Unable To Download IBPS CWE Call Letter

Users here complained they are unable to download the IBPS CWE clerical examination call letter, the main reason as identified by us is that many of you are ignoring the fact that the date of birth field mentioned in the login page has dd-mm-yy format not dd-mm-yyyy so when you input 1990 the value is auto corrected to 19 or the system is not accepting the next two values.

For example if your d.o.b is 03-08-1990 you should input as 03-08-90 not as 3-8-90 or 03-08-1990, hope this clarifies. If you input registration number and date of birth in the format mentioned in the form, you should be able to download your admit card comfortably.

We had downloaded or viewed 5 to 6 forms to test if there is any difficulty; all the forms were accessible and we mailed them as pdf. Except in one case; the problem could be the date of birth you are submitting now might be different from the date of birth you entered while filling the application form (it can happen by mistake). You should try using your registration number and password combination, for your own privacy don’t mention your registration numbers and date of birth details in the comments it is possible for others to view your admit cards.

You don’t have to mention your email specifically in the comment; while submitting your comment if you input the email id correctly it is good enough.

The CWE for clerical cadre is scheduled on different dates; the date mentioned on your call letter is the date you are supposed to attempt the test. The other announcement is few candidates were not allotted the test center as per their choice, the reason as mentioned by IBPS is ‘Non-availability of adequate number of venues.’

Finally, we have suggest two books for your preparation you may like to order them:

BOOK 1: IBPS CWE for Clerical Cadre priced at Rs. 176

IBPS CWE Bank Clerical Cadre I

BOOK 2: IBPS CWE for Clerical Cadre priced at Rs. 268

IBPS CWE Bank Clerical Cadre II

comments

105 comments on “Unable To Download IBPS CWE Call Letter

1. Ashutosh says:

I am not able to download my CWE MT/PO – II (March 2012) Interview Call Letter because I don’t have the password. Until now, every form had the option of using either password or DOB but this one requires only password. I’ve checked my mail and I didn’t receive any auto generated mail containing the password. There is no “Forgot Password” option either. I also haven’t received my official score card (by post) yet.
    I’m trying to contact IBPS through phone for the last 15-20 days but nobody answers the phone mentioned on your website (022-29687111).
    Please tell me what to do.

2. Ambika says:

hi,
    am not able to download the call letter with registeration number + Date of birth (dd-mm-yy) and also with registeration number +password.Moreover i have not received any notification mail to download the call letter.

Request u to send my call letter to my mail id
    registeration number :1110335143,dob: 09-01-85

thanking you in advance…

3. praveshkumar says:

cwe clerk scorecard

4. SUKHAMOY MUKHERJI says:

Sir, my registration no. for IBPS CWE clerk-2011 is 2000135852 and my roll no. is 2181548701. I have lost my password . Please tell me How to recover my password . It is very much necessary to apply for Bank of Baroda Clerk recruitment -2012.

5. Akash Sahu says:

SIR MY NAME IS AKASH SAHU. I AM NOT GETTING MY CALL LETTER OF IBPS CWE. SO PLEASE HELP TO GET IT SIR. PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME SIR….
    MU REGISTRATION NO IS 2001795051 AND MY IBPS ROLL NO 1650526857.

6. AKASH SAHU says:

MU REGISTRATION NO IS 2001795051 AND MY IBPS ROLL NO 1650526857

7. Pradeep Kumar says:

Dear Sir,
    My registration no. is 3000485536.
    My Roll No. is 4350120831.
    My date of birth is 15-10-1973.
    My admit card is not being downloaded till now.
    Please provide my admit card.

8. vivek says:

I forgot my password how to download my call letter in this ………plzzz help urgent 2mrw is last date

9. sarmistha says:

sir i dont get the call letter.. pls tell me what should i do…

10. rohit lohia says:

dear sir
    sir i m passed the cwe on 27-11-2011
    and my rollno is 1800565494 but i dont have any letter or any information so plz tell me know what i do
    my contact no =9990111041

11. Deepak Yadav says:

sir i lost my reg.no. & roll no. my dob is 12-08-91 and draft bank is PNB sirsa HR. I request you to send my registration no.or roll no. to my email.
    thank you.

12. SANTOSH says:

SIR MY NAME IS SANTOSH. I AM NOT GETTING MY CALL LETTER OF IBPS CWE. SO PLEASE HELP TO GET IT SIR. PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME SIR…
    MU REGISTRATION NO IS 1002459247 AND MY IBPS ROLL NO IS 1530103195

13. abhishek gangwar says:

please send my roll number on my email

14. KHUSHBOO JHA says:

sir as i have missed my call letter of ibps common exams which i have cleared,am i able to download it again becoz the last day to download has expired.i need it for future reference.please help me out

15. KHUSHBOO JHA says:

DEAR SIR,
    I HAV CLEARED MY IBPS PO EXAM BUT AT THE TIME OF FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION OF IBPS EXAMS DUE TO SOME DEFALT IN YOUR WEBSITE I COULD’NT GET THE PRINT OUT.PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS I HAV TO SUBMIT IT AT D TIME OF INTERVIEW.REG NO-1001490052

16. k.Usha says:

My registration no. is 2004835318

My Roll no. 2010116974
    Please provide my admit card

17. Sir please send me my sister admit card on my email id.- vineetsrivastava91@gmail.com. And her ragistration no is-2002814883, sir please send me as soon as possible please.

