AIPMT 2012 Application Forms

The much waited All India Pre Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2012) application forms are available online. CBSE has given the information. “In compliance with the directive of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, would be conducting the All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination, 2012. This entrance examination is being conducted exclusively for the 15% merit positions for the Medical /Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directive of the court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare from time to time.”

AIPMT will consist of preliminary and main examination; information is as below:

Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination would consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours and is scheduled to be held on 1st April, 2012 (Sunday).

Final (Main) Examination: (Only for those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination). The Final Examination would consist of one paper containing 120 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours and is scheduled to be held on 13th May, 2012 (Sunday).

Download AIPMT 2012 Bulletin

Download Syllabus for AIPMT 2012

Apply online & Instructions

Note: AIPMT 2012 prelim test will be held on 1st April, 2012 (Sunday) and the main test will be held on 13th May, 2012 (Sunday). The last date to submit AIPMT 2012 application form with out late fee is 25 January 2012; application fee can  be made either by Demand Draft or by Credit Card / Debit Card.

Update: Is there a mistake in AIPMT 2012 online application form? Share your views on this post.

News Credit: Thanks for the call we received at morning 4 a.m today from Mohd. Javed (Kanpur); who alerted us with this news!

477 comments on “AIPMT 2012 Application Forms

1. PRANJALI says:

I HAVE FORGET MY APPLICATION NO. AND I HAVE FILL FULL INFORMATION BUT IT NOT RESPOND PLEASE TELL ME MY APPLICATION NO. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

2. sir i send my application form but i did not receive my admit card please send my admit card to my mail adress

3. R Pandia rajan says:

4. pravin patil says:

sir
    my name is pravin yuvaraj patil and my Ragistration NO is 437886 and date of Birth 02/01/1994 is my form selected or not to AIPMT 2012?
    please send my reply immedietly

5. N@VNEET SINGH BHATTI says:

my registration number is 131063 and my date of birth is 18/04/1995. send my admit card of aipmt2012
    please send me reply immediately. thank you.

6. pinky rani says:

I M GIVING MY REG NO. 273287 ND DOB OS 10/07/1994

7. pinky rani says:

whts dis sir.. i hve sent my speed post to u with in time.. but due to your ignorance i did not got my admit card.. its not a good sign. now i wil complain ur to our education minister in delhi.. its the warning for you aipmt office………..

8. smita says:

my registration no. is 214165 and my DOB is 23/04/1995 . i filled every information correct buti failed to get my AIPMT admit card please help

9. Nazar says:

sir i have not yet recieved my admit card. what should i do?

10. neha kumari says:

my registration no. is 329530 and my date of birth is 09/05/1995. is my application form selected or not for aipmt 2012? please send me reply immediately or as soon as possible. please. thanks.

11. SANDHYA P says:

my registration number is 375793 and my date of birth is 21/06/1995. Is my application form is selected or not for aipmt2012
    please send me reply immediately. thank you.

12. JYOTI BALA says:

Sir,
    My date of birth was wrongly endorsed in my CBSE PMT 2012 Form registeration No.268598. As per suggestion of CBSE helpline 18001803456,I approached Deputy Secretary,CBSE,AIPMT (Along with X and XII Certificates for DOB proof) through speed post on 20march12.
    please amend to read my orig.DOB (i.e. 9Feb1994 in place of 9Feb1995)
    requested please suggest me for next step, if any.

13. seena says:

sir .thax for giv wedaddres but sir that page has been remove pls suggest any other way to get m register no.my full name puthenveettil seena sasi.and date of brith 12-06-1991

14. Bhawna says:

respected sir,
    please tell me when i will get my admit card for aipmt 2012 my registeration no is 394946.reply me fast at kamalparam72@yahoo.com

15. karishma says:

Thank you………..

16. seena says:

sir , i have lost my application no can u hep me plssssssssssss . widout dat i cnnt get admit card. help me kindly plss help me out .

17. prabhat pal says:

respected sir,
    please tell me when i will get my admit card for aipmt 2012 my registeration no is 332100.reply me fast at prabhat031@gmail.com.

18. Surabhi says:

karishma :
    hey,i dint get my hall-ticket yet !!!! what to do??? help me….

i also didnt get my hall ticket…. wat to do???? sir plz rply……

19. karishma says:

hey,i dint get my hall-ticket yet !!!! what to do??? help me….

20. takam kanu says:

sir i have forgotten my aipmt registration no. pliz suggest me how to get it back?

21. please can you help me out to find my regn. of aipmt 2012 which i have lost

22. sir,
    i lost my regn. no. of aipmt 2012, how do i get it? please help!!!

23. sir,
    i lost my app. regn. no. of aipmt 2012, how do i get it? please help!!!

24. PUNEET says:

SIR
    I have lost my registration no. please suggest me some solution regarding

25. priya says:

Respected sir,
    when will i get my admit card…my Reg. no. is 311540..

26. Priya Singh says:

sirb, i lost my registration number.sir plzzzzzzzzz give me some solution.my father name is shiv singh and my birth date 06.02.1991.

27. Priya Singh says:

sirb, i lost my registration number.sir plzzzzzzzzz give me some solution

28. BHAVNA SHARMA says:

sir i have lost my aipmt registration no and have to download my admit card for the same so pls suggest what to do? how can i get that no.?

29. mithlesh says:

sir kindly reply me… how to get admit card for aipmt… i hv lost my all information…

30. priyanka says:

what is the last date of getting admit card nd where to inquiry if not get.plz give me information my new id vikkutikku86@gmail.com.

31. gaurav kumar parashar says:

sir, i have lost my registration no. of aipmt 2012 . the admit card is online with registration no. what can i do?

32. Furqon says:

One common onipion that goes around is that students from the rural areas do not have the exposure to tackle entrance examinations like the AIEEE, TNPCEE, JEE or CAT.As a result, these exams are either scrapped or there’s a quota system in place to fix this disadvantage faced by rural students.If they really lack the exposure or the opportunities to learn, will they really be as competitive and smart professionals or managers as their urban counterparts? If not, is it the government’s or anyone’s responsibility to try and solve this problem?Isn’t every individual better off doing what they’re comfortable with or been exposed to rather than make horses fly and strap the birds?

33. Shubham kumar says:

Sir,
    I lost my all informations about AIPMT REGISTRATION. Can I get my admission card without it online as there is a problem with the postal address I give?
    please reply me as soon as possible.

34. reshma vinayak pawar says:

Respected sir,

When will i get my hall ticket. my regn. no.317894.kindly intimate the way to download the hall ticket and website.

35. shikha yadav says:

Respected sir,I have yet not recived my admit card priliminayr examination could you please tell me when we get it

36. Nisha Vishwakarma says:

respected sir, i have yet not received my admit card of preliminary exam.
    could you please tell me when will i get it?
    please reply…

37. Aswathi says:

Respected sir,
    i have not received my admitcard for aipmt yet,it is too late,when will iget it?reply on my id

38. nanhi jha says:

sir,i have not yet get my admit card,my regn. no, is 361313.plz reply on my id

39. sana masroor says:

sir,i have not recieved my admit card.plz snd it as soon as possible

40. Aparna says:

sir,, i have not got my admit card….. when will i get it ? kindly inform as soon as possible !!

41. yamini tripathi says:

sir when we will get our aipmt pre admit card , my application form no. is 336696 plz inform me to the soonest.

42. ravisha kushwaha says:

what is the last date of getting admit card nd where to inquiry if not get

43. smriti says:

sir,when i will get my admit card? plzzzzzzz reply on my id plz sir……..

44. Deepshikha says:

hello,
    when will i get my admit card …
    PLS HELP ME OUT :) :)

45. prabhat pal says:

Respeced sir,
    when i will admit card,my registration no. is 332100

46. vivek kumar singh says:

respected sir, when admit card will be issued?

47. laxami kant says:

sir, i forget my registeration number. plz tell me sm solution. plz sir

48. divya says:

admit card will be uploaded shortly refer to http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.html

49. MANJUSHA RAJULE says:

Respected,
    Sir,Madam

why my application form is rejected and by post which document i give to you?Do you send our Admit card on our e-mail?

50. javed says:

sir, when will i get admt card,plz rply my question’s answeer?

51. when will admit card will be issued ?

52. arjama mukherjee says:

aman :
    when will admit card will be issued ?

when i will get my admitcard

53. azra usmani says:

respected sir,when i will get my admit card.my regn.No:436016.kindly send it to my id.thank you

54. ravisha kushwaha says:

sir ,my friends get thier admit card but i don’t , i also have to do reservation of seats if i get my center.please answer my question quick

55. aman says:

when will admit card will be issued ?

56. Shreya Sinha says:

I’ve not recd. addmission card.Pl.confirm on my id. Thanks

57. shipra shukla says:

sir i hav not yet recieved my admit card for aipmt exam plzz…. enquiry abt it and rply on my id i think i cant give the exam this year without admit card sir my Rg. no is 257859

58. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

SREEKUTTY.A.S :
    Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website

59. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

SREEKUTTY.A.S :
    Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. my Regn. No.239194. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website

60. SREEKUTTY.A.S says:

Respected Sir,
    When will I get my Hall ticket. my Regn. No.113491. Kindly intimate the way to download the Hall ticket and the website

61. ravisha kushwaha says:

sir,i have not yet get my admission card please reply on my id?