Top Engineering Colleges In Karnataka To Opt in CET Counseling 2011

cet 2011With the AICTE moving in slowly to finalize the seat allocation matrix for several engineering colleges in Bangalore. The CET Engineering Counseling has been postponed from June 27, 2011 to July 7 2011. The seat matrix of engineering colleges which is to be released today hasn’t been announced yet.

Students and eager parents are desperately waiting for the new counseling dates to be released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Mean while Career Mitra has worked out on few statistics and we are ready to announce the top engineering colleges one should opt during their CET Counseling Process.

College cutoff marks are already published in our earlier post, which can be read from here. You can find links to download the fee details of all Engineering Colleges in Karnataka at the bottom of this post.

Top 10 Colleges you can opt for*

BT Bio Technology

EI Elec.

Inst.Tech.

RO Auto. And Robot.

10 BNMIT Bangalore CS Computers

TC Telecommunication

* Disclaimer: The above colleges listed are as per the analysis done by Career Mitra for the convenience of it’s user community. It should not be deemed as Rankings of Engineering Colleges. The above list is a wish list as per the analysis of Career Mitra.

Fee Structure of Engineering Colleges in Karnataka

BT Bio Technology

EI Elec.

Inst.Tech.

RO Auto. And Robot.

10 BNMIT Bangalore CS Computers

TC Telecommunication

35 comments on “Top Engineering Colleges In Karnataka To Opt in CET Counseling 2011

1. Dheeraj says:

hi,i am diploma completed with ec,nd my DCET Ranking is 4881,by prefering the cutoff i have chosen JSS,RNS,SJB,NMIT These colleges can you please suggest me whibh college is better with campas placement,and teachings,,,

2. anusha says:

sir/madam my dcet ranking is 6548 so can I get seat in bmsit blore or cn I get jc cllge whh s in mysr ls tel me………pls dnt ignore

3. DEVARAJ says:

Hi sir/mam, PLZ help meeeeee…..
    My diploma C.E.T ranking is 4811 and my category is CAT-I .
    Tell me best engineering clg for Mechanical Branch ( Government Or Aided ) in karnataka and more campus interview coming in that clg

4. geeta says:

I got 8300 rank in dcet. I m confused about collage can u suggest me. Which college is good for me in Bangalore. I did E&C

5. KRISHNA says:

sir plz suggest me wheather to take ee branch in nitte or acharya or any other??
    my ranking is 25000 general merit

6. harshitha says:

my cet rank is 5193 can i get best college in bangalore for information science or which college can i get

7. mufeez says:

Hi sir my rank in cet is 10000 can I get seat in hubli mechanical streem

8. Ramesha says:

sir pls tell me the cet ranking to get a seat in rv college

9. Rajath says:

Hi.. Im rajath. I completed diploma in electrical and electronics engg in Karnataka, I want to get in to govt jobs after copleating B.E, so to what should i go for Autonomus or Non-autonomus(VTU) in engeering? Rply me plz.,

10. Arjun says:

sir my rank is 11755(eng),which engineering college is most suitable for me.

11. Arjun says:

sir my rank is 11755 ,which engineering college is suitable for me .please reply soon sir.

12. priya says:

hi…my kcet ranking is 27749,plz suggest me some colleges…i have chosen rajarajeshwari college in bangalore…im very confused about the college,can i get a better college??plz…..help

13. ritvick ghosh says:

My cet ranking is 2214. Is it possible for me to get a seat in mechanical in msrit under GM in casual round?

14. Pratham naik says:

Hello sir/madam i did my diploma in cs and my cet rank is 2480.will i get seat in either boomaradi college,sdm or nitte mangalore. Plz help

15. Ashvithrai says:

I had got 45022 rank.. Wht amount of DD i has to take.. If i am joining a government collge..

Hi Ashvith, You have to take DD in two denominations for Rs 33090 & Rs 5000. There are two fee structures Rs 33090 & Rs 38090. If you are admitting in a college with fee Rs 33090 you can keep the Rs 5000 DD with you and cancel it later else you can pay two DDs.

16. Ashvi says:

17. karthik says:

my cet ranking is 43805 can u please tell me which college will i get

18. babu says:

sir my cet ranking is 42000 which will i get

19. poornima says:

hello sir/madam
    i have already attended the cet counselling and selected the stream electrical . is my decision is good about the stream?

Hi Poornima, Electrical is fine usually what happens is most engineering graduates will go and work in software domain after their engineering. Reason being the availability of jobs, I am totally surprised as why people don’t choose Computer Science in the first place. It is just a sentimental feeling that has been driving the engineering branch preference from over a decade ECE > EEE > Mechanical > Computers > Civils, my order would be CSE > ECE > EEE. However as I said earlier all roads lead to a Software Job finally. So don’t worry about the specialization if you have taken out of your interest, you should be feeling great about it! Good Luck :). You should check carefully in the college placement list as how many companies have recruited students from EEE and what jobs they have been offered.

20. ashika says:

sir, i got 59000 ranking, can i get the engineering seat in kushalnagar

21. poornima says:

what is the cut off ranking in above top ten colleges?

• mahesh says:

hi poornima,
      all top 10 colleges were occupied within the top 4500 ranks ,the top 100 rankers preferd seats from PESIT(Bangalore),RVCE(Bangalore),NIE(Mysore) and BVBCET(Hubli)

22. nafeesa says:

i wanted to knw wer the councng is takng place this time

23. chaitra says:

sir my cet ranking is 20240 so i need to know my new councelling date plz .

24. s9uayk says:

@raksha,
    Councling dates are not yet fixed.
    to know the colleges available to ur rank, Checkout the Cet cutoff ranks of last years, to know click here,

25. manu B.R. says:

Kindly informthe Fee struture for Govtrnament colleges and Aided colleges

26. amit says:

sir i m in confusion in which college i should take admission aieee rank is abt 506000

27. raksha says:

sir my cet ranking is 23043.. so i need to know my new councling date.. plzz send me soon.. i need know which collages can i get in davangere & bangalore