Download IBPS CWE Call Letter

ibpsDownload IBPS call letter for the common written examination from IBPS website; you will need to provide your registration number & password or a combination of your registration number and date of birth to download the call letter. Examination is Scheduled in three Different dates 27/11/2011, 04/12/2011 and 11/12/2011. CWE for clerical cadre will be held according to the date and schedule mentioned on your call letter or admit card. (Updated)

The 150 minutes long test will have five sections as shown below; CWE is a gateway for over 19 public sector banks in India. The test will have negative marks.

S.No Name of Tests No. of Q’s Max Marks Duration
1 Reasoning 50 50 Composite Time of 150 minutes
2 English Language 50 50
3 Numerical Ability 50 50
4 General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) 50 50
5 Computer Knowledge 50 50
Total 250 250

You can learn more about CWE from our previous post.

If you experience difficulty in downloading your call letter please read below:

Candidates are advised to attempt login for downloading call letter at least 3 to 5 times at different time period, if still unsuccessful, they may contact the Organisation and / or write to us at callletter_helpdesk@ibpsorg.org with the text of auto-generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.

Any communication without scanned copy of registered application or auto generated email (received at the time of registration) will not be entertained. – As per IBPS Website

403 comments on “Download IBPS CWE Call Letter

1. Surender says:

dear sir,
    i haven’t open the call letter form pl help me
    Registration Number 7000739739

2. sonia garua says:

hello sir,
    I hve lost my paasword,and i have submit a wrong email id my correct email id is (karunagarua@rediffmail.com) pls send me my paasword.my ragisteration no. is 2004159946 and my date of birth is 12/09/1983 pls send my password this id (karunagarua@rediffmail.com)or(singlabharat27@gmail.com)

3. SANDEEP AGRAWAL says:

respected sir ,
    i quilify cwe clerk post but i lost my password so plz send my password in my email id .
    my reg. no. is 2002704060 and roll no-1660736149
    my email id is- rahulagrawal110@gmail.com

4. sushila says:

respected sir ,
    i quilyfy cwe clerk post but i lost my password so plz sand my password in my email id .
    my reg nom is 2000725057 and roll no-2100101239
    my email id is- sushilavrm91@gmail.com

5. kanchan says:

sir i have lost my password of ibps clerical cader pls help me to get my password back my reg no is 2003266694

6. yasodha says:

dear sir,
    i haven’t open the call letter form pl help me

7. asfia says:

hi this is asfia i am unable 2 download my call letter plz help me

8. hi i m vinit kaushik from khatta prahladpur ,Baghpat,(U.P.) can i knaw the exam date of cwe po 2012.

9. Hi i m vinit kaushik from baghpat (u.p.)can i knaw tha exam date of cwe po 2012.

10. prity kumari says:

Dear sir,
    i have lost my roll number…pls help me.my registration number-2004399751,Name prity kumari.D/o/B feb’10 ,1985,city;-jamshedpur,state-jharkhand,pls send me my roll number in my email id;- pritym_1985@rediffmail.com

11. s.mansoor says:

sir,i have recieved one msg from you,they provied one registration number and one email id .for what purpose they send that

12. Abhishek Khandelwal says:

Dear Sir,

I hve lost my roll no nd registration nmber…i cnt c my results of cwe clerk…plz help me of seeing my result. Name Abhishek Khandelwal Date of Birth NOV’18,1987 City :- Udaipur State:- Rajashthan please send me my call latter in my email id:- abhibrijkhandelwal@gmail.com

13. sir or madam plz send me my registration no and password

14. munish says:

why is it showing date for call letter downloading is over, now do we check the result..

15. kiranpal says:

sir how can i receive my call letter plz send it on my e-mail-id

16. Kiran Kiru says:

please my call letter send me on my e-mail-id.

17. Kiran Kiru says:

I got 119 marks how can I see my call letter.

18. sunil kumar says:

i have forgot my reg&roll no
    please send immediately on my email

19. sonam patel says:

sir i have got 117 marks (obc) in ibps 2012 exam sie can i expected a call from any bank and please send a procedure what will do….

Hi Sonam, Banks won’t contact anyone you should apply when the openings are announced. Since you have appeared for IBPS CWE clerical test you can apply for clerical jobs in any of the 19 public sector banks only when the openings are announced.

20. shiffali says:

i am shiffali i forget my reg no. and roll no and password pls send my reg. no and password.
    i will thanks full to you.my email id anitasagotra@gmail.com and mobil 9888718334

21. ramya says:

hi sir, i got 133 marks in ibps, i belongs to sc, can i expect cal from any bank in ibps

22. manjoor ali says:

free scholrship for M B A pls forward me complete details to my mail id :manzoor_ali2002@yahoo.com

23. Nima Dhendup Sherpa says:

I have lost my roll no. nd registration no. for CWE (IBPS) exam, which was held on 27th of nov.2011, sir I would be preety happy if u please forward my result in my email id: Snimadhendup@yahoo.com nd my mobile no. is 9800036760..sir here are some of my information below:
    Nima Dhendup Sherpa,
    C/o Prem Nuri Sherpa,
    SDJM (civil Court), Kalimpong-734301.
    District-Darjeeling (West Bengal).

24. sir I loss my challana form r u accepted in exam hall.
    suneel.setty35@gmail.com

25. SIR,
    I LOST MY REG.NO &ROLL.NO.OF IBPS CWE CLERICAL CADRE EXAM.PLS HELP ME TO GET MY RESULT

26. sir,
    i forgate my roll no.,registration no.&password
    plese send my roll no.on my mail id
    name-pradeep kumar saini s/o shri kailash chand saini
    d.o.b.- 22-06-92