18. PLZ MY REG.NO AND PASSWORD SEND MY EMAIL ID

19. PLEASE SEND ME MY CALL LETTER ON MY EMAIL ID shahkhushali@yahoo.co.in of reg. No. 2005373596 BIRTH DATE 16 AUG 1992.

20. vijay kumar says:

i am vijay kumar.
    sir, i have lost my registration no.and password.plz send my call letter at this email as soon as possible.

my dob is 3-3-1991

21. jyothi rakesh pamu says:

sir I didn’t know my regi no.I forgot save my application.
    so pleasekindly tell me my regi no that I can download my call letter.

22. vijay singh says:

I have lost my registration no and password plz send me my call letter at this email as soon as possible

23. Anita Chaudhary says:

Dear Sir,
    My Registration No. is 1000748621
    My DOB is 28-07-89.
    I tried so many times to download call letter but i couldnot able to download it. Please send my call letter to my e-mail id. I am also unable to contact IBPS.

24. srishty nagar says:

sir ,
    plz send my call letter as soon as possible .
    my DOB is 25-09-90

25. srishty nagar says:

sir, plz send my call letter at this email
    as i have lost my password and reg.no.
    as soon as possible .

26. AMIT RANJAN SINGH says:

SIR,
    MY REGISTRATION NO. IS 2000527708
    MY PASSWORD IS FY2BMS99
    MY DATE OF BIRTH 01-09-1992
    I TRY TO 20 TIME TO DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD WITH PASSWORD AND DATE OF BIRTH BUT I CANNOT SUCCESSFULLY
    SO PLZ PROVIDE MY ADMIT CARD IMMEDIATELY TO APPEARANCE TOMMOROW TEST
    THANKS.

27. mahesh says:

Dear Sir,

My registration no. is 2000065198.
    My Password is L6HP2DG6.
    My date of birth is 23-05-1993.

Please provide my admit card.

Regards
    mahesh

28. Vikas Agarwal says:

Dear Sir,

My registration no. is 2002327573.
    My Password is FHP3Y8YM.
    My date of birth is 31-10-85.

Please provide my admit card.

Regards
    Vikas

29. R/S
    PLZ MY FORGET REG NO. FOR MY EMAIL ID PLZ MY ROLL NO.REPLY IN MY EMAIL ID shalinisharmaktl@gmail.com

30. SHALINI SHARMA D/O KARNAIL SINGH says:

R/SIR
    PLZ MY REG NO. OR ROLL NO. REPLY KAR DE MY EMAIL ID PLZ PLZ

31. priyanka says:

respected sir,
    i still not able to get my call letter while i had entered d.o.b. in ibpscwcl website. kindly help asa soon as.

32. anjali gupta says:

sir,i forget my registration no. Plz give me sugg.

33. Harjit pathak says:

Respected sir, my registration no is ok and date of birth also ok but I forgot the pasword so I cant download the admit card plz help me

34. narendra says:

HELLO SIR I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD OF IBPS CLERK.DATE OF BIRTH IS CORRECT & ALSO PASSWORD.SO PLEASE HELP ME 4 THE SAME.I HAV’T GOT ANY MAIL FROM IBPS REGARDING ADMIT CARD.

35. Respected Sir,
    My Registration ID is 2003108051 and my d.o.b is 25-02-1985. Yet I have not received the hall ticket.
    I am awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you Sir.

36. Respected Sir,
    My Registration ID is 2003108051 and my d.o.b is 25-02-1985. Yet I have not received the call letter.
    I am awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you Sir.

37. priyanka says:

hello sir,i forget my password and i m not able to download my call letter. my reg. no. is 2002810098 and my exam will be on 27-11-2011.plz give me sugg. that how can i will be able to get my call letter.

38. PETCHIAMMAL G says:

respected sir,
    i have not been able to remember my registration number ,could you please help me to sort out this problem anyhow ? i’ll b very thankful to you .my d.o.b is 23-03-1986

39. PARBATI HEMBRAM says:

Still i am not getting any mail from your side of my IBPS call letter.
    My Reg.No:2003176395 and DOB 02-06-1987. so please help me to get my call letter.

40. PARBATI HEMBRAM says:

Still i am not getting any mail from your side of my IBPS call letter…

41. sunita says:

my registration no is 2200061094 due to some reason i cant able to download my call latter so please send my call latter on this e-mail id i.e sunita.sharma9@gmail.com as soon as possible it is my request.

42. rupam says:

sir i am unable to open my admit card pls help my registration number is 2001925813 and my d.ob is 07-05-87,,pls mail me my admit card

43. DEVESH OJHA says:

MY PASSWORD & REG NO OPEN NHI HO RAHA HAI..MUJHE CALL LETTER DOWNLODE NHI HO RAHA HAI..PLS REPLY M

44. yogesh says:

gm sir my roll no is not open in your website plz send my rol no my reg no is 2002646583.

