The third round of seat allotment for AIEEE will be made on or before July 13, 2011 (Wednesday), the second round of reporting against the seat allotment in round 2 has concluded yesterday at around 4 p.m. Classes will begin on July 21, 2011 in all the Participating Institutes of AIEEE, students who are allotted seats till round 3 will be able to attend classes on the scheduled dates. Students awaiting allotment in fourth round, fifth round and spot round will have to compromise by missing classes.
Fourth round of allotment will be made in July 25, 2011 (Mon), fifth round on Aug 2, 2011 (Tue) and spot round will be held on August 14, 2011 (Sun).
AIEEE 2010 Round 3 Cutoff Ranks
While the guesses are on, we are publishing last year’s AIEEE cutoff marks (opening & closing ranks) in NITs based on All India Ranks in an excel file. Below is the link to download, NITs are highlighted in sky blue color for a quick look.
Round 3 Seat Allotment Result Declared
Incoming search terms:
- st caste girl of karnataka got state wise ranking in neet ug course 1801 2013 will get seat
- for aieee 13000 obc rank which nit is available last year
- in aieee up to what rank seats were allotted
- last year aieee rank seat allotment
- Nit course allotment
- how many rank is required for sc in fourth round aieee
- best colleges for AIEEE air 20000
- nit seat allotment 2011
- state rank required to get into mnit allahjabad
- ccb 2011 cutoff