Diploma Holders Required for SAIL

sailSteel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) is India’s largest steel producing company with a turnover of Rs. 47,041 crore, the company is among the five Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has five integrated steel plants, three special plants, and one subsidiary in different parts of the country.

SAIL is currently looking for 3 year diploma graduates to work for SAIL for it’s steel plant in Bokaro, applications are invited from eligible candidates.

Requirement is as below

Post Desired qualification No. of Posts Age Reservation
Operator-cumTechnicianTrainee Three years full time diploma in engineering from any government recognized institution / polytechnic in thefollowing disciplines:i) Mechanical

ii) Electrical

PH :06*

(Including 02 backlog)

*Horizontally Reserved

(OH-02, HH-02 & VH-

02)

Application fees

Crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable) in favour of SAIL – Bokaro Steel Plant, payable at Bokaro Steel City for a validity period of 06 (Six) months from the date of advertisement. Application fees in any other form shall not be acceptable. (Fee exempted for SC/ST/PH/Local Displaced Persons & BSL Departmental candidates). Local Displaced Persons means whose lands were acquired for setting up Bokaro Steel Plant (BSL).

Download SAIL advertisement and application form

11 comments on “Diploma Holders Required for SAIL

1. Sir,
    I am Aditya Kumar Behera as i completed my diploma in Elecrical branch can i join your organisation.

2. Sir can i join ur organisation as i completed my diploma in Electrical.

3. abhishek says:

sir
    i have done two years diploma can i am eligible for sail jobs

4. CHANDRADEEP KUMAR says:

I am completing final semester of my diploma from ISO approved institute, JAMSHEDPUR.

5. Ramlakahn soni says:

sir, I am retire from Indian Navy (defnce) I have three diploma in electronics, trade courses certificate from indian navy, and experience on maintenance on electronics equipment, testing instruments, manage & safety man & material, security, firefighting. I am very interested to serve in in sail
    regards

6. RES.SIR
    i am imaran ansari i have completed diploma in electronics engg. on july 2012 from U.P. i am fully intrested join BSL so please send me requirement notification

7. Sir i am iftikhar alam i have completed diploma in mechanical engg.i am fully interested join BSL so plz send me requirments notifications
    Thanks

8. Sir i have done diploma from bangalore and i want to join in BSL so plz send me requirnent notifications
    Thanks

9. Amit premi says:

Respected sir i am an i.t.i. Electrician

10. sibani kumari panigrahy says:

Respected sir,
    can mechatronics holder appear the interview

11. sibani kumari panigrahy says:

I’ll complete my diploma in mechatronics on june 2012.so,can i appear the interview?