Only 14% Pass in CTET 2011

14Mere 14% pass in the first Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE on 26 June 2011. The test didn’t had negative marking but as many as 86% (617,131 candidates) couldn’t get through. CTET is an entrance test for the selection of teachers in the Country for the Schools affiliated to CBSE Board.

Earlier HRD directed CBSE to conduct the Test and made the test mandatory for Candidates aspiring to be teachers, the test had two papers. Paper I was for candidates aspiring to be teachers for classes I to V while Paper II was for aspiring teachers of Class VI to VIII.

Many candidates couldn’t appear this year after applying for CTET, the reason being issues with downloading admit card, although the alternative procedure for admit card (undertaking form) was also mentioned but just didn’t work out. As many as 79030 candidates didn’t appear for the test for several reasons including non receipt of admit card.

CBSE announced functioning of control board to resolve queries but the help was very little complained many of our users. Few candidates commented “If you can get them over phone, you can actually speak to God”.

The long list of comments about inability to download admit card say’s it all, check the link below:

The last hope for the candidates is lowering the pass percentage cutoff mark and concession in marks for SC / ST / OBC / Disabled Category students.

Share your thoughts!

You are reading this article on blog.careermitra.com, stay tuned for updated news & current happenings!

23 comments on “Only 14% Pass in CTET 2011

1. navneet kaur says:

i have secured 80 marks in paper 2 . i have applied for obc category .is there any concession in quali. marks for obc category pls suggest.
    thanks a lot.

2. RAJESH GUPTA says:

I SECURED 85 MARKS IN PAPER II AND BELONGS TO OBC CATEGORY . IS I PASSED OR OTHERWISE FOR FILLING VANCANCIES OF CBSE BOARD SCHOOL .

3. vikash pathak says:

sir i want to know minimum passing mark for handicapted in ctet 2012

4. shinshina says:

sir,iam securing 82marks[65%]in ctet exam.iam under obc category.i will get any concession for getting certificate.

5. sampa says:

Dear sir/mam

i have secured 89 marks in paper-1 & 82 marks in paper-2.i belongs to OBC category. i want know whether i can apply for teacher’s post in kendriya vidyalaya .suggest or guide

thanks

6. geeta verma says:

i have got 79 in paper 1 and 86 in paper 2 in ctet in obc category.am i eligible for ctet certificate.

7. kishorpardeshi says:

if OBC candidate getting 85 marks in paper -2 can apply for TGT in kvs/ nvs.

8. p.c.saranya says:

i want 2011 paper 1 passing list

9. I have passed in CTET exam in 2011. how and
    when get job? please guidence me.

10. Keerti udenia says:

I have passed CTET exam in 2011. i have how and when get job? please guidence me.

11. INTER 51%
    B.A. 57%
    M.A. 66%
    B.ED.71%
    CAN I APPEAR IN CTET 2012 IN PAPER(1 & 2)

12. I am INTER 52%
    B.A.57%
    M.A.66%
    B.ED.71% CAN I APPLY IN PAPER (1)&(2) OF CTET 2011?

13. I am belong to general and PH person and i get 89 marks in ctet 2011 paper first. what reason that decliered fail in the exam to me.

• jasneet says:

dont get frustated soory to say but u will not get any concession regarding ph but next ctet exams are in jan 2012 so best of luck

14. jasneet says:

how many candidates have passed both paper 1& paper2 please let me know i have cleared both

15. kamlesh Agnihotri says:

Hi
    I have passed in CTET 2011 for 01 to VII Class. When and How I get job . Can You please hlep in providing Guidence.

Regards
    Kamlesh

16. Meena Devi says:

Dear sir/mam

i have secured 80 marks in paper-1 & 79 marks in paper-2.i have applied for obc category.there is any concession in quali. marks for obc category .pls.suggest or guide

thanks a lot

17. seema singh says:

i have secured 82 & 87 marks in the part-1& part-2 respectively.
    hoping for any concession i.e. min. pass percentage is reduced to
    50%.

18. i. chandrakumar says:

i got 57 marks so if any concession of passing percentage it is benefit for me and others. i am struggling hard in my life. my age is about 39 years i expect any favor for my request. since ctet qualification is help me to get priority for my employment seniority.
    Thanking you