IBPS CWE Pre-Exam Training Call Letter

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has earlier announced about Common Written Examination for clerical cadre across 19 public sector banks in India. CWE is scheduled to be held on 27 November 2011 (Sunday), for details related to CWE pattern for clerical grade please visit our previous post.

IBPS will be offering Pre-Examination Training for aspirants who have opted while applying, those applicants are required to download call letter for Pre-Examination Training (Link).

You are required to enter your registration number and date of birth or registration number and password to be able to download the call letter. REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidateimmediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.

Note that call letter or admit card for the examination can be downloaded after November 14, 2011 from IBPS website.

comments

66 comments on “IBPS CWE Pre-Exam Training Call Letter

1. jayashree shetty says:

i wnt to my result

2. sharad pandit says:

Sir i hv lost ma registration number $ password pls tl me wht to do to download ma call letter……..i hv onlly ma date of birht……

3. Sir i am absened in IBPS exem 4dec due to SSC exem i want to give pre exem is it possible? what i do for this?

4. Yuvraj D Korade says:

Sir want pre exam treining call letter

5. AMIT DEO says:

PLZ,SEND CALL

6. vadna kumari says:

I am fill

7. Srikanth says:

Hi all, Make sure you download the information brochure and follow few good books for your preparation, we have recommended two books prices below Rs. 300 check http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/11/ibps-cwe-information-booklet-books/

8. sir please send me what is the actual date of exam and when we have download our admit card?

9. jalpa says:

HELLO,
    I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER BY USING MY REG.NO.& BIRTHDATE BUT IT’S DISPLAY ‘INVALID LOGIN’.PLEASE SEND MY CALL LETTET ON MY E-MAIL ID.

10. I was trying to download the call letter, but msg was display i.e.”Invalid login” and I was entered registration no.& password from my mail account.then what i do? plz help me

11. Srikanth says:

Hi all, download your call letters for CWE 2011 http://blog.careermitra.com/2011/11/download-ibps-cwe-call-letter/

12. jaya tripathi says:

sir,i want pre exam training call letter of ibps clerk

13. Maulik Patel says:

I was trying to download the call letter, but msg was display i.e.”Invalid login” and I was enterd registration no.& password from my mail account.then what should i do for get my call letter ?

14. Rajesh Jain says:

15. Sanju says:

I Sanju sir i am uneble my cwe call letter sir pls help me my mob no 7838476268

16. Rajesh Jain says:

please suggest how to download my call letter

Hi Rajesh, Read below

“Candidates are advised to attempt login for downloading call letter at least 3 to 5 times at different time period, if still unsuccessful, they may contact the Organisation and / or write to us at callletter_helpdesk@ibpsorg.org with the text of auto-generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.

Any communication without scanned copy of registered application or auto generated email (received at the time of registration) will not be entertained.”

17. Srikanth says:

Hi all, If you are finding it difficult to download your call letters follow as below.

(As per IBPS)

18. varsha says:

I was trying to download the call letter, but msg was display i.e.”Invalid login” and I was enterd registration no.& password from my mail account.then what i do? pls help me…

Hi Varsha, are you trying to download pre examination training call letter or admit card? If you want to download admit card you should wait till November 14 2011.

19. jayashree shetty says:

20. manisha says:

• nilesh bardiya says:

after 14 nov download the call letter same problem arisses to various my frnd

• nilesh bardiya says:

Hi Manisha,

u will able to download ur letter after the 15 nov,try to download ur call letter after 15 nov.
      and any help check the IBPS sites important date.
      nilesh bardiya
      9922128104

21. Rakesh Kumar says:

Hi, sir mera fee challan miss ho gaya hai. kya main exam de sakta hun.

22. Rakesh Kumar says:

Hi, sir mera fee challan miss kya main exam de sakta hun.

23. priyanshu shrivastav says:

hi sir want pre exam training call letter

24. bharat bhushan says:

pls. sir help me. mere pass registration no. to hai per password miss ho gaya hai . sir kuch kijiye. ager kuch help ho sakti hai to .

• nilesh bardiya says:

frnd aap aapne date of birth use karke or aapke mail id par ibps ka 1 mail aaya hua hai check kijiye

25. Vinay says:

Sir what is the actual date of exam and when we have download our admit card?

26. kailash chand sankhala says:

Hi Sony, Are you trying to download admit card or training call letter? If you want to download admit card then you should wait till Nov 14.

thanks

27. Sailesh says:

Sir, exam date …

28. vinod says:

sir, unable to download call letter.my i know the last date of it.

29. gopalkishan says:

I was trying to download the call letter, but msg was display i.e.”Invalid login” and I was entered registration no.& password from my mail account.then what i do? plz help me.

30. Mahender says:

Dear sir kya exam 14 Nov. Ko hai. Give me detail my email id .Please sir

31. Anand says:

just!!!! wait & wait & wait till the exams are over

32. TUKARAM MANE says:

sir jab mai mera call later download karne ja raha hun tab o invalid login bata raha hai please help me sir

33. nilesh bardiya says:

after noveber 14 ,i have download the CWE call letter
    foe exam held in 27 nov.

thanks

34. nilesh bardiya says:

please suggest how to download my call letter

35. amal kumar says:

I WAS TRYING TO DOWLOAD THE CALL LETTER,BUT MSG WAS DISPLAY

36. IBPS CWE Trainning call-letter

37. dharmendra says:

i am trying the download my admit card but its showing invalid password i am confused that password wrong or some problems on site please verify this problem

cheers
    Dharmendra kumar

38. Abhishek Jaiswal says:

I am unable to download the call letter due to Invalid Login prompt. I re-checked my registration information several times. I also send the email to call letter help desk along with the registration email. However, I did not receive any response till now. Please assist me about this.

39. Varsha says:

40. sony hembrom says:

Sir, i m unable to download my pre examination call letter. plz help me.

41. Devinder Kumar says:

Dear Sir,

please give me soluation.

42. Dear Sir,

I am not download training call latter because when i am not able to giving full date of birth.

43. ankit says:

44. Varsha says:

45. raghuvindar singh says:

call letter

46. santosh kumar says:

sir want pre exam training call letter