PGCET 2011 Results & Counseling Schedule

pgcetPGCET 2011 results and counseling schedule has been announced by Karnataka Examinations Authority yesterday. Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is a qualifying entrance test for admissions into professional courses MBA, MCA, M.E., M.Tech, M.Arch. in the state of Karnataka.

PGCET 2011 Counseling will be conducted at the premises of Karnataka Examinations Authority, 18 Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Fee structure for MBA and MCA is Rs. 53,590/- and for M.E., M.Tech, M.Arch courses is Rs. 63,590/- Per Annum. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates of Karnataka are exempted from payment of fees. Candidates must note that there will be no individual intimation regarding date and time of seat selection process.

PGCET was held on August 06, 2011 (Saturday) for  ME / M.Tech / M.Arch / MBA Infrastructure & August 07, 2011 (Sunday) for MBA / MCA Courses. Earlier on 19 August 2011 KEA has released the answer keys for PGCET 2011, new revised answer keys were published yesterday. (Link below)

Link to access Counseling Schedule, Result & Revised Answer Keys

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for education news!

76 comments on “PGCET 2011 Results & Counseling Schedule

1. prashu says:

whwn will the councelling starts plzzzzzzzz give the dates and certifiate verification dates

2. nikhi says:

hey ppl

my pgcet rank is 448 non gate branchwise 19 n belong 2 sc category … plz suggest sme branches n colleges plzzzzzzzzz

3. sumi says:

Hi, my rank ia 363 n mtech pgcet. do you thnk i have chances of getting a seat in RV, for IT in GM? this course cant be taken by CS and IS branches. i am a bit anxious .. would like to know your opinion. please do mail me/

4. Vinaya says:

hi,
    my ranking in pgcet mca is 4055.i belong to 2A category.will i get seat in good college?which college will i get seat?please suggest and do reply

5. Vinaya says:

hi,
    my ranking in pgcet mca is 4055 and i belong to 2A category.Will i get good college?which college will i get?please do reply

6. kiran says:

Hi sir I am mechanical engineering student but while answering part B I have opted manufacturing science, will it cause any problem during seat selection process… please reply sir…

7. Nisha says:

hi my pgcet rank is 626 cs branch can i get govt seat in bangalore……..
    i am a non- karnataka candidate……

8. basavaraj says:

sir, i get my pgcet rank 16692 in 2012,so do i get govt seat in gulbararg university,can i expect …………..pls send me mail sir……….

9. Asha says:

Hi
    My name is Asha
    pgcet ranking is 3786 for mca will i get seat in good college bangalore

10. jesso jose says:

hi……..
    my pgcet rank is 537 ec branch can i get seat in any top engineering in bangalore……..
    i am a non- karnataka candidate……

11. hnk says:

Hi I have got 46 marks(CSE) in pgcet 2012. I’ll come under sponsored quota. Will i get UVCE web technology course??

12. kareemullah says:

I got 50 marks in pgcet mba what will be my ranking & will i be able to get good college. I have done mechanical eng

13. ranjini says:

hello,i have gate AIR of 13564 in CS.can i get seat in BMS or MSRIT

14. Malavika says:

hi
    I am preparing for PGCET 2012 Computer Science,
    Can I get PGCET 2011 CS Question paper to email
    s_malavika@yahoo.com ?

15. ranjitha says:

fee is diff for govt aided n private colls???????

16. anne says:

hello sir i got 4220 rank in MCA pgcet…will i get councelling..plz can someone tell me

17. sari says:

hallo sir my mca pgcet ranking 3693.i belonged to 3a category..so can u please suggest me that do i get seat in top 10 colleges of bangalore… plz reply to my mail id….sarithavreddy7@gmail.com

18. shilpagowda says:

hi guys i got 7948 ranking in pgcet for mba course plz tel me i wil get seat for this ranking in gud col ah like bangalore institiution of teconology or national col etc

19. Swati says:

Sir

I got 5600 ranking in MCA do I get Govt seat or not please advise

20. ranjitha says:

hey i… do any one know about this???
    feestructure is different for govt colleges, govt aided colleges and private colleges i heard is dis true???

21. SWA says:

hello friends,
    i hav got 5313 ranking in PGCET MBA,can any one plz sugest me good colleges in banglore…….shall i expect good colleges…….

22. bhavya says:

hi,
    i got 1329 rank in mca, belonging to 2A category whtehter i ll get free seat in sit tumkur…….

23. prat says:

i got 12895 ranking in pgct exam(ME Civil)i belong to reservation catagary do i get seat in bangalore.
    Please give me reply.

24. prat says:

I got ranking 12895 i belong to reservation quote do i get seat in ME Civil eng seat

25. vini says:

hi friends
    i have got ranking in 2900 in mba pgcet, can any one inform me wheather i ll get good college and i belong to cat-1
    plz do reply

26. ashmax says:

hi.. I got a rank of 38 in pgcet mba . Could any1 tel me d best /top mba colleges in bangalore ?
    My number: 9986389513

27. sahana says:

hello sir, i’m sahana i have secured a ranking of 1612 in MCA pecet.. what grade of college can i except????

28. ismail says:

sir,my rank in pgcet 2011 is 246.will i get bmsce/pesit/rvce for mca,…pls advice….

29. jitendar says:

hello sir my pgcet mba rank rank is 4537 can i get seat in top 10 college in bangalore

30. P.Sravanthi says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

Am a Non karnataka student and my pgcet rank is 3849, from ECE branch. I would like to know are there any chances of me getting in a gud clgs like msrit, bms,… plz rep.

• VINAY says:

Chance of getting seat in a decent college is difficult for ur ranking. Especially for ECE branch. you can get a seat in some college if you belong to a beneficial category.

31. pradeepkumar hugar says:

Hello sir,i have got 5549 ranking for mca, v are 2 A’s cast members so how much sites are available in government site

32. paniraj says:

i applied for part time M.tech, do i need to pay 63000 rupees fee?
    let me know how much amount i have to pay.

33. sneha says:

hello, i’ve got 8950 ranking in mtech(PGCET), i belong SC category , can i get good collge in CS branch.

34. sneha says:

hello,i’ve got 8950 ranking in mtech,i belong to sc category ,can i get good college in CS.

35. Sunil says:

Hello Sir, i’ve one more doubt.. i belongs to ST Category, do i need to pay Rs 53590 to KEA for 2 years.??

• abhishek says:

no my friend, you people are absolutely exempted from the fees. which means you pay 0 rupees to the govt and we pay your fees instead.

• Deepika says:

hi sunil… no need to pay 63000.. yesterday only i went to the KEA board and asked all my doubts… even my category belongs to SC … so they said no need to get DD for counselling just u have pay for college admission its depend up on college …..

36. sanjana kumari says:

hi… i guess i m stuck into a problem.. I din submit 6th semister marks card perhaps my ranking has come low( ranking-3553)… Herz my query.. Am i eligible for seat selection??

37. RASHMI says:

Respected mam/sir,
    I GAVE PGCET THIS TIME MY MBA RANK IS 7836 & MCA RANK IS 4535. SO KINDLY TELL ME WHETHER I WILL GET SEAT IN GIT OR KLE CLG OF BGM

38. Arun says:

Please tell me which colleges I can get for rank 256 in PGCET.
    Also please tell for 471 as my friend also got the same.

39. deepika.v says:

Firstly my wishes 2 u sir/mam
    as i got my ranking 2481 in MBA(PGCET) so can u please suggest me that do i get seat in top 10 colleges of bangalore…an i belong 2 sc caste…if it so what would be the overall amount is required for my admission..
    sir/mam i immensely request u to reply me as soon as possible…
    thanking u…deepika.v

40. deepika.v says:

Firstly my wishes 2 u sir/mam
    sir/mam i immensely request u to reply me as soon as possible…
    thanking u…deepika

41. dada khalandar says:

hi , i got 844 ranking in PGCET for MCA….. Iam belongs to 2B category!!!!! will i get top 10 clgs in bangalore for MCA course

42. deepika.v says:

Firstly my wishes 2 u sir/mam
    as i got my ranking 2481 in MBA(PGCET) so u can plese suggest me that do i get seat in top 10 colleges of bangalore…an i belong 2 sc caste…if it so what would be the overall amount is required for my admission..
    sir/mam i immensely request u to reply me as soon as possible…
    thanking u…deepika…

43. Suraj Savant says:

Hello sir,my pgcet ranking is 3700, will i get seat in ec,in top collge

44. pruthvi raj says:

hello i got 7659 rank in MTECH course can i get a seat for computer science

45. sneha says:

hi sir/mam
    I wanted to know whether study certificate of puc is required if i have completed my 1st to 10th std in karnataka only and also puc in karnataka,please reply as soon as possible………

• Deepika says:

hi sneha … may be its not required … because they have to know that u have completed your 7years studies within Karnataka … so they want only 7years study certificate that’s it. no need to submit … i think so… but anyway u call to kea and confirm its better..

46. maria says:

hi deepika.. even i finished my pgcet.if you are an SC candidate you will not have to pay any fees, but make sure that you carry your caste certificates with you. for further details pl read the MBA brochere page 18 or call these numbers..
    080 23461575
    080 23462758
    080 23462599

47. Deepika says:

hello sir i have got 10365 ranking in pgcet MBA … my category belongs to SC … may i know about the fee structure for counselling and all. plzzzz reply to my email…..

• Srinivas says:

hello deepika, there are chances of getting seats for your category. No need to carry DD for councelling but do carry your latest tahasildar issued SC-Category Caste Certificate. Like it does not mean that your fee will be wavied off. While joining College u choose>College+tution+hostel fees has to be paid. Then u need to apply to university for SC Quote scholarship and only tution fees will be refunded after 6 months or so. Intially u need to have lumpsome amount > 53590(tutionfees)+collegefees(15k-20k depending on college)+hostelfees(10-15k depending on college)