45. KANIKA DHINGRA says:

yet i have not recived d call letter…my reg no. is 2005363409

46. U. Preeti says:

Respected Sir,
    I have applied the ssc combined higher secondary level exam 2011.My Registration ID is 51126678528 and my d.o.b is 21-02-1992. Yet I have not received the call letter.
    I am awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you Sir.

47. priyanka kalapgar says:

respected sir,
    i have not been able to remember my registration number ,could you please help me to sort out this problem anyhow ? i’ll b very thankful to you .my d.o.b is 17-09-1992 .

48. priyanka kalapgar says:

53. sandesh waghamare says:

i don’t receive sms

• YOGITA says:

AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY CALLLETTER AFTER TRYING CORRECTLY
      ERROR DISPLYS INVALID LOGIN
      ID 2004346294

Hi Yogita, I didn’t have any trouble downloading your call letter, will send you as an email attachment.

54. harigovind gunjiyal says:

HELO
    SIR my reg no 2004590145 nd roll no 2140334395 i cant
    DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FROM IBPS CWE WEBSITE

55. Vishal Kumar says:

HELLO SIR,

I AM SOHANI DEVI,MY PROBLEM MY EMAIL ID PASSWORD MIS. & NO OPEN MY ID.

thanks.
    sohani devi.
    clerk candidate

56. sandesh waghamare says:

sir, i don’t receive sms

57. Harendra kumar says:

Sir,
    My IBPS Exam Date- 04-12-2011. My adimt card not reach please send my Adimt card on my e mail id – harendra.kumar000@gmail.com

58. Jairam Kumar says:

Sir I Search My Gmail Account your Message Are Not Found

59. Gill Daljeet says:

Add a comment…sir call later ni download ho reha.

60. jyothi rakesh pamu says:

I haven’t recieved any confirmation mails after filling the application.

61. jyothi rakesh pamu says:

hello sir,I am unable to download my call letter because I forgot to save my application.Please could you tell my reg no.my dob is 8-12-83

62. Eshita das says:

sir,i’m unable to download my call letter due to forgotten of my reg. no,my date of birth-29th april 1990.plz help me.

63. Joydeep chakraborty says:

I sorry to say that I forgot to save my registration number and password. so i unable to download my call letter. plz help me. my neet utr no is-060911c806266. Date of birth 23-12-1988….

64. rukuo sorhie says:

I forgot to save my registration number,and i haven’t received any e-mail from IBPS, thus i am not able to download my call letter. plz help my D.O.B is 08-08-1986 n NEFT UTR No is CBINH1248600192

65. rutvikchauhan says:

Kai ni aa badhi chodu banav vani skim che. have id loging nathi tha tu.

66. sweta says:

sir, can u plz tell me what will be my reg no, my dob is 03-04-89.

Hi Swati, Have you checked your mail box for the initial confirmation mail sent by IBPS? It is not possible to know your registration number please contact IBPS after going through FAQs

67. sweta says:

sir, i m not able to download my call letter, whenever i type my reg no. and dob it is showing invalid login.
    my reg no.-136457
    dob- 03-04-89
    sir plz rply…

68. rohit says:

my email id is kulkarne_143@yahoo.co.in, my dob is 02/05/1986

69. rohit says:

any chance of knowing my registration no…… my dob is 02/05/1986

70. rohit says:

sir i did not get mail or mesg now 2 know my resistration no. wen i filled online i got mail and mesg. but i could not store it. now how can i get my registration no…….

71. Divya says:

I’M UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY HALL TICKET,PLEASE SHOW RESOLVE STEPS……………

72. jyoti kothari says:

respected sir,
    i have not been able to remember my registration number ,could you please help me to sort out this problem anyhow ? i’ll b very thankful to you .my d.o.b is 21-10-1990 .

73. s.minimol says:

NAME; S. MINIMOL. REG.NO; 2005152095 ROLL NO; 2010723118 . ICANT DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FROM IBPS CWE WEBSITE

74. sir,i’m unable to download my call letter due to forgotten of my reg. no,my date of birth-19th july 1990

75. Shivani says:

Sir i.m not able to download my ibps roll number bcoz it says invalid registration…pls send my roll no. On my email address shivanisethi032@gmail.com ..registration no. 2001899389 . Date of birth 11-06-92

76. harpreet says:

SIR I FORGFT PASSWORD GIVE ME SUGG WHT I DO

77. shalini sharma says:

respected sir,
    i have not been able to remember my registration number ,could you please help me to sort out this problem anyhow ? i’ll b very thankful to you .my d.o.b is 26-12-1992 .

Hi Shalini, check your emails for the confirmation mail sent by IBPS when you filled the application form.

78. jyothi rakesh pamu says:

hello sir,I am sorry to say that I forgot to save my application in my pc.I am requesting please send my registration number to my account which I given in above column.

Hi Jyothi, check your emails for the confirmation mail sent by IBPS when you filled the application form.

79. mukesh says:

R/sir i forget my registration no. Plz give me sugg.