Additional CET Ranks For II PUC Students – Karnataka

new cet ranksKarnataka Examination Authority (KEA) which conducts CET for engineering, medical & dental admissions in State of Karnataka has announced additional ranks following the revised engineering eligibility cutoff by the APEX body AICTE.

To get you into more details, AICTE earlier has announced 5% hike in the marks for engineering eligibility making it mandatory for the +2 / II PUC / equivalent students  in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths). AICTE after hearing the appeals made by several engineering colleges to restore the engineering cutoff to 45% has recalled its earlier decision and restored the eligibility to 45%. You may like to read detailed information covered earlier here.

The CET counseling is scheduled to begin from July 7, 2011, information can be had from here.

Additional CET Ranks can be downloaded from below link

21 comments on “Additional CET Ranks For II PUC Students – Karnataka

1. akshatha says:

sir is medical seat alloted for students passed supplementary exam ?

2. deva prasad says:

helloo sirr…i have faild in mathes nd attended suplimentry exam tht had been held on 3rd of ths month….and i m waiting for the result…and plzz can u tl me tht wen ll kcet announce cet ranking result..???

3. ASIF says:

SIR I HAVE FAILED IN 2013 PUC EXAM MATHS I AM GOING TO WRITE SUPPLIMENT EXAM PLS TELL ME WHEN DOES MY CET RANK IS PUBLISHED ANK IS THERE ANY COUNCILING FOR SUPPLIMENT STUDENTS PLS SIR……….

4. nishat says:

wen will u release cet ranking for supplementary students?

5. sir when are u publish cet rank for supplymentery student.

6. shahan says:

dear sir i had failed in bio with 21 marks but my rank was not announced then i applied for retotalling and i passed it with 58 marks and still i have not got my cet rank, pls direct me what to do

7. sushma p gadekar says:

i passed 2nd PUC in sappalimentary exam scored in pcm 47% can i get the ranking nor.

8. shivananda says:

sir i passed in suplementary exam with pcm 38percentage and pcm43 in a backword place of hydrabad karnataka at raichur sir plz as soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnlllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

9. anuja says:

i hav got elligibility for engi course through supplimentary exam 2012
    so plzz tel me that when i will get my cet ranking..??

10. ritesh kumar says:

sir, i want ayurvedic seat and i am going to give supplementary exam…next month. can anyone tell me how much marks i need in theory and cet…please.

11. yashwanth says:

hi sir i have passed puc in supplementary exam with 46% pls give cet rank

12. SIR I HAVE PASSED IN SUPLYMENTERY EXAM PCM 36% AND PMB IS 40% PLEASE INFOM ME WHEN GIVE THE RANKING FOR SUPLYMENTERY STUDENTS MOB:-9844700369

13. aravind says:

i have passed 2nd puc in supplementary with 45% in pcm will they give cet rank and when will they give….?

14. rabiya says:

hey i checked but didnt find my new cet rank..

15. rabiya says:

i didn’t get that..whats that new cet rank..?
    my old rank is 48600..from where can i get the new cet rank..?
    please explain me..