send otherwise not required.

266. Ashma Khatun says:

Sir, i’ve applied the form online and i’ve printed the form as well but i haven’t submited it through post. I’ve given my address but it is practically impossible to get the mail without adding some more details. So can i write down the address in the form by myself or should i leave it the way it is? Please reply me soon as i’m very worried regarding this problem.

267. Ashma Khatun says:

Sir, my address is correct but i need to add some more details in it but i’ve already submitted the form online. So can i write the full address behind the dd? Please kindly reply soon.

268. shah fahad says:

which bank we can make dd.

Hi Shah, you can take DD from any nationalized banks. (SBI, Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank etc)

269. megha says:

im from karnataka….i selected yes for affidavit attached as per rules by mistake….wat should i do now?

270. srikanth says:

i have made mistake with my address?what i will do???????????

271. srikanth says:

i have made mistake with my own adress.what should i do???/

272. srikanth says:

sir i have made a mistake with my adress.what
    should i do????

273. soniya kadam says:

sir ! i have filled the form and met with few correction in it regarding my mailing address & examination code. I want to edit the mailing address and examination everything is to be submitted to the CBSE Council at NEW DELHI

274. minsat says:

which address do i send the dd to? PLease give the full address. Thank you

275. minsat says:

i qrote my 10th cbse board exa 2010 and i got my cgpa as 10. so is my 10th mark 100%?

276. minsat says:

i’m a keralite.
    what should option should i choose for the question- affidavit attached as per rule?
    How should I send the affidavit? Or do I’ve to send the affidavit? Do I send i with the online form? PLease help me with this. I can’t understand anything from the instructions cbse has given

277. sumit says:

sir i have written wrong draft no in my online form . how can i rectify it …..

Hi Sumit, If your form is submitted already you need to wait till CBSE enables link to edit.

278. r.gurunathan says:

Should Code Numbers for centres of prel Exam and Main Exam., list of state ,Boad of Class XII, Paticulars about Parents be mentioned in Online aplication?

279. sunitha suresh says:

how it possible?????????i dont knw

i send online application wat will do nw

280. swetha says:

sir would u pls advice wat to fill in the % scored in 12 since we have nt yet written our exams

Hi Swetha, If you select Year of Passing/Appearing Class XII option as 2012 then the % marks field will get disabled. Since it is your case you should fill 2012 in that field. Even your code will change check carefully and apply.

281. sunitha suresh says:

SIR,

I SENT ONLINE APPLICATION ,BUT WHEN I TAKE DD ,I TAKE IN FAVOUR OF DEPUTY SACRETARY,CENTRAL BOARD OF EDUCATION,PREET VIHAR, AS THE ADRESS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
    BUT ACTUALLY I HAVE TO TAKEN IT AS IN FAVOUR SECRETARY ,CBSE

IS IT HAVE ANY PRBLM ,PLS TELL SIR.

THE PRBLM IS THAT I TAKEN THE DD AS IN FAVOUR OF DEPUTY SECRETARY,I WANT TO TAKEN IN FAVOUR OF SECRETARY,,,,,,,,,,,,,WAT 2 DO SIR??????????

Hi Sunitha, Please cancel that DD and take with the right name to avoid problems. You still have time.

282. anvesha says:

what should be my qualifying code…since i passed 12 in 2011 n hv dropped a year…help..

283. anvesha says:

284. Spandan Das says:

can i apply online ??

285. Rahul says:

HI ALL GUYS, U BELIEVE OR NOT BUT I WILL SAY THAT THERE IS NO CLARITY STILL NOW…AS NO AMENDED NOTIFICATION HAS COME OUT YET…I THINK ALL WILL B OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY CLEAR BY 15TH JAN…OK BY THE WAY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH STUDY UNLIKE ME!…

286. ROSHAN THETE says:

WHAT IS LAST DATE OF SUBMISION OF AIPMT

287. thilak says:

wat’s the total mark for aipmt

288. kumar says:

@shrikanth/Prince
    Thanks to delhi univercity this year dpmt admission will be based on aipmt AIR so no cheating no corruption, this is equivalant neet for delhi student. I m so happy I can not express my feeling. officialy notice published in toady HT

289. DON.N N N N ........ says:

Candidate’s Name : Mother’s Name : Father’s Name : Date of Birth : (dd/mm/yyyy) Help State to which the Applicant belongs : Nationality : Gender: Are you the only child of your parents? : —-Select—- Affidavit attached as per rule : Affidavit Format Place of Residence : Person With Disability : Category : Contact Details Complete Mailing Address : City : State : Pin Code : Enter Your Email Address : Mobile No. : Choice of Prelimanary Examination Centres 1st Choice of Exam Centre : 2nd Choice of Exam Centre : 3rd Choice of Exam Centre : Choice of Final Examination Centres 1st Choice of Exam Centre : 2nd Choice of Exam Centre : Exam Related Details Question Paper Medium : Choice of counselling : Qualifications and Qualifying Examination Codes : Help Academic Details School Board of Class XII : Year of Passing/Appearing Class XII : Percentage of Marks obtained in Class X : (% In Round Figure) Percentage of Marks obtained in Class XII : (% If Passed,In Round Figure) Type of Institution of Class XII : Guardian Details # Qualification Occupation Annual Income Father’s/Guardian’s : Mother’s : Details of Examination Passed or Likely to be Passed Name of the Examination Passed / appearing : Board / University : Name & Address of the School / College from where passed / appearing : Year of passing / appearing : Roll Number (if alloted) : Details of Marks of Qualifying Exams # Subjects Maximum Marks Marks Obtained English : Physics : Chemistry : Biology**/Bio-technology : **(Candidates who have studied Botony and
    Zoology separately shall indicate the total of the
    two)

290. DON.N N N N ........ says:

sirikant
    Fill on line aipmt form in capital latter or small latter ?

291. Pooja Rane says:

On which link AIPMT forms are available…….

292. Pratiksha says:

Pratiksha :
    when will the facility of debit card be available for aipmt online aplication

293. Pratiksha says:

when will the facility of debit card be available for aipmt online aplication

294. Rockstar says:

But i heard someone has called the cbse office and they got a reply that offline forms will be available from 1st week of january and this will be updated soon on the website

please give me the real information

295. akhilesh says:

I am pursuing STD-XII Scence with Bio, Chem,Physics and mathematics. Final examination scheduled for 2nd week of April. Guide me for further career advancement.

296. anamika says:

Srikanth :
    Hi Anamika, Then you can apply with your plus two qualification and appear for AIPMT 2012. Max. age for general is 25 years, you can download the information brochure read all instructions.

Srikanth :

sir, then wat will be the code for me? plz help me sir

297. anamika says:

Srikanth :

sir, then wat will be the code for me? plz help me sir

298. Prince says:

according to aipmt notification there will be no offline forms…
    Only online submision is going on…

299. anamika says:

Srikanth :
    Hi Anamika, Have you studied biotechnology in XI & XII.

yes sir. i studied biology in plust two.

300. chetan pokharia says:

301. puja says:

sir plzzz tell me…. iz aipmt form available offline….n where?

302. puja says:

iz aipmt forms avalible offline

303. koheli says:

can you tell me the total no. seats available for mbbs in aipmt 2012 for general candidates.

304. Sumit kumar says:

hey sir… it would be great if u could clarify my following doubt…
    i was born in rajasthan… iam a domicile citizen of rajasthan nd i completed my X and XII from cbse board in GOA.
    and im staying in andhra pradesh since last 6 months…!!

do still i have to make that affidavit???

305. KAYOOM KHAN says:

brajendra form dala kya

306. Rockstar says:

@Srikanth

can you tell of about total number of mbbs seats in aipmt 2012 for general caste and obc caste

307. Rockstar says:

When will be the offline forms will be available

hi shyan from where did you get this news

308. DON.N N N N ........ says:

sirikant what neet or use of Take four printout of Confirmation Page……..

309. mamta says:

when will the offline form will be available..plz reply me

310. nandini says:

sir i want to know when forms of aipmt are cming……………plz tell me ………..m waiting sir

311. Rockstar says:

Is forms available offline also
    shyan from where did you get this news

312. jyoti puri says:

sir plzzzzzzz tell me,,,,,,,,,,the amount of DD for online application……

313. jyoti puri says:

sir plzzzzzzzzz tell me ,,,, the amount of DD for online application……………

314. jyoti puri says:

sir plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me ,,, the amount of DD 4 online application………………..

315. SUJAL PATEL says:

I want need any kind of information related to PMT send it to my mail ID & Where i collect from the PMT 2012 online or OFFLINE form available send information to my mail id.

316. Deepshikha says:

Sir,
    can v fill up the online forms on sunday???
    and pls reply for my first q.
    ie
    am going to apply aipmt examination second time..i completed my 12th from kv(CBSE)…i want to know what will b my qualifying examination code???
    is code 1 is for me???am applying this for second time and last time code was 07 but am finding difficult to make out which code do i belong now???
    pls reply as soon as possible…!!! :):)
    thanking you :P

317. koushik mondal says:

when and where found aipmt 2012 ofline froms

318. bhavna sharma says:

when it will offline

319. mohan says:

sir is that means i have to submit d requisite affadavit……….actually i too hav a plan of writing EAMCET(ENTRACE IN A.P)……….

320. Tahira Ansari says:

HI…..SIR….i m little bit confuse wid my elligibility in aipmt….actly sir i already pass out my 12th standard last year mean in2011 but i am giving improvmnt exam this year…..so i have to show my previous year 12th class marks in application form………?
    and sir i have a another question….sir i am apply second tym in aipmt…..i already give aipmt exam last year so can i apply this year again…..?

321. Deepshikha says:

respected sir,

322. mamta says:

online form kaise bharna hai DD kaun se bank se banega..pls give me ans..

Hi Mamata, You can take the DD from any nationalized banks. For filling the form go through the instructions and also the information brochure thoroughly.

323. Krishnan says:

What does the field “state to which candidate belongs” mean? Is it the state in which candidate was born? Or is it the state in which he gave his class X and class XII board exams?

324. anamika says:

i don’t know how to say this 2 u.. actually i have a different problem.. Currently i’m doing B.tech final year.. But still my mind is filled with medical field. is it possible for me to write the aipmt this year.. ? please give me reply sir

325. mohan says:

sir
    i study in kendriya vidyalaya in hyderabad……..according to cbse, studens from andhra pradesh are not eligible to write aipmt………since iam from a cbse affiliated school am i also not eligible to attempt the exam.please reply at the earliest

Hi Mohan, even if you are from AP you are eligible but there is a different procedure. Read below:

You must submit an affidavit, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan magistrate / First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:-
      a) They are not eligible to appear for MBBS/BDS seats in the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K and hence not eligible to seek admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh/J&K.
      and
      b) They are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/ J&K.

Download the brochure and in the eligibility section go through point no.3

326. divya says:

I ve drawn DD in the name The secretary,C.B.S.E Delhi
    Is that correct?

327. karnika says:

guys.. plzzz tell forums r available offline also or not???????

328. divya says:

hello sir I ve drawn DD in the name The secretary,C.B.S.E Delhi
    Is that correct?

329. Rockstar says:

Dd is naam ke favour mein banegi
    SECRETARY ,CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,DELHI

330. riya says:

Sir,
    i hv done a big mistake…..i submitted online form without reading it properly…i hv 2 mention my code as 07 but i wrote 01..nw online frm iS already submitted n recievd registration no……it ws bymiStake……
    nw what shall i do……will they accept my form or not…….
    plzzzzzz rply me…….

331. riya says:

Sir,
    nw what shall i do……will they accept my form or not…….
    plzzzzzz rply me…….

332. Prince says:

i called aipmt office…
    They told me about the availability of aipmt forms offline after 1st week of jan…
    I told them about what written in information bulletin but they told that it will be updated soon..

333. rishabh says:

Is aipmt form is also available on offline??????????????

334. divya says:

hi can anyone tell me how the photo should be taken?

Is normal photo ok or we have to take with name and date ?

please clarify my doubt

• titiksh vats says:

Candidates are advised to take 8-10 passport size photograph with white background and one post
      card size (3½”x5”) photograph. Passport size photographs are to be used to affix on Computer
      Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) and for Counselling/Admission. Post Card size
      photograph will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT-Final
      Examination. Before affixing photograph on Conformation Page candidate must write down his/her
      name, Application Form number and Contact Number on the reverse side of both the photographs with Ball point pen only. Affix two recent good quality colour STUDIO photographs with white background,
      one attested and the other unattested in the space earmarked for these in the Confirmation Page. The
      photographs must be taken on or after 01.12.2011 indicating clearly the name of candidate alongwith the
      date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
      KAMAL KUMAR
      01.12.2011
      Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not
      acceptable. The photograph should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution or by a Gazetted
      Officer in such a way that half the signature of the attesting officer should appear on the photograph
      and the remaining on the Application Form. Attestation should be done at the bottom part of the
      photograph so that the photograph is not defaced. The photograph should be firmly affixed to the
      Application Form by gum/fevicol and should not be pinned or stapled. Applications not complying with
      these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note
      that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or
      computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using
      unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair mean

• titiksh vats says:

Examination

335. mamta says:

when will the offline form will be available..

336. Aju says:

Sir i want know the cut off marks of this exam
    pls reply sir

337. lochna pant says:

can we fill form of aipmt offline this year

338. Ahmad says:

Hello everybody!

I am applying for AIPMT 2012 as well, and wanted to know whether how much are the cutoff marks in pre required for the qualification of mains exam under PH category, if it were not included along with SC/ST it would have been 360/800 like previous years, but whereas its included along with SC/ST(/PH) therefore are the qualification cutoff marks really lowered or not?
    And whether mode of application solely Online or will it be Offline too later on?

May GOD bless the answerer(s) ! Amn!
    :-)

339. Arjun says:

Sir maine 2009 m 10+2 ki h or mera is saal 3rd attempt h kya m aipmt k liye apply kr skta hu ?
    Plz rply sir i m waiting.

340. DON.N N N N ........ says:

sirikant
    DD Kis bank se BANWANA hoga

341. DON.N N N N ........ says:

sirikant DD KISKE NAAM PE BANWANA HAI
    IN FEVER OF ——– CBSE YA KUCH AUR HAI .

342. DON.N N N N ........ says:

sirikant HUME KYA KYA KARNA HOGO ON LINE KE LIYE .
    PHALE D D BANWANA HAI FHIR USKE BAAD COMPUTER PE APPLICATION FORM ME DD NO. FILL UP KARNA HAI . FHIR ES FORM KO + DD + 2 PHOTOS INKO POST KARNA HAI .
    YA FHIR ,
    PHALE COMPUTER PE APPLICATION FORM FILL UP KARNA HAI FHIR DD BANWANA HAI,

If you go through this page http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/instruction.aspx you will find the order of steps you should follow.

Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
      Make payment of Fee through Demand Draft or Credit Card
      Take a printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE

Only when you have the registration number (generated after applying) you will be able to enter payment details (online or DD).

343. Aayan says:

If i was passed out in 2009 can i give this year exam?

344. Aayan says:

If i was passed out in 2009 can i give this year exam.

345. Krishnan says:

I have a question, I have been living in AP for the past 3 and a half years, am I eligible for AIPMT? I was born in Gujurat though!

Hi Krishnan, Yes you can appear for AIPMT; by the way from where did you take your X & XII board exams? If it is from Gujarat you can apply; even if you have taken from AP then there is a different procedure.

and
      b) They are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/ J&K.

Download the brochure and in the eligibility section go through point no.3

346. VIJAY M KIRI says:

ALL THE BEST TO ALL!!!!!!.

347. i hate studies says:

aipmt 2012 applications can only be submitted online, you morons!

348. Rockstar says:

@ prince from where did you get this information

• mohd javed KANPUR says:

DOSTO offline form available nahi ho payenge me info brochure ki copy paste kar raha hu 1st point par dhyan dijiyega

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:

Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves.
      1. Candidates can apply for AIPMT – 2012 only “Online”.
      2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website.
      3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Board website http://www.aipmt.nic.in. Instructions for
      Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Bulletin and on the website http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
      4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not
      complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
      5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
      (i) At least four printout of the computer generated Application Form.
      (ii) Original receipt issued by Post Office for having despatched the Application Form.
      (iii) Proof of fee paid
      6. (a) Please ensure before mailing the print out of application form/Confirmation Page that :
      (i) the applicant has signed the Form at specified place.
      (ii) the application bears the signature of Parent/Guardian.
      (iii) the application has been authenticated/signed by the Head of the Institution/Gazetted Officer.
      (iv) the two similar good quality colour studio photographs with white background (taken on or after
      01.10.2011) have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for it. Further, ensure that application form
      number & candidate name has been written on the back of both the photographs.
      (b) Please arrange documents in the following order:

S.No. Documents
      (i) Demand Draft
      (ii) Computer Generated Application Form
      (iii) Affidavit (for candidates from Andhra Pradesh and J & K)
      (c) For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page, use any good quality A5 size envelope and paste the
      Computer Generated Boards Address Slip on the envelope.
      7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in College/Institution.
      8. Computer Generated Confirmation Page/Application Form is to be despatched only by Registered/Speed Post to :-
      The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT)
      Central Board of Secondary Education,
      Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
      Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301.

Special Note:
      1. AIPMT 2012 will be held in two stages – Preliminary and Final Exam. Both would be objective.
      2. Only one application is to be submitted for both the Preliminary & Final Examination.
      3. Information regarding receipt of Application Forms will be hosted from time to time on website http://www.aipmt.nic.in .
      The candidate can check the receipt of their Application on the website and take the suggested action.
      4. Preliminary Examination will be held on 01.04.2012 (Sunday).
      5. Final Examination will be held on 13.05.2012 (Sunday) only for those who qualify Preliminary Examination.
      6. There is no separate fee for the Final Examination.
      7. Choice of the Examination Centres is to be indicated separately for Preliminary and Final Examinations. All centre
      choices must be provided.
      8. The candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination can download a separate Admit Card for the Final
      Examination. Relevant information will also be hosted on website http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
      9. For the latest up dates, candidates must remain in touch with the website http://www.aipmt.nic.in & http://www.mohfw.nic.in till
      the completion of 2nd round of counselling.INFORMATION BULLETIN

SOURCE——— http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Docs/AIPMTInformationBulletin2012.pdf

349. Rockstar says:

@Srikanth
    is aipmt 2012 forms will be available off line or only online
    and if only online forms are available the demand draft will be issued under which name

350. Prince says:

offline forms will be available from 1st week of jan…

• mohd javed KANPUR says:

there are no offline forms acc. to info available on http://www.aipmt.nic.in fee details are as ——-

MODE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
      A candidate can apply for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination only on-line by logging on
      to http://www.aipmt.nic.in.
      Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
      (i) Decide the mode of payment of fee, i.e., through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment
      facility or through Demand Draft.
      (a) If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it
      ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
      (b) If decided to pay fee through Demand Draft, get it prepared for the applicable fee from any
      Nationalized bank in the name of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi. Write your name,
      address, contact no. and application no. on the back of the Demand Draft.
      Fee Details are as follows:
      RECEIPT OF
      CONFIRMATION
      PAGE/APPLICATION
      FORM IN CBSE
      02.02.2012 15.02.2012 02.03.2012
      NOTE:
       In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also to be paid by the
      candidate for online payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card along with Service Tax,
      as applicable. Details of the same are available on Boards website

351. kamal says:

thanx javed bhai

352. Prasenjit says:

In which address i have to sent demand draft(DD) for AIPMT-2012? Please kindly info me as early as you can.

Hi Prasenjit, Send to below address along with your confirmation page by registered post / speed post
      The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT)
      Central Board of Secondary Education,
      Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
      Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301.

353. Rockstar says:

When will the off line forms will be available

354. Prince says:

thanx srikanth and javed for bringing this news so fast…
    Wish me luck for aipmt 2012…

355. Krishnan says:

When I click on the link, it says “page not found”.

356. ARYAN says:

FINALLY, STH WE CAN DIG IN

357. Srikanth says:

Welcome Javed..wishing you good luck, we wish every one to do well in their careers.

358. MOHD JAVED KANPUR says: