Revaluation Results of II PUC Results To Be Out Today

Department of Pre University Education

Karnataka II PUC March 2011 Examination Revaluation & Retotalling will be announced today (10 June 2011) at around 4 P.M on the Department Website www.pue.kar.nic.in.

The results sheets of updated results will be sent to the respective colleges on 12 June 2011. The mark cards of all II PUC will be sent to the respective colleges on 25 June 2011. Students are adviced to collect the same from their respective colleges.

Marks of the Students whose Science marks have undergone a change in the revaluation and retotalling process in the II PUC Examination will be sent directly to the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET Cell) by the Pre University Education Department.

The spot rank generated in case of any change in the marks will be updated on the KEA Website on 12 June 2011.

The Department of Pre-University Education is an Independent department dealing with First year and Second year Pre-University classes (11th and 12th standards) in the State of Karnataka.

Source: As per the Press Release

18 comments on “Revaluation Results of II PUC Results To Be Out Today

1. sudeep says:

When will second PUC revaluation results 2013 will be published pls tell date ana time pls

2. kamalaksha says:

i have isued economic subject for revaluation .when it will be come .pleas check sir regd no-407004

3. ranganath d says:

I want to know my revaluation result of acconts

4. amitha p says:

how do i get refund of revaluation amount as i got 21 marks in revaluation?

5. RAKESH says:

WEN IS D REVALUATION OF SUPPLEMENTRY EXAM

6. Reena says:

I have submitted for revaluation of Physics subject appeared on 29-7-211. I am waiting for result.

7. SRINIVAS.M.J says:

i have put revalution for kannada so i want to see the result of 2puc now

8. sanjeevreddy says:

ihave putd for revaluation my maths paper i hope i wil get my passing marks which im expcting

9. vadiraj manglore says:

I have got 1 mark in revaluation(unvalued & totalling changes in revaluation) in chemistry subject is there change occurs in cet ranking
    pu board has sent me you got 1 mark in chemistry

10. I want to know results of my son

11. Vineeth says:

Hi… I have get 6 marks in chemistry revaluation and I have still not yet received any details about change of my cet rank… So when will it be announced and whom should I contact for the same

12. Respected sir\madam
    i have submitted for revaluation and i have received result chemistry corrected plus marks but i am expecting in biology and physics in which it has given no change for which i am confidence to challenge to be corrected. bio(+15) phys(+15) Rgd 357515
    awaiting your kind response in this regards will be highly appreciated

13. Respected sir\madam
    awaiting your kind response in this regards will be highly appreciated

14. vekatesh says:

It is already 5.30 PM. the results are not yet announced!

15. aaliya sultana says:

i have applied for revaluation for chemistry. please tell me when i will get my result.

16. Sudarshana